Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Media > Music » If You Could Choose Only One Album...

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Music Scripture doesn't say it be we know those angels were singing at the manger. And music has been the heart of Christmas ever since.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,088
Threads: 53,915
Top Poster: xmas365 (165,650)
Welcome to our newest member, MGunderso

Old 04-29-2013, 04:11 PM
Magi

Last Achievements

Thanked 52,761 Times in 9,571 Posts
Christmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
What an awful thought! There is no Michael Buble' on my Time Life Treasury of Christmas Album!!!!

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Christmas-A-Holic For This Useful Post:
Holiday (10-09-2013), JayIsh (04-30-2013), made582 (04-29-2013), snowflake22 (04-29-2013)

Old 04-29-2013, 06:31 PM
MMC's Ambassador to the North Pole

Last Achievements

Thanked 161,033 Times in 30,603 Posts
made582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Um, I'm not even sure where I would start. It would have to be some kind of compilation album.

Only in the agony of parting do we look into the depths of love. ~George Eliot
Don't forget to listen to the Greasy Skillet Saturday nights 8 to 10pm EST
Leader of the get Steven Colbert to keep Lovemas tradition movement!!!
Stay Safe and Hurry Back Dawg!!!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to made582 For This Useful Post:
JayIsh (04-30-2013), snowflake22 (04-29-2013)
Old 04-29-2013, 09:31 PM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 27,527 Times in 4,595 Posts
ballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Originally Posted by JayIsh View Post
If you could choose only one Christmas Album to listen to for the rest of your life, what would it be???

Jay

Dang, this is a great question.....

Originally Posted by trackrebel View Post
I would record my daughter Kandice while singing Christmas songs
This is a great answer!

Have glove will travel
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ballcoach For This Useful Post:
Holiday (10-09-2013), JayIsh (04-30-2013), made582 (04-29-2013)
Old 04-29-2013, 09:33 PM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 27,527 Times in 4,595 Posts
ballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
White Christmas, Bing Crosby

Still my favorite Christmas album....but I'm glad I don't have to decide!

Have glove will travel
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ballcoach For This Useful Post:
Holiday (10-09-2013), JayIsh (04-30-2013), made582 (04-29-2013)
Old 04-30-2013, 07:40 AM
Merry Forums Elf, 1st Class
Last Achievements

Superfreak3 is a good elfSuperfreak3 is a good elfSuperfreak3 is a good elfSuperfreak3 is a good elfSuperfreak3 is a good elfSuperfreak3 is a good elf
I'm afraid I would live a lifetime of regret by picking an album, while forgetting about another gem.

If I had to narrow it down, I would probably say Bert Kaempfert's Christmas Wonderland or Christmas Favorites By The Hollyridge Strings.

Now consider all the classic crooners left out in the cold. I shudder at the thought!

I too don't think I would be able to make a final selection.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Superfreak3 For This Useful Post:
Holiday (10-09-2013), JayIsh (04-30-2013)
Old 04-30-2013, 08:46 AM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 5,836 Times in 3,867 Posts
George Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the Wisemen
I'm all about the home made mix CD's, so this is a nigh impossible choice... but, if I HAD to pick just one, it would probably be "Christmas With The Chipmunks"... Sooooo many childhood memories connected with that one... warm and fuzzy to the 12th power!
Holiday (10-09-2013), JayIsh (04-30-2013), Ryan (04-30-2013)
Old 04-30-2013, 08:53 AM
Christmas Deity
Last Achievements

Thanked 21,490 Times in 2,969 Posts
Ryan leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintRyan leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintRyan leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintRyan leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintRyan leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintRyan leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintRyan leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintRyan leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintRyan leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintRyan leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintRyan leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
I, too, like to make mix cds, but I guess my own homemade compliation wouldn't count. I go on kicks where I can't get enough of a certain album. I really enjoy a recent Elvis one where they've added some folks and made it a Christmas duets album. Michael Buble's is good, too. But, if I had to pick one it would probably be some Dean Martin.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ryan For This Useful Post:
Holiday (10-10-2013), JayIsh (04-30-2013)
Old 05-01-2013, 04:58 AM
candy cane hustla

Last Achievements

Thanked 16,799 Times in 3,800 Posts
trackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Originally Posted by ballcoach View Post
Dang, this is a great question.....

This is a great answer!
thx I do have my moments....lol

Merry Christmas to All and God bless You

The Following User Says Thank You to trackrebel For This Useful Post:
Holiday (10-10-2013)
Old 05-01-2013, 05:00 AM
candy cane hustla

Last Achievements

Thanked 16,799 Times in 3,800 Posts
trackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Originally Posted by Maureen View Post
I'd have to go check the name of it but it's a compilation with 3 cd's (is that cheating?!) The first is comprised of the must have Christmas staples of Andy Williams, Nat King Cole, Bing Crosby etc. The second is more recent stuff - Band Aid, Wham, Mariah Carey etc. The third is traditional Christmas carols sung by traditional Christmas choirs (well, you know what I mean)

Think I'm covered for all eventualities now, thank you very much

I love those complations!!!

Merry Christmas to All and God bless You

Old 05-02-2013, 01:24 AM
Merry Forums Mistletoe Hanger
Last Achievements

monical has shown a merry disposition
It is hard to answer as there are so much nice music that make me excited and moved.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to monical For This Useful Post:
Holiday (10-09-2013), Ryan (05-03-2013)