Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Hands-On > Christmas Decorations » yankee candle christmas scents

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Christmas Decorations Christmas is a hands-on art. From the lights we put on the house to the decorations we put on the tree to the great foods we eat in the process, Christmas is a time of doing -- and this is the place we gather to talk, plan and share.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,087
Threads: 53,915
Top Poster: xmas365 (165,650)
Welcome to our newest member, DoYouHearWhatIHear

Old 10-04-2012, 06:07 AM
Mistletoeologist
Last Achievements

christmas87 is a good elfchristmas87 is a good elfchristmas87 is a good elfchristmas87 is a good elfchristmas87 is a good elfchristmas87 is a good elfchristmas87 is a good elfchristmas87 is a good elfchristmas87 is a good elfchristmas87 is a good elf
Originally Posted by GingerMel View Post
I can't get over how good their cinnamon ones smell. They're unreal.

They're just so expensive. I have to burn them only at select times.
thats wut i do also.but thats why i get the votive ones.only 2 dollars and u could burn them to see if you like them.the big jars are kind of expensive but the only big jars i get are swirl ones and christmas cookie.i think thats the best smelling one.
Holiday (10-08-2012), lauriebear (10-04-2012)

Old 10-04-2012, 06:14 AM
Official button pusher!

Last Achievements

Thanked 6,005 Times in 1,080 Posts
Undrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the tree
I LOVE Yankee Candles. They need to open a store here in London Ontario. I would keep them in business haha!
Thank you, Louann. We will never forget you!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Undrtakr For This Useful Post:
frostyman (10-04-2012), lauriebear (10-04-2012)
Old 10-04-2012, 06:15 AM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,187 Times in 365 Posts
frostyman would be nice to meet under the mistletoefrostyman would be nice to meet under the mistletoefrostyman would be nice to meet under the mistletoefrostyman would be nice to meet under the mistletoefrostyman would be nice to meet under the mistletoefrostyman would be nice to meet under the mistletoefrostyman would be nice to meet under the mistletoefrostyman would be nice to meet under the mistletoefrostyman would be nice to meet under the mistletoefrostyman would be nice to meet under the mistletoefrostyman would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
they're all great!
Old 10-04-2012, 12:36 PM
Magi
Last Achievements

Thanked 23,269 Times in 3,763 Posts
Holiday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Our nephew is selling Yankee Candles as a fundraiser for his school...which means I HAVE to buy one. OH DARN!!! I love the Red Berries & Cedar so I will probably stick with that, but you never know - might try something different!

The Following User Says Thank You to Holiday For This Useful Post:
lauriebear (10-04-2012)
Old 10-04-2012, 12:51 PM
North Pole's RN

Last Achievements

Thanked 85,718 Times in 15,141 Posts
sugar142286 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsugar142286 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsugar142286 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsugar142286 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsugar142286 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsugar142286 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsugar142286 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsugar142286 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsugar142286 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsugar142286 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsugar142286 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Thanks for the heads up. I still have some Christmas scents from last year of there's. I will probably still by some this year though!

The best of all gifts around any Christmas tree: the presence of a happy family all wrapped up in each other.
- Burton Hillis
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sugar142286 For This Useful Post:
christmas87 (10-04-2012), lauriebear (10-04-2012)
Old 10-04-2012, 01:16 PM
Christmas Deity

Thanked 8,590 Times in 1,468 Posts
lauriebear you could wrap up and put under the treelauriebear you could wrap up and put under the treelauriebear you could wrap up and put under the treelauriebear you could wrap up and put under the treelauriebear you could wrap up and put under the treelauriebear you could wrap up and put under the treelauriebear you could wrap up and put under the treelauriebear you could wrap up and put under the treelauriebear you could wrap up and put under the treelauriebear you could wrap up and put under the treelauriebear you could wrap up and put under the tree
Originally Posted by novelist View Post
I LOVE candles and burn them all the time. Right now, I'm burning fall scents, maple syrup, or cinnamon stick. I'll burn my holiday candles in Nov and Dec. I found a store, Home Goods, sells yankee candles much cheaper then the stores, so I try to buy my candles there.
Over by me Taget sells them a little cheeper, but if you join their mailing list I get coupons emailed to me buy one get one or buy two get two, which is what I do - only at the retail store itself though. A few months back they opened the outlet store and all of last years candles scents are there I picked up Autumns Paintbrush and Mulled Wine two of my favs... At the outlet it is 6 jars (large jars) for $60.00!!! $10 bucks for a large jar WOW I was blown away... They had Christmas ones out I picked a few of them I adore White Christmas

Originally Posted by 'Tis the season View Post
I'm burning kitchen spice from Yankee candle at the minute. I bought mulled wine on offer but I'm saving it till it gets a bit closer to Christmas. I saw the new Christmas ceramic ware in the YC store last week, (the Santa design). It looks very nice, but I think I might need a bigger house if I get any more items LOL.

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using Tapatalk 2
I like Mulled Wine I am burning that one now it is so nice

Originally Posted by christmas87 View Post
thats the one with the swirl right?? i got happy thanksgiving a few weeks ago before it sold out and i love the smell of that one.it smells just like how thanksgiving morning smells.thats not being lit til nove.
Bummer I missed the Happy Thanksgiving one, wonder if I can get it online, I better check it out

Originally Posted by Holiday View Post
Our nephew is selling Yankee Candles as a fundraiser for his school...which means I HAVE to buy one. OH DARN!!! I love the Red Berries & Cedar so I will probably stick with that, but you never know - might try something different!
I never tried the red berries & cedar I am going there on Sat morning I will have to check out that one
'Tis the season (10-08-2012), Holiday (10-08-2012)
Old 12-06-2012, 02:31 PM
Mistletoeologist
Last Achievements

novelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elf
The last few days, I have been burning Gingerbread House. It's a Yankee Candle, and boy does it smell nice.
The Following User Says Thank You to novelist For This Useful Post:
caninemom3 (12-11-2012)