Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Merry Marketplace > Announcements » Event Announcement Dollywood's Smoky Mtn Christmas

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Announcements Have an event to announce? Want to show off pictures and directions to your Christmas display? Announce anything Christmasy here!

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,088
Threads: 53,926
Top Poster: xmas365 (165,660)
Welcome to our newest member, MGunderso

Old 10-08-2012, 02:29 PM
My Merry Christmas Founder and Chief Light Stringer of the Merry Forums

Last Achievements

Thanked 7,955 Times in 2,431 Posts
Jeff Westover has disabled reputation
Xtree1 Dollywood's Smoky Mtn Christmas

Don’t miss the three-time Winner of America’s Best Christmas Event, Dollywood’s Smoky Mountain Christmas presented by Humana! The 2011 season welcomes the premiere of Dollywood on Ice!, an ice dancing spectacular choreographed to the sounds of the season.

Walk amid a winter wonderland of four million lights as you enjoy more than 20 rides and attractions for the entire family. Settle in for one of the park’s award-winning holiday shows, including Christmas in the Smokies and O’ Holy Night before gathering around the table for a delicious holiday meal served at one of the park’s many restaurants.

Visit Santa’s Workshop where larger-than-life toy soldiers, wagons, a dollhouse, sailboats and other classic toys will astound you! See the 18-foot Christmas tree that is the centerpiece of Santa’s Workshop. Santa is also the centerpiece and star of the Parade of Lights that will come prancing throughout the park. A Dollywood Christmas is the most holiday fun you’ll have in the Smokies.