Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Christmas Food From eggnog to candy canes to ginger bread and beyond the flavors and treats of Christmas are a delight. Here we engage in all things connected to Christmas foods -- from recipes to how-to's. This section of the Merry Forums is presented by Merry Christmas Recipes, our own database of Christmas recipes, many of which get submitted by our users from around the world.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,085
Threads: 53,910
Top Poster: xmas365 (164,784)
Welcome to our newest member, williamjohn

Old 10-29-2012, 11:47 AM
Mistletoeologist
Last Achievements

christmas87 is a good elfchristmas87 is a good elfchristmas87 is a good elfchristmas87 is a good elfchristmas87 is a good elfchristmas87 is a good elfchristmas87 is a good elfchristmas87 is a good elfchristmas87 is a good elfchristmas87 is a good elf
gingerbread oreos

i was thinking about getting them the other day but not sure how they taste.i was wondering if anyone has had them yet??if so can you let me kow how they are.thanks.
ChristmasSpirit76 (11-25-2012), Courtney (10-29-2012), Gingerbread Latte (10-30-2012), Spyells (10-31-2012), XmasDreams (10-29-2012)

Old 10-29-2012, 02:55 PM
Emerging from the Cave
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,122 Times in 693 Posts
Courtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happy
I've not heard of these; I must hunt them down now.
Old 10-29-2012, 03:40 PM
MMC Associate Editor -- Christmas Foods

Last Achievements

Thanked 47,679 Times in 7,664 Posts
Meceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
I haven't heard of them until now, either, but now I really want to try one!

There seems a magic in the very name of Christmas ~ Charles Dickens

Laughter is the sun that drives winter from the human face ~ Victor Hugo
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Meceka For This Useful Post:
Spyells (10-31-2012), XmasDreams (10-29-2012)
Old 10-29-2012, 04:11 PM
Santa's Mentor
Last Achievements

Thanked 6,354 Times in 1,538 Posts
XmasDreams is a safe caroling companionXmasDreams is a safe caroling companionXmasDreams is a safe caroling companionXmasDreams is a safe caroling companionXmasDreams is a safe caroling companionXmasDreams is a safe caroling companionXmasDreams is a safe caroling companionXmasDreams is a safe caroling companionXmasDreams is a safe caroling companionXmasDreams is a safe caroling companionXmasDreams is a safe caroling companion
OMG!!! I want these right now. Never heard of them and almost thinking i wish i had never heard of them. since now i will buy way to many of these.

here is a picture i found of them

Hester, Pat (2013-11-14). Christmas Mall Follies (p. 56). . Kindle Edition.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to XmasDreams For This Useful Post:
ChristmasSpirit76 (11-25-2012), Spyells (10-31-2012)
Old 10-29-2012, 06:32 PM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 38,506 Times in 5,967 Posts
MerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
I don't know---if the cookie were gingerbread instead of the cream, I'd be more inclined to try it.

Are you a Spug? Click here to find out!
Old 10-30-2012, 03:52 AM
Christmas Deity
Last Achievements

Thanked 9,638 Times in 1,569 Posts
Festive Spirit could be one of the WisemenFestive Spirit could be one of the WisemenFestive Spirit could be one of the WisemenFestive Spirit could be one of the WisemenFestive Spirit could be one of the WisemenFestive Spirit could be one of the WisemenFestive Spirit could be one of the WisemenFestive Spirit could be one of the WisemenFestive Spirit could be one of the WisemenFestive Spirit could be one of the WisemenFestive Spirit could be one of the Wisemen
Never seen them before but I want them now!!
Old 10-30-2012, 07:59 AM
Merry Forums Elf, 2nd Class
Last Achievements

Gingerbread Latte has shown a merry dispositionGingerbread Latte has shown a merry dispositionGingerbread Latte has shown a merry disposition
candle

Oooh, intriguing! must investigate further...

Old 10-30-2012, 08:49 AM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,242 Times in 495 Posts
GingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
Originally Posted by MerryCarey View Post
I don't know---if the cookie were gingerbread instead of the cream, I'd be more inclined to try it.
I totally agree with you.

I still want to try them though.
Old 10-30-2012, 10:17 AM
Mistletoeologist
Last Achievements

christmas87 is a good elfchristmas87 is a good elfchristmas87 is a good elfchristmas87 is a good elfchristmas87 is a good elfchristmas87 is a good elfchristmas87 is a good elfchristmas87 is a good elfchristmas87 is a good elfchristmas87 is a good elf
yea i saw them about two weeks ago in walmart and what i heard that is the only place that has them.like they are exclusive only at wal mart.i think i might get them tomorrow when i go to wal mart.this weekend was too packed because of the storm.
XmasDreams (11-02-2012)
Old 10-30-2012, 04:49 PM
Christmas Royalty

clarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnog
they look delicious!