Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Media > Music » New release christmas music for 2013

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Music Scripture doesn't say it be we know those angels were singing at the manger. And music has been the heart of Christmas ever since.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,088
Threads: 53,924
Top Poster: xmas365 (165,660)
Welcome to our newest member, MGunderso

Old 06-11-2013, 12:47 AM
Mistletoeologist
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,183 Times in 422 Posts
DoubleA would be nice to meet under the mistletoeDoubleA would be nice to meet under the mistletoeDoubleA would be nice to meet under the mistletoeDoubleA would be nice to meet under the mistletoeDoubleA would be nice to meet under the mistletoeDoubleA would be nice to meet under the mistletoeDoubleA would be nice to meet under the mistletoeDoubleA would be nice to meet under the mistletoeDoubleA would be nice to meet under the mistletoeDoubleA would be nice to meet under the mistletoeDoubleA would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
I love Duck Dynasty but hopefully they will get the help from some of their Country buddies.
Ryan (08-02-2013), XmasDreams (09-13-2013)

Old 07-11-2013, 07:03 AM
Merry Forums Elf, 1st Class
Last Achievements

HollyJolly has shown a merry dispositionHollyJolly has shown a merry dispositionHollyJolly has shown a merry dispositionHollyJolly has shown a merry disposition
We saw Johnny Mathis a little over a month ago. He said he'd recently been in the studio recording another Christmas album. Checked his facebook page and it confirms it. Due to be released this year.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to HollyJolly For This Useful Post:
ChristmasSpirit76 (07-25-2013), Clark (07-26-2013), mike24forever (12-28-2013), Ryan (08-02-2013), XmasDreams (09-13-2013)
Old 07-12-2013, 09:40 PM
Last Achievements

HollyJolly has shown a merry dispositionHollyJolly has shown a merry dispositionHollyJolly has shown a merry dispositionHollyJolly has shown a merry disposition
We went to see Johnny Mathis a few weeks ago. He said he had been recording another Christmas album. Afterwards we went to his f b page where there are several messages confirming it will be released this year.
Then the Grinch thought of something he hadn't before. What if Christmas, he thought, doesn't come from a store. What if Christmas, perhaps, means a little bit more. ---Theodor Seuss Geisel a.k.a. Dr. Seuss
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to HollyJolly For This Useful Post:
mike24forever (07-13-2013), RadioJonD (07-13-2013), Ryan (08-02-2013), XmasDreams (09-13-2013)
Old 07-25-2013, 12:44 PM
♪♫Mistletoe Mixologist♪♫

Last Achievements

Thanked 7,249 Times in 2,294 Posts
RadioJonD has disabled reputation
Nick Lowe - "Quality Street"

I doubt that any other release this year will knock my socks off (Santa Claus ones today for Rudolph day) more that this! (I hope I’m wrong!)

One of my all time favorite artists, Nick Lowe, is releasing “Quality Street”. Hurry on over and listen to a stream of the album today (July 25, 2013) only. While you’re at it, reserve your LP and/or CD copy today! Release date is October 29, 2013.

From the webpage:

Available on 10/29! Pre-order now and receive the new album on the release date!

Nick Lowe - Quality Street: A Seasonal Selection For All The Family

A sublime new Nick Lowe album. . . holiday-themed for your convenience. Quality Street features three new Nick Lowe originals including one co-written with Ry Cooder. Also featured are a new song by Ron Sexsmith written expressly for Nick, plus other holiday favorites by Roger Miller, Roy Wood, and even a few traditional chestnuts-- all performed in in Nick's singular style. Nick describes this album as, “a sleigh bell-free zone.”

01. Children Go Where I Send Thee
02. Christmas Can't Be Far Away
03. Christmas At The Airport
04. Old Toy Trains
05. The North Pole Express
06. Hooves On The Roof
07. I Was Born In Bethlehem
08. Just To Be With You (This Christmas)
09. Rise Up Shepherd
10. Silent Night
11. A Dollar Short Of Happy
12. I Wish It Could Be Christmas Every Day

http://yeproc.11spot.com/nick-lowe-quality-street-a-seasonal-selection-for-all-the-family.html?mc_cid=da217ebff3&mc_eid=eac39af3ba
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RadioJonD For This Useful Post:
Old 07-25-2013, 08:04 PM
♪♫Mistletoe Mixologist♪♫

Last Achievements

Thanked 7,249 Times in 2,294 Posts
RadioJonD has disabled reputation
It's gonna take A LOT to too this one! Too cool! Nick throws this snowball into orbit, Jack!

Stream it now before it is too late! Less than three hours left.

Originally Posted by RadioJonD View Post
I doubt that any other release this year will knock my socks off (Santa Claus ones today for Rudolph day) more that this! (I hope I’m wrong!)

One of my all time favorite artists, Nick Lowe, is releasing “Quality Street”. Hurry on over and listen to a stream of the album today (July 25, 2013) only. While you’re at it, reserve your LP and/or CD copy today! Release date is October 29, 2013.

From the webpage:

Available on 10/29! Pre-order now and receive the new album on the release date!

A sublime new Nick Lowe album. . . holiday-themed for your convenience. Quality Street features three new Nick Lowe originals including one co-written with Ry Cooder. Also featured are a new song by Ron Sexsmith written expressly for Nick, plus other holiday favorites by Roger Miller, Roy Wood, and even a few traditional chestnuts-- all performed in in Nick's singular style. Nick describes this album as, “a sleigh bell-free zone.”

01. Children Go Where I Send Thee
02. Christmas Can't Be Far Away
03. Christmas At The Airport
04. Old Toy Trains
05. The North Pole Express
06. Hooves On The Roof
07. I Was Born In Bethlehem
08. Just To Be With You (This Christmas)
09. Rise Up Shepherd
10. Silent Night
11. A Dollar Short Of Happy
12. I Wish It Could Be Christmas Every Day

http://yeproc.11spot.com/nick-lowe-quality-street-a-seasonal-selection-for-all-the-family.html?mc_cid=da217ebff3&mc_eid=eac39af3ba

Last edited by RadioJonD; 07-25-2013 at 09:04 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RadioJonD For This Useful Post:
Old 07-26-2013, 02:58 PM
MMC Associate Editor -- Christmas Foods

Last Achievements

Thanked 47,687 Times in 7,666 Posts
Meceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
I would like to have heard this one!

There seems a magic in the very name of Christmas ~ Charles Dickens

Laughter is the sun that drives winter from the human face ~ Victor Hugo
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Meceka For This Useful Post:
Old 09-13-2013, 06:50 AM
Christmas Deity
Last Achievements

Thanked 9,638 Times in 1,569 Posts
Festive Spirit could be one of the WisemenFestive Spirit could be one of the WisemenFestive Spirit could be one of the WisemenFestive Spirit could be one of the WisemenFestive Spirit could be one of the WisemenFestive Spirit could be one of the WisemenFestive Spirit could be one of the WisemenFestive Spirit could be one of the WisemenFestive Spirit could be one of the WisemenFestive Spirit could be one of the WisemenFestive Spirit could be one of the Wisemen
Apprently Susan Boyle is coming out with a christmas album and a duet with non other than Elvis...?
The Following User Says Thank You to Festive Spirit For This Useful Post:
XmasDreams (09-13-2013)
Old 11-08-2013, 01:56 PM
Merry Forums Tinsel Straightener

eoghan1 has shown a merry disposition
We (Mulled) have released a new song for this year: "A Perfect Christmas".

It's free to listen to here: mulled.bandcamp.com

But you can also find us on Spotify, Rdio, iTunes, etc...

By the way, in case you're wondering, we're from Ireland.

eoghan
The Following User Says Thank You to eoghan1 For This Useful Post:
xmas365 (11-08-2013)
Old 12-05-2013, 07:26 PM
Merry Forums Chestnut Roaster
Last Achievements

Geoff5 has shown a merry disposition
"Pink Christmas" is featured in Merry Podcast #32!

Originally Posted by RachRon View Post
I know it's only May but does anyone know of any new Christmas music releases coming out this year?

The "Pink Christmas" CD is a new release this year by Amanda of the Choir. Let me provide you a few quotes from Jeff' Westover about the title track featured in Merry Podcast #32:

"...modern melodies with soaring vocals..."

"...a beautiful Christmas ballad..."

"...no doubt will move you to tears..."

If you haven't had a chance to listen yet, please click on any of the links below to get an idea of what we sound like. If you know someone with Breast Cancer, let me suggest a visit to our website www.szabosongs.com to get an idea how to use this album with them this Christmas.

"The Roman" is being promoted as the most controversial Christian song of the year, and I just got a response in this morning from a woman saying she forwarded the link to all of her friends, because she had tears in her eyes after watching the video.

"In Memoriam" was mentioned in the Merry Podcast #32 for an upcoming edition and it could easily be retitled "A New Year's Wish For All Christians". Originally a poem written in 1850, there is quite a story behind the work by the author Alfred Tennyson who was the Poet Laureate of England during the reign of Queen Victoria.

Thanks for listening and CD's & MP3's area available at all the usual outlets or on our website www.szabosongs.com

Geoff

Click on the link below to listen to "Pink Christmas" on YouTube.

Some other songs from "Pink Christmas" can be heard on YouTube at the following links:

"Beneath The Star" - http://youtu.be/MsRZtOe-s3I
"O Holy Night" - http://youtu.be/eRAqQC4Fmdk
"In Memoriam" - http://youtu.be/KQl6hdPCdGg
"Hark The Herald Angels Sing" - http://youtu.be/UkDbDH4U_ls
"The Roman" - http://youtu.be/-C3kdN5rBrU
"Prayer For The Weak & The Lonely" - http://youtu.be/wLx43KSKm74
Old 12-10-2013, 07:24 PM
Last Achievements

RachRon is a good elfRachRon is a good elfRachRon is a good elfRachRon is a good elfRachRon is a good elfRachRon is a good elfRachRon is a good elfRachRon is a good elf
Ok so not a full CD but there is a single out by Ariana Grande called Love Is Everything that I really like give it a listen .