Countdown to Christmas --
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2016/2017 Christmas Pic of the Day

Discussion in 'Christmas Talk' started by NcGunny, Jan 18, 2016.

1. NcGunny

NcGunny Candycane Wrangler Christmas Card Exchange 2017 MMC Premiere Member MMC Member

[​IMG]

2. NcGunny

NcGunny Candycane Wrangler Christmas Card Exchange 2017 MMC Premiere Member MMC Member

I love this idea!!
    [​IMG]

3. NcGunny

[​IMG]

Holiday and JollyHeather like this.
  4. NcGunny

[​IMG]

Mistletoe Wishes, Holiday and tbutler like this.
  5. JollyHeather

JollyHeather Santa Clausologist MMC Lifer Christmas Talk Alum

Same here. It puts a smile on my face every time! Just what the spirit is all about...

Holiday and NcGunny like this.
  6. angelpugs

angelpugs Sugar Cookie Tester Christmas Crew MMC Lifer Christmas Talk Alum

7c2f734bef84c579a60b2fa8c6810743--christmas-fireplace-decorations-christmas-mantles.jpg

7. NcGunny

[​IMG]

Mistletoe Wishes and Holiday like this.
  8. NcGunny

[​IMG]

Mistletoe Wishes, Holiday and tbutler like this.
  9. NcGunny

[​IMG]

Holiday and tbutler like this.
  10. NcGunny

[​IMG]

Holiday and JollyHeather like this.
  11. Holiday

Holiday North Pole Resident MMC Lifer Christmas.com Alum

That's awesome!!!

12. angelpugs

e3a5f7e72aeab90613fb9292089f59d8--christmas-card-images-christmas-scenes.jpg

Holiday and tbutler like this.
  13. NcGunny

We have officially hit the time of year that slows to a snails pace. A few odd items are out in the stores i.e. fall deco, a few Christmas items in the craft stores etc. As soon as you leave the stores it hits you like a sledge hammer that its still summer time. Todays pics are all about items I keep on the lookout for.
    [​IMG]

14. NcGunny

[​IMG]

15. NcGunny

[​IMG]

Holiday and Edge612 like this.
  16. NcGunny

And of course...everything Pumpkin Spice!!
    [​IMG]

Holiday, angelpugs and Edge612 like this.
  17. Edge612

Edge612 Christmas Royalty MMC Premiere Member

I feel the snails pace Gunny!

Holiday likes this.
  18. George Broderick Jr.

George Broderick Jr. Santa's Mentor Christmas Crew MMC Lifer MMC Partner

HA! It looks like Santa's hypnotizing those kids! Make 'em cluck like chickens, Santa!

Mistletoe Wishes, Holiday and Edge612 like this.
  19. angelpugs

rice-krispies-with-holiday-colors-box-2016.jpg

20. NcGunny

Nothing says Welcome at Christmas like a wreath. Back when I wasnin my teens a friend of the family owned a tree farm and he honestly made 1000's of different wreaths for resellers in D.C. and Richmond. I helped him every year and it was always a last minute rush to complete em.
    [​IMG]

JollyHeather, angelpugs and Holiday like this.