Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Christmas Together » What have you got for Christmas this year?

Christmas Together We're here year round and even though we are scattered all over the world and most of us have never met face-to-face we find ways to celebrate the season together. From our annual Christmas exchanges to scheduled chats our Christmasing together is discussed here.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 9,974
Threads: 53,446
Top Poster: xmas365 (150,046)
Welcome to our newest member, CarrollMl
» Recent Comments
Hot Cocoa or Hot Chocolate: A Matter of Taste
It's hard to find good writing now a days. But you have done a great job with all these sharing hot Cocoa and hot Chocolate. That's interesting. Thanks for sharing.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
My top favorite Christmas Sitcoms: All from M*A*S*H , Happy Days, Laverne and Shirley. Step By Step - I'll Be Home For Christmas
His Name is Bud
love this story! Thanks for sharing your memories.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
Here are my top 10: (in no particular order) All 3 M*A*S*H Christmas episodes they made: Dear Dad Dear Sis Death Takes a Holiday The Bob Newhart Show: His Busiest Time I'm Dreaming of a...
Tips for Buying a Fresh Tree
I will do that fresh cut of the trunk.....that was my problem last Christmas.....the tree lost so many needles....even tho it was fresh....the problem was....since I didnīt cut the trunk....the tree...
» Random Entries
When Bad Things Happen...
By MMC Editor
06-13-2002 04:24 PM
43,744 Views  0 Posts
Christmas with the...
By MMC Editor
06-08-2002 09:57 PM
55,790 Views  0 Posts
Gift 2 Chestnuts
By Christmasstar
09-09-2013 07:30 AM
Last post by Meceka
09-18-2013 08:33 PM
10,684 Views  1 Posts
"Behind the White Brick"...
By MerryCarey
10-31-2011 11:46 AM
89,398 Views  0 Posts
The Connection Between...
By MMC Editor
10-21-2011 09:32 AM
56,847 Views  0 Posts

Old 01-01-2013, 04:58 PM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

Maebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
More than anything, I enjoyed spending time with my family!

As for some things I got......a USB turntable, lots of Bath and Body Works lotions, sprays and soaps, a beautiful light up angel ornament, a teddy bear (It's been a while for one of those), a teddy bear music box, Brad Paisley's Hits Alive cd, a Panda calendar, a box of chocolate covered cherries (I always say it's not Christmas without those and my daughter always comes through with them), The Hunger Games blu-ray, a bottle of wine, a Meijer gift card, an I-tunes gift card, some candles and an awesome gift my son made for hubby and me. He makes all kinds of things using paracord and he knotted our named and put it on a backing and framed it for us. It's really awesome and we know he spent quite a bit of time on it. He used green and yellow...my two fave colors. We're not sure where we are going to hang it but we've got a few ideas. It was a fun Christmas!
snowflake22 (03-15-2014)
Old 01-02-2013, 01:19 AM
candy cane hustla

Last Achievements

Thanked 16,111 Times in 3,695 Posts
trackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
a nice pair of reebok shoes and a nice book from my man
a watch from mom
25 euros from each my dad and my grandmother
merida dvd for kandice and i from the friends we met at disneyland
something to put a tealight candle in from kandice (they crafted it in school)

and Jones, my man did something nice.....he wrapped something that he gave to Kandice....so it was from her....but he was very thoughtfull to do it.....

It was a picture of Kandice and I in front of the Disneyland Hotel in Paris...on the lower part of the picture it says "the best mom in the world"......and he put some pictures together in a small photo album....very , very cute

Merry Christmas to All and God bless You

The Following User Says Thank You to trackrebel For This Useful Post:
snowflake22 (03-15-2014)