Jeff Westover

Chief Elf Officer
MMC Founder
Santa's Elf
Kringle Radio DJ
Oct 7, 2004
Cache Valley, Utah
jeffwestover.com
Hurricane Michael has not received as much media attention as other big storms of the past but for the folks living on the Florida gulf coast the storm was devastating. For most of them it has been two solid months of total rebuilding. Ernesto Diaz has been there much of that time. As an electrician, his skills have been employed in non-stop service, working sixRead more

Continue reading...

MerryCarey

A Voice from the North
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Santa's Elf
Kringle Radio DJ
Nov 6, 2008
New England, USA
This is a wonderful story of how much good can be done when each pitches in to do what he can to help. Thanks to all these folks, people in Florida will have things to be thankful for this Thanksgiving.

RadioJonD

♪♫~Guru of Yule Audio~♫♪
MMC Lifer
Christmas.com Alum
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Santa's Elf
Christmas Talk Alum
Kringle Radio DJ
Oct 7, 2005
Moon Winx Motor Lodge
radiojond.tumblr.com
When acts like this become profitable, this is what we will see in the media.

Until then...

RadioJonD

♪♫~Guru of Yule Audio~♫♪
MMC Lifer
Christmas.com Alum
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Santa's Elf
Christmas Talk Alum
Kringle Radio DJ
Oct 7, 2005
Moon Winx Motor Lodge
radiojond.tumblr.com
I didn’t mean for us, specifically.

Media profits from all that’s bad in the world. Sadly that’s where the world’s focus & attention is. What I meant was that articles such as the one about Mr, Diaz should be the norm.

xmastidings

North Pole Resident
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Oct 5, 2010
Connecticut
Thank you Jeff for sharing all of this. I really enjoyed reading this wonderful story of generosity, kindness and good will. It is so refreshing to read of such kindness and also to read and see how MMC touches and helps others in need and how that one act of charity and kindness can effect so many others.

Jeff Westover

Chief Elf Officer
MMC Founder
Santa's Elf
Kringle Radio DJ
Oct 7, 2004
Cache Valley, Utah
jeffwestover.com
The lesson that keeps me fired up about all this is that we find good people no matter where we go. I think it is an incredible thing that when someone hears of an effort they do what they can to help out. It gives me such great hope, which means so much to me because I'm becoming a grumpy old man who is increasingly dissatisfied with the world.

xmastidings

North Pole Resident
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Oct 5, 2010
Connecticut
The lesson that keeps me fired up about all this is that we find good people no matter where we go. I think it is an incredible thing that when someone hears of an effort they do what they can to help out. It gives me such great hope, which means so much to me because I'm becoming a grumpy old man who is increasingly dissatisfied with the world.

Well, if it means anything to you, I’m in the boat with you, so pass me an oar.

Reactions: Christmasstar

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio
Pop Out Player

Sponsors

Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image