Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Merry Marketplace > Announcements » Event Announcement XmasJam in Asheville

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Announcements Have an event to announce? Want to show off pictures and directions to your Christmas display? Announce anything Christmasy here!

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,129
Threads: 54,234
Top Poster: xmas365 (169,523)
Welcome to our newest member, H1095

Old 10-08-2012, 01:47 PM
My Merry Christmas Founder and Chief Light Stringer of the Merry Forums

Last Achievements

Thanked 8,098 Times in 2,454 Posts
Jeff Westover has disabled reputation
stocking XmasJam in Asheville

Nine-time Grammy-winning singer Sheryl Crow will make her Asheville, N.C. debut at the 2012 Warren Haynes Christmas Jam.

The jam also features the String Cheese Incident, Trombone Shorty with a full band, The Blind Boys of Alabama and a set by Grammy-winning Asheville native Haynes and the Warren Haynes Band.

The date is Dec. 15 at the U.S. Cellular Center arena with the popular WNCW pre-jam radio broadcast Dec. 14 at The Orange Peel, 101 Biltmore Ave. A ticket pre-sale will begin Thursday through xmasjam.com. Sales for the general public begin on Oct. 19 at the U.S. Cellular Center box office ($58 plus $2 building fee) and through Ticketmaster ($58 and service fee).

Crow has sold more than 16 million recordings in the U.S. and 35 million-plus around the world and has performed with the Stones, Michael Jackson, Tony Bennett and many more. While this is her first Asheville show, Crow did perform earlier this year at Harrah’s.