Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Christmas Together » What reminds you of Christmas?/Christmas words.

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Christmas Together We're here year round and even though we are scattered all over the world and most of us have never met face-to-face we find ways to celebrate the season together. From our annual Christmas exchanges to scheduled chats our Christmasing together is discussed here.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,127
Threads: 54,225
Top Poster: xmas365 (169,420)
Welcome to our newest member, cmas333

Old 09-05-2013, 05:46 AM
Merry Forums Elf, 3rd Class
Last Achievements

mommyby3 is a good elfmommyby3 is a good elfmommyby3 is a good elfmommyby3 is a good elfmommyby3 is a good elfmommyby3 is a good elf
fluffy snow
The Following User Says Thank You to mommyby3 For This Useful Post:
snowflake22 (09-05-2013)

Old 09-05-2013, 08:09 AM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 5,902 Times in 3,906 Posts
George Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the Wisemen
everytime I hear the first couple of notes from "Jingle Bells"
Festive Spirit (09-06-2013), snowflake22 (09-05-2013)
Old 09-05-2013, 11:42 AM
Dang Near Santa Himself
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,891 Times in 458 Posts
VictoriaLT will NOT spit in your eggnogVictoriaLT will NOT spit in your eggnogVictoriaLT will NOT spit in your eggnogVictoriaLT will NOT spit in your eggnogVictoriaLT will NOT spit in your eggnogVictoriaLT will NOT spit in your eggnogVictoriaLT will NOT spit in your eggnogVictoriaLT will NOT spit in your eggnogVictoriaLT will NOT spit in your eggnogVictoriaLT will NOT spit in your eggnogVictoriaLT will NOT spit in your eggnog
For me, it's tangerine. Whenever I eat it or at least hear its name, I instantly remember gift bags filled with chocolate sweets, candies and tangerines we used to get in the kindergarten before every Holiday. In general, tangerines are quite popular in my home country in winter, and they also are priced less than normally in Holiday time so everytime I eat them, the room - and the whole apartment actually - is filled of their smell and it always reminds me of Christmas.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to VictoriaLT For This Useful Post:
Festive Spirit (09-06-2013), snowflake22 (09-05-2013), whitney37354 (09-09-2013), XmasDreams (09-05-2013)
Old 09-05-2013, 12:03 PM
Santa's Mentor
Last Achievements

Thanked 6,499 Times in 1,598 Posts
XmasDreams you could wrap up and put under the treeXmasDreams you could wrap up and put under the treeXmasDreams you could wrap up and put under the treeXmasDreams you could wrap up and put under the treeXmasDreams you could wrap up and put under the treeXmasDreams you could wrap up and put under the treeXmasDreams you could wrap up and put under the treeXmasDreams you could wrap up and put under the treeXmasDreams you could wrap up and put under the treeXmasDreams you could wrap up and put under the treeXmasDreams you could wrap up and put under the tree
Originally Posted by VictoriaLT View Post
For me, it's tangerine. Whenever I eat it or at least hear its name, I instantly remember gift bags filled with chocolate sweets, candies and tangerines we used to get in the kindergarten before every Holiday. In general, tangerines are quite popular in my home country in winter, and they also are priced less than normally in Holiday time so everytime I eat them, the room - and the whole apartment actually - is filled of their smell and it always reminds me of Christmas.

Love that wonderful visual you gave us about how tangerines make you feel like Christmas. Just like you a fruit is what one of my triggers is but mine is the Blood orange. After I went to Sicily the first time while in the Navy always had a craving for Blood oranges so people would always give them to my at Christmas as a gift.

Hester, Pat (2013-11-14). Christmas Mall Follies (p. 56). . Kindle Edition.
The Following User Says Thank You to XmasDreams For This Useful Post:
snowflake22 (09-05-2013)
Old 09-05-2013, 12:22 PM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,067 Times in 384 Posts
Yuletide Junkie is a good elfYuletide Junkie is a good elfYuletide Junkie is a good elfYuletide Junkie is a good elfYuletide Junkie is a good elfYuletide Junkie is a good elfYuletide Junkie is a good elfYuletide Junkie is a good elfYuletide Junkie is a good elf
Chocolate covered cherries always show up under our tree.

The smell of a fresh Christmas tree.

"Oh by gosh, by golly. It's time for mistletoe and holly."