Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Archives > Hall of Fame » Christmas Countdown - 2013

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Hall of Fame Over the years we have had many memorable discussions and events. Archived here are closed discussions we like to look back on from Christmas past.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,097
Threads: 53,979
Top Poster: xmas365 (166,477)
Welcome to our newest member, AmyHardy

Old 05-25-2013, 07:56 AM
*Harlowe's Mom*

Last Achievements

Thanked 103,980 Times in 18,686 Posts
snowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Originally Posted by Christmas-A-Holic View Post
Hello all! I have been missing from here a few days. On Wednesday Wayne and I went to Austin to see Paul McCartney. We got some really amazing seats. If you can see we are 3rd row in the riser seats and if you look down where the security is standing, that is 1st row on the floor. We are slightly ahead of them! To the side of course but WOW, I have seen him 3 times and usually had to depend on the screen to see his face, not this time, he was right there! We were also sitting right by the backstage area where he entered and exit the stage. We were able to see all the action taking place backstage. We had the time of our lives! Some of you already seen these pictures on facebook but posted for the rest to see.

I bet that was an amazing show!!

Glad you had a great time!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 05-25-2013, 07:57 AM
*Harlowe's Mom*

Last Achievements

Thanked 103,980 Times in 18,686 Posts
snowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Originally Posted by Festive Spirit View Post
Good Afternoon everyone. We are having glorious weather! A huge change overnight! So we have just been outside all day and just chilling out at home.

Made - HAPPY BIRTHDAY! also that is wonderful news about your neice.

Trackrebel - I hope nothing takes place, Ill be thinking of you all. Such scary times.

Hope you all are having a wonderful time
Glad you're having beautiful weather

Xo

Old 05-25-2013, 07:57 AM
Merry Forums Super Administrator

Last Achievements

Thanked 5,485 Times in 1,762 Posts
Maureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the Wisemen
Sheila - your concert looks amazing. Seriously jealous!!!

To be perfectly frank and brutally honest, I can think of other groups I'd prefer to follow around the country!! But, that said, this group I should be able to afford to follow around the country!!!!
ballcoach (05-26-2013), Christmas-A-Holic (05-26-2013), HomemakinGirl (05-25-2013), made582 (05-25-2013), Seawaters (05-25-2013), snowflake22 (05-25-2013), whitney37354 (05-28-2013), xmas365 (05-25-2013)
Old 05-25-2013, 07:58 AM
candy cane hustla

Last Achievements

Thanked 16,851 Times in 3,810 Posts
trackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Originally Posted by Maureen View Post
Happy Rudolph Day!!!!!

So, it appears that I shall be embarking on a road trip in October. A road trip in Scotland isn't quite as glamorous as hitting Route 66. For starters, you look pretty stupid in shades when it's raining horizontally!

My friend is coming over from Montreal and we are going to be - wait for it - following the Bay City Rollers around for a week!!!!!! When we were kids, and I mean kids, not teenagers, she had THE biggest crush on them. Not one inch of her wall wasn't covered in pictures. I almost got hit once when I pointed out a duplicate!!! Anyway, they were in Montreal a few weeks ago and her husband took her to see them. In short, he's unleashed a monster!!! My friend has since been online, found out their tour venues/dates and has discovered they are back in Scotland the first week in October. She's arriving September 30th!!!!

This will be.....interesting. Guess I'd better start finding other uses for plaid other than slip-covering eastern European countries, eh??!!!!!!!

now the facebook status makes sense to me .....my momma loved the rollers, too

Merry Christmas to All and God bless You

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to trackrebel For This Useful Post:
HomemakinGirl (05-25-2013), made582 (05-25-2013), Seawaters (05-25-2013), snowflake22 (05-25-2013), xmas365 (05-25-2013)
Old 05-25-2013, 08:04 AM
candy cane hustla

Last Achievements

Thanked 16,851 Times in 3,810 Posts
trackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Originally Posted by Christmas-A-Holic View Post
Hello all! I have been missing from here a few days. On Wednesday Wayne and I went to Austin to see Paul McCartney. We got some really amazing seats. If you can see we are 3rd row in the riser seats and if you look down where the security is standing, that is 1st row on the floor. We are slightly ahead of them! To the side of course but WOW, I have seen him 3 times and usually had to depend on the screen to see his face, not this time, he was right there! We were also sitting right by the backstage area where he entered and exit the stage. We were able to see all the action taking place backstage. We had the time of our lives! Some of you already seen these pictures on facebook but posted for the rest to see.

seriously cool!!!!! Ive seen the picture before and they are awesome....I also see You were in the venue very, very early

Merry Christmas to All and God bless You

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to trackrebel For This Useful Post:
ballcoach (05-26-2013), Christmas-A-Holic (05-26-2013), HomemakinGirl (05-25-2013), made582 (05-25-2013), Seawaters (05-25-2013), snowflake22 (05-25-2013), xmas365 (05-25-2013)
Old 05-25-2013, 08:53 AM
Christmas Altair
Last Achievements

Thanked 51,616 Times in 8,495 Posts
HomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Hello everyone!
It is rainy and windy today with temperatures in the 50's. I had to go food shopping this morning. I wish I did it yesterday but I was too busy. Anyway, I am going to have dinner with my parents and brothers today. We are going to have a birthday cake for my dad. His birthday isn't until June 1st but my parents will be away next week. They have a little place on a lake in Pennsylvania and this is the time of year that they start to spend a lot of time there. I'm baking a cake for tonight so I better get started on it.
I hope everyone has a great day!!!

Old 05-25-2013, 09:57 AM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 72,624 Times in 12,681 Posts
Seawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Firing up the Lear. Party with HMG!!!

Originally Posted by HomemakinGirl View Post
Hello everyone!
It is rainy and windy today with temperatures in the 50's. I had to go food shopping this morning. I wish I did it yesterday but I was too busy. Anyway, I am going to have dinner with my parents and brothers today. We are going to have a birthday cake for my dad. His birthday isn't until June 1st but my parents will be away next week. They have a little place on a lake in Pennsylvania and this is the time of year that they start to spend a lot of time there. I'm baking a cake for tonight so I better get started on it.
I hope everyone has a great day!!!

Old 05-25-2013, 10:42 AM
Christmas Altair
Last Achievements

HomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Originally Posted by trackrebel View Post
There is a Terror Warning a serious one for Germany........Today is the UEFA Champions League Final.....the biggest game in Club Football of the year....who wins this game is pretty much the best team in the world....In Germany....there are many public viewing venues where thousands of people meet to watch the games in Stadium athmosphere...They say there are rumors of bombers being there...like in Boston.........please pray that nothing will happen
Sending up prayers.

Old 05-25-2013, 10:45 AM
Christmas Altair
Last Achievements

Originally Posted by made582 View Post
Good Morning MMC!!!! Mother nature is giving me the best birthday present ever. High' s in the 60's all weekend!!! I love it. She could of kept the rain though. Not sure what's going on today. I know we are going out to lunch and then back to my sister's house for cake. I think my trip out to the party at the track is going to get rained out. So I'll have to find something else fun to do. Like grease the wheels on my walker and change the batteries in my hearing aids now that I'm an old man. I hope everyone is having a GREAT DAY!!!!!

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2
Hope you are having a very happy birthday!!!

Old 05-25-2013, 10:49 AM
Christmas Altair
Last Achievements

Originally Posted by Maureen View Post
Happy Rudolph Day!!!!!

So, it appears that I shall be embarking on a road trip in October. A road trip in Scotland isn't quite as glamorous as hitting Route 66. For starters, you look pretty stupid in shades when it's raining horizontally!

My friend is coming over from Montreal and we are going to be - wait for it - following the Bay City Rollers around for a week!!!!!! When we were kids, and I mean kids, not teenagers, she had THE biggest crush on them. Not one inch of her wall wasn't covered in pictures. I almost got hit once when I pointed out a duplicate!!! Anyway, they were in Montreal a few weeks ago and her husband took her to see them. In short, he's unleashed a monster!!! My friend has since been online, found out their tour venues/dates and has discovered they are back in Scotland the first week in October. She's arriving September 30th!!!!

This will be.....interesting. Guess I'd better start finding other uses for plaid other than slip-covering eastern European countries, eh??!!!!!!!

I'm sure you are going to have a blast!!