Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,097
Threads: 54,002
Top Poster: xmas365 (166,737)
Welcome to our newest member, AmyHardy

Old 11-16-2007, 10:43 AM
Merry Forums Mistletoe Hanger

whitexmas is a new face around here!
holly Coffee and Teas....

I know this isn't a recipe but wasnt sure where to post it. I love drinking my coffee or tea in the morn...so does anyone have a favorite coffee or tea that they drink around the holiday season? I want something special for thanksgiving morn...I've always wanted to buy some from starbucks cuz they always have some flavored coffees that are like gingerbread or pumpkin spice but they arent ground and i dont have a coffee grinder. So does neone have ne suggestions....thanks everyone!

Old 11-16-2007, 11:43 AM
Santa Clausologist

officepro4u is a good elfofficepro4u is a good elfofficepro4u is a good elfofficepro4u is a good elfofficepro4u is a good elfofficepro4u is a good elfofficepro4u is a good elfofficepro4u is a good elf
Barnie's Santa's White Christmas is my FAVORITE!!!!!!
Old 11-16-2007, 11:52 AM

star

I looked it up...it sounds soooooo yummy!!! I think I might order it online....thanks for the suggestion!
Old 11-16-2007, 12:14 PM
Santa's Mentor

Thanked 1,673 Times in 940 Posts
Annette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companion
If you purchase any from starbucks or any coffee place for that matter they should be able to ground the beans for you. If that doesn't work here is a site for tips on grinding without a grinder.
http://www.wikihow.com/Grind-Coffee-...Coffee-Grinder
I like most flavored coffees, some of my favs are chocolate macadamia nut, Huckleberry, flathead cherry the list really does go on. There are so many types to chose from. I also love green tea, orange spice, lemon zinger...
Old 11-17-2007, 08:19 AM

santahat

thanks annette! that site will come in handy!
Old 11-17-2007, 10:49 AM
Mistletoeologist
Last Achievements

novelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elf
WE like regular coffee all the time. What we do like though is, during the holidays we buy flavored creamer to put in our coffee. There are so many flavors to choose from, and it's nice to have something a little different during the holiday. I also love tea, but always put milk in it.
Old 11-17-2007, 09:15 PM
Merry Forums Elf, 2nd Class

mrspenguin has shown a merry dispositionmrspenguin has shown a merry dispositionmrspenguin has shown a merry dispositionmrspenguin has shown a merry dispositionmrspenguin has shown a merry disposition
I don't care what brand of coffee you use but if you put Coffeemate peppermint mocha in it, it's amazing... I am totally addicted to that stuff.
Old 12-15-2007, 06:20 PM
Merry Forums Newbie
Last Achievements

Mimi is a new face around here!
You can always add ground cinnamon, or crunched up cinnamon sticks, or unsweetened cocoa to your ground coffee before you perk it.
Old 12-15-2007, 06:29 PM
MMC Media Guru Extraordinaire

Last Achievements

dvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the tree
fratello coffee puts out some holiday blends this time of year. Best place to get them is tj max, or stores like that
Old 01-09-2008, 01:43 PM
Mistletoeologist
Last Achievements

novelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elf
My step son's girlfriend bought us a tin of flavored tea's along with some fancy cookies for christmas. I've been having the tea in the afternnon. They are very soothing, but I still like regular tea better. of course, the cookies are all gone, they were delicous!