Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,098
Threads: 53,984
Top Poster: xmas365 (166,616)
Welcome to our newest member, K1081

Old 11-07-2012, 01:20 PM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,127 Times in 691 Posts
ClaireLovesChristmas will NOT spit in your eggnogClaireLovesChristmas will NOT spit in your eggnogClaireLovesChristmas will NOT spit in your eggnogClaireLovesChristmas will NOT spit in your eggnogClaireLovesChristmas will NOT spit in your eggnogClaireLovesChristmas will NOT spit in your eggnogClaireLovesChristmas will NOT spit in your eggnogClaireLovesChristmas will NOT spit in your eggnogClaireLovesChristmas will NOT spit in your eggnogClaireLovesChristmas will NOT spit in your eggnogClaireLovesChristmas will NOT spit in your eggnog
Mums been after a pre lit tree for the last couple of years, think ill warn her off one after hearing your stories.

And another here who ends up dizzy and cursing after walking round the tree with the lights a dozen times haha xx

Old 11-08-2012, 04:14 PM
*The Christmas Queen* -- Hostess, Real Halloween.com

Last Achievements

Thanked 1,113 Times in 546 Posts
JanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the tree
Well I went out yesterday and bought boxes of light to restring the 12 ft tree with 1800 lights! {See ya in about 3 yrs.} :/

©♥Jana's Creations♥
{My photography Blog}
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to JanaBanana For This Useful Post:
Adam (11-08-2012), merrymistletoe (11-08-2012), snowflake22 (02-04-2014), trackrebel (11-09-2012), xmastidings (11-09-2012)
Old 11-08-2012, 04:39 PM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 80,668 Times in 13,347 Posts
Christmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Originally Posted by JanaBanana View Post
Buy a pre-lit tree!!!! 2 of my 3 full size trees have many lights out on them. They claim to "stay lit" when one is burned out, not true! So guess what I get to do? I have to unwrap {er cut the cords} of the 12 ft tree which has 1800 lights on it and buy new white lights to string on the darn thing. Awww well, I guess its all a part of the season.
considered one once, but heard so many complaints I did not buy one. I like changing my lights every year.
Old 11-08-2012, 09:22 PM

Last Achievements

JanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the tree
Whooo hoo! Guess who fixed their tree?!!! Yep We worked on it tonight and its all lit up. We didn't have to cut the lights and restring. Now we just have to decorate. Phew

©♥Jana's Creations♥
{My photography Blog}
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JanaBanana For This Useful Post:
Adam (11-08-2012), snowflake22 (02-04-2014)
Old 11-08-2012, 10:33 PM
Merry Forums Elf, 2nd Class
Last Achievements

christmasjingles has shown a merry dispositionchristmasjingles has shown a merry disposition
Whooo hoo! Guess who fixed their tree?!!! Yep We worked on it tonight and its all lit up. We didn't have to cut the lights and restring. Now we just have to decorate. Phew
that is wonderful news!! I am happy you hadn't gone ahead and cut the wires.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to christmasjingles For This Useful Post:
JanaBanana (11-12-2012), snowflake22 (02-04-2014)
Old 11-08-2012, 11:22 PM
Christmasologist

Last Achievements

Storeytime would be nice to meet under the mistletoeStoreytime would be nice to meet under the mistletoeStoreytime would be nice to meet under the mistletoeStoreytime would be nice to meet under the mistletoeStoreytime would be nice to meet under the mistletoeStoreytime would be nice to meet under the mistletoeStoreytime would be nice to meet under the mistletoeStoreytime would be nice to meet under the mistletoeStoreytime would be nice to meet under the mistletoeStoreytime would be nice to meet under the mistletoeStoreytime would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
We have a regular customer that has us do their outdoor display. One year their pre-lit tree had a whole lot of burnouts on it. They asked if we could fix it. I said, "Yes, but you wouldn't want to pay the price we would have to charge."

Very labor intensive to fix those things. I would never advise getting one.
If you just absolutely have to have one, get one with LED's. They're supposed to last a lot longer, but beware..........they don't always.
snowflake22 (02-04-2014)
Old 11-08-2012, 11:38 PM
Formally xrockchild

Last Achievements

Adam you could wrap up and put under the treeAdam you could wrap up and put under the treeAdam you could wrap up and put under the treeAdam you could wrap up and put under the treeAdam you could wrap up and put under the treeAdam you could wrap up and put under the treeAdam you could wrap up and put under the treeAdam you could wrap up and put under the treeAdam you could wrap up and put under the treeAdam you could wrap up and put under the treeAdam you could wrap up and put under the tree
What happened??? LOL
The Following User Says Thank You to Adam For This Useful Post:
snowflake22 (02-04-2014)
Old 11-09-2012, 07:10 AM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 38,661 Times in 5,995 Posts
MerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Good for you! Fingers crossed that it will stay lit up throughout the season!

Are you a Spug? Click here to find out!
The Following User Says Thank You to MerryCarey For This Useful Post:
snowflake22 (02-04-2014)
Old 11-09-2012, 12:40 PM
candy cane hustla

Last Achievements

Thanked 16,851 Times in 3,810 Posts
trackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
way to go Jana!!!!

Merry Christmas to All and God bless You

The Following User Says Thank You to trackrebel For This Useful Post:
snowflake22 (02-04-2014)
Old 11-12-2012, 07:58 PM

Last Achievements

Ok well for some strange reason it kept blowing out the little fuses that are in the plug ends.. so we have replaced those {2x now} and so my husband ran another cord to some of the strands of lights. Crossing my fingers it doesnt blow the fuses anymore. OR ELSE!!!

©♥Jana's Creations♥
{My photography Blog}
The Following User Says Thank You to JanaBanana For This Useful Post:
snowflake22 (02-04-2014)