Christmas TogetherWe're here year round and even though we are scattered all over the world and most of us have never met face-to-face we find ways to celebrate the season together. From our annual Christmas exchanges to scheduled chats our Christmasing together is discussed here.
O Holy Night- Nat King Cole or Josh Groban
White Christmas- Bing Crosby
Why Can't Every Day Be Like Christmas- Elvis
Christmas In Dixie- Alabama
Grown Up Christmas List-Natalie Cole
this was especially hard to pick only 5. My entire family is very seriously into music. i've heard all the old hymns & songs all my life. there's nothing better than Christmas music!!!!! Fa la la la la
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to merrymistletoe For This Useful Post:
Well like all of you , I have so many favourites and it can change time to time depending on mood and atmosphere...
An all time favourite is 1. Have yourself a Merry little Christmas. There are quite a few versions out there but my most recent pick is by Christina Aguilera and for an older version then Ella Fitzgerald.
2. The Christmas Song by Nat King Cole
3. Rockin Around the Christmas Tree by Brenda Lee
4. Sleigh Ride - The Ronettes
5. Merry Christmas All by The Salsoul Orchestra (was one of my father's favourites).
The Following User Says Thank You to Festive Spirit For This Useful Post:
1. The Christmas song- Nat King Cole
2. I'll be home for Christmas-Amy Grant
3. Sleigh Ride-Johnny Mathis
4. O Come O Come Emmanuel- I just like singing this at churcj
5. Happy Xmas (war is over)- John Lennon
But seriously I love pretty much any Christmas song ever made!!
The Following User Says Thank You to jinglebellrock512 For This Useful Post:
Up On Santa Claus Mountain -- Lorrie Morgan
Holly Jolly Christmas -- Burl Ives
Baby, It's Cold Outside -- Dean Martin/Martina McBride
Snoopy's Christmas -- The Royal Guardsmen
Blue Christmas -- Elvis Presley
Mary's Boy Child/O My Lord -- Boney M
It Came Upon The Midnight Clear -- Ella Fitzgerald
A Cradle In Bethlehem -- Nat King Cole
God, Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen -- Barenaked Ladies
Angels We Have Heard On High -- Brian Setzer Orchestra
__________________ George Broderick, Jr.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to George Broderick, Jr. For This Useful Post:
Oh, that's tough! Let's see....
1. Come to the Stable, Emmylou Harris
2. Give Love on Christmas Day, Johnny Gill
3. Chio Rio, Chanticleer
4. The Christmas Song, Nat King Cole
5. Little Drummer Boy/Peace on Earth, Bing Crosby & David Bowie
6. Gabriel's Message, Sting
yeah, I can't whittle it down to five either....
The Following User Says Thank You to Anne_Langston For This Useful Post: