Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Chit Chat » MMC Cookbook vol 2

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Chit Chat Link Christmas Presented by Link Christmas, the World's Largest Directory of Christmas Links, this merry area of the forums is where we gather to say hello and to share Christmas year round through a large variety of topics. All are welcome!

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,094
Threads: 53,960
Top Poster: xmas365 (166,317)
Welcome to our newest member, richintampa

Old 05-16-2012, 10:22 AM
Christmas Deity
Last Achievements

Thanked 12,853 Times in 2,189 Posts
xmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemen
Candygold MMC Cookbook vol 2

I was wondering, has anyone heard how sucessful the Vol 1 MMC Cookbook was and are there any plans for a Vol 2 in the making to be released in time for the coming Christmas?
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to xmastidings For This Useful Post:
Christmasstar (07-30-2012), merrymistletoe (05-16-2012), Solice (06-01-2012), sugar142286 (05-16-2012)

Old 05-16-2012, 12:48 PM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 12,459 Times in 1,595 Posts
merrymistletoe could be one of the Wisemenmerrymistletoe could be one of the Wisemenmerrymistletoe could be one of the Wisemenmerrymistletoe could be one of the Wisemenmerrymistletoe could be one of the Wisemenmerrymistletoe could be one of the Wisemenmerrymistletoe could be one of the Wisemenmerrymistletoe could be one of the Wisemenmerrymistletoe could be one of the Wisemenmerrymistletoe could be one of the Wisemenmerrymistletoe could be one of the Wisemen
Originally Posted by xmastidings View Post
I was wondering, has anyone heard how sucessful the Vol 1 MMC Cookbook was and are there any plans for a Vol 2 in the making to be released in time for the coming Christmas?
sorry, i can't help you w/ that 1, i don't even have the 1st one.
Old 05-16-2012, 01:30 PM
My Merry Christmas Founder and Chief Light Stringer of the Merry Forums

Last Achievements

Thanked 7,976 Times in 2,436 Posts
Jeff Westover has disabled reputation
We haven't sold through our first printing yet and have still yet to resolve our shipping problems to Canada. Until that happens there will not be a Vol 2. I'm guessing that would be a project we take on in 2013.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Jeff Westover For This Useful Post:
ballcoach (07-28-2012), Bradmac (05-30-2012), Christmasstar (08-03-2012), Holiday (07-29-2012), sgrenoble (08-14-2012), Solice (06-01-2012), sugar142286 (05-16-2012), xmastidings (05-16-2012)
Old 05-16-2012, 06:28 PM
Christmas Deity
Last Achievements

xmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemen
Ah, I see, Thanks Jeff for the update.

Well, I can say one thing about the first volume (take notice if you have not purchased one yet), that it was very professional made, nice looking and well worth the money. There were alot of recipes in it that I have never even heard of before and were fun to make and eat as well....

I have enjoyed the recipes (and also reading it), that were sent in to MMC from all over and I hope that any and all issues can be resolved quickly because I would like to see additional volumes come out to add to the first issue.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to xmastidings For This Useful Post:
Bradmac (05-30-2012), brittd19 (05-31-2012), Head Elf (08-13-2012), One Spoiled Brat (08-14-2012), sugar142286 (05-16-2012)
Old 05-16-2012, 07:45 PM
Merry Forums Super Administrator

Last Achievements

Thanked 5,483 Times in 1,761 Posts
Maureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the Wisemen
Originally Posted by Jeff Westover View Post
We haven't sold through our first printing yet and have still yet to resolve our shipping problems to Canada. Until that happens there will not be a Vol 2. I'm guessing that would be a project we take on in 2013.
And one to the UK as well, which went AWOL..
Old 05-31-2012, 04:23 PM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Thanked 4,383 Times in 801 Posts
brittd19 is a safe caroling companionbrittd19 is a safe caroling companionbrittd19 is a safe caroling companionbrittd19 is a safe caroling companionbrittd19 is a safe caroling companionbrittd19 is a safe caroling companionbrittd19 is a safe caroling companionbrittd19 is a safe caroling companionbrittd19 is a safe caroling companionbrittd19 is a safe caroling companionbrittd19 is a safe caroling companion
I received mine in Canada
I must say, I love it!
ballcoach (07-28-2012), Solice (06-01-2012), xmastidings (05-31-2012)
Old 07-27-2012, 11:39 PM
Mistletoeologist
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,459 Times in 328 Posts
MerryNoel is a gift to othersMerryNoel is a gift to othersMerryNoel is a gift to othersMerryNoel is a gift to othersMerryNoel is a gift to othersMerryNoel is a gift to othersMerryNoel is a gift to othersMerryNoel is a gift to othersMerryNoel is a gift to othersMerryNoel is a gift to othersMerryNoel is a gift to others
Can it still be ordered? To Canada?
The Following User Says Thank You to MerryNoel For This Useful Post:
Solice (07-28-2012)
Old 07-28-2012, 01:49 AM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 9,650 Times in 1,463 Posts
Solice could be one of the WisemenSolice could be one of the WisemenSolice could be one of the WisemenSolice could be one of the WisemenSolice could be one of the WisemenSolice could be one of the WisemenSolice could be one of the WisemenSolice could be one of the WisemenSolice could be one of the WisemenSolice could be one of the WisemenSolice could be one of the Wisemen
Originally Posted by MerryNoel View Post
Can it still be ordered? To Canada?
And to Norway? =]
Old 07-28-2012, 02:57 AM
Merry Forums Super Administrator

Last Achievements

Thanked 5,483 Times in 1,761 Posts
Maureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the Wisemen
There are still some cookbooks left (have to say, I LOVE mine!!!!) so you can definitely still buy one

However, we did have some delivery problems; 2 to Canada and 1 to the UK kept getting lost for some bizarre reason

Please PM me if you would like to risk it and order one!!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-28-2012, 04:57 PM
Christmas Deity
Last Achievements

Originally Posted by Maureen View Post
There are still some cookbooks left (have to say, I LOVE mine!!!!) so you can definitely still buy one

However, we did have some delivery problems; 2 to Canada and 1 to the UK kept getting lost for some bizarre reason

Please PM me if you would like to risk it and order one!!!!!!!!!!
Maureen, I was thinking about buying a few more of the cookbooks to hand out as Christmas gifts this year. Is the stockpile starting to go down to the point where this is not possible or do you believe there may be some leftover for this Fall for anyone that wants to purchase a few more of those great cookbooks?