Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,088
Threads: 53,926
Top Poster: xmas365 (165,660)
Welcome to our newest member, MGunderso

Old 11-07-2013, 02:26 PM
Mistletoeologist
Last Achievements

christmas87 is a good elfchristmas87 is a good elfchristmas87 is a good elfchristmas87 is a good elfchristmas87 is a good elfchristmas87 is a good elfchristmas87 is a good elfchristmas87 is a good elfchristmas87 is a good elfchristmas87 is a good elf
best eggnog

which eggnog brand taste the best? ive always gotten the one that came in a can with the cow's face on it.forgot the name of it.but looking for another kind to try.
Christmasstar (11-08-2013), snowflake22 (11-07-2013)

Old 11-07-2013, 02:49 PM
Christmas dreaming...

Last Achievements

Thanked 75,147 Times in 15,009 Posts
xmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
I don't like eggnog, but around here Hood is the brand that everyone seems to prefer.

Old 11-07-2013, 03:54 PM
Merry Forums Super Administrator

Last Achievements

Thanked 5,483 Times in 1,761 Posts
Maureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the Wisemen
Originally Posted by christmas87 View Post
which eggnog brand taste the best? ive always gotten the one that came in a can with the cow's face on it.forgot the name of it.but looking for another kind to try.
That's Elsie the Borden cow!!!!
Old 11-07-2013, 05:52 PM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 38,551 Times in 5,974 Posts
MerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Originally Posted by Maureen View Post
That's Elsie the Borden cow!!!!
Here's some trivia for you: you may know that Merrill Lynch uses a bull as its symbol--- he's appeared in TV commercials. His name is Dollar, and he's a direct descendant of Elsie. (Borden owned a real live Elsie who appeared at the 1939 World's Fair and other venues.)

Elmer, of Elmer's Glue fame, was Elsie's mate, if I recall correctly.

Are you a Spug? Click here to find out!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MerryCarey For This Useful Post:
christmasjingles (11-08-2013), Christmasstar (11-08-2013)
Old 11-07-2013, 05:53 PM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

MerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
I like their vanilla eggnog real well. Tastes like melted vanilla ice cream! The sugar cookie flavor is nice, too.

Originally Posted by xmas365 View Post
I don't like eggnog, but around here Hood is the brand that everyone seems to prefer.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MerryCarey For This Useful Post:
christmas87 (11-08-2013), Christmasstar (11-08-2013)
Old 11-07-2013, 06:36 PM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,242 Times in 495 Posts
GingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
Originally Posted by xmas365 View Post

I had their light egg nog (already drank an entire carton of it...kind of defeating the purpose of eating light foods, I know). You know what? It's not bad AT ALL. I was pleasantly surprised.
christmas87 (11-08-2013), Christmasstar (11-08-2013), snowflake22 (11-07-2013)
Old 11-07-2013, 09:51 PM
Christmas dreaming...

Last Achievements

Thanked 75,147 Times in 15,009 Posts
xmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Originally Posted by MerryCarey View Post
I like their vanilla eggnog real well. Tastes like melted vanilla ice cream! The sugar cookie flavor is nice, too.
I may have to try the vanilla, I have had their Golden and I just couldn't get use to it. Being such a Christmas nut, it kills me that I don't like eggnog.
Old 11-08-2013, 05:17 AM
MMC Media Guru Extraordinaire

Last Achievements

dvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the tree
I'll take southern comfort eggnog.
No it doesn't have alcohol in it.
christmas87 (11-08-2013), Christmasstar (11-08-2013)
Old 11-08-2013, 05:48 AM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,242 Times in 495 Posts
GingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
What is the golden egg nog? All the others I can understand what they are but golden I'm not so sure about.

I never get any of them except regular or the light version. Cinnamon sounds interesting though.
Christmasstar (11-08-2013)
Old 11-08-2013, 07:06 AM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Originally Posted by GingerMel View Post
What is the golden egg nog? All the others I can understand what they are but golden I'm not so sure about.

I never get any of them except regular or the light version. Cinnamon sounds interesting though.
I've had the same question: what's the diff between eggnog and golden eggnog? Anybody?

The Following User Says Thank You to MerryCarey For This Useful Post:
Christmasstar (11-08-2013)