Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Christmas Countdown » Special posts through the years

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Christmas Countdown Presented by Merry Holidays, this area is devoted to anticipating Christmas. This home to the world famous Christmas Countdown where thousands of posts are made as the daily watch for the coming season is marked. It is a grand and festive Internet tradition carried on here after years of celebration.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,094
Threads: 53,941
Top Poster: xmas365 (166,079)
Welcome to our newest member, RMcGuigan

Old 11-20-2013, 08:19 AM
MMC Musicmaster & Programming Director of Merry Christmas Radio

Last Achievements

Thanked 2,663 Times in 562 Posts
JayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companion
What a great post! And an honor to be amongst the many posters who have made the Christmas season better for me for years now...God Bless Us Everyone!!!

jayish
brent (11-20-2013), snowflake22 (11-20-2013), xmas365 (11-20-2013)

Old 11-20-2013, 02:17 PM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Thanked 12,530 Times in 1,986 Posts
brent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa envious
Thank you, made. Tough to read Louann's final special post. At least she's with the rest of her family now... and her family here certainly misses her.

"The bells, the bows and the flashing lights, the mistletoes and the 'Silent Nights. It's all for show, but that's all right. That's not why I love this time of year..."
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to brent For This Useful Post:
snowflake22 (11-20-2013), xmas365 (11-20-2013)
Old 11-20-2013, 03:04 PM
♪♫Mistletoe Mixologist♪♫

Last Achievements

Thanked 7,251 Times in 2,295 Posts
RadioJonD has disabled reputation

Nice consolidation, Made! Thanks for thinking of it!

And now, a nod to even further back!

Anyone remember...

?

Originally Posted by JayIsh View Post
Although I don't post often, I pop my head in almost daily and read what I can...And today, when I saw the countdown I was flooded with memories of Christmas.com and Gracie, and Cherie and Crown and Binger, RadioJonD and the many folks who I found one evening while searching for like-minded Christmas lovers...And then when sites were born, and then disappeared, we all came here to celebrate the season with Mr. W and all the good folks already here. It has been my home since. And if everyone is still up for the minute by minute countdown on the evening of the 12th, I'd like to join in if I may! We are so close to our beloved Christmas and after the year we've had, I am SO looking forward to it!

JayIsh

Last edited by RadioJonD; 11-20-2013 at 03:24 PM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RadioJonD For This Useful Post:
Seawaters (11-20-2013), snowflake22 (11-20-2013), xmas365 (11-20-2013)