Countdown to Christmas --
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This site uses "cookies". When you use My Merry Christmas we leave a cookie on you computer to remember your preferences and to improve your site experience. These cookies are NOT set for the purposes of collecting data of any kind. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy.

Casting Call: Seeking Christmas Traditions from Around the World

Discussion in 'Christmas Around the World' started by ChantelleJoy, Mar 27, 2019.

1. ChantelleJoy

ChantelleJoy Partner, AllThingsChristmas.com MMC Partner MMC Premiere Member

Hi Everyone! I think this would be the best place to post this, but just in case it's not feel free to share on other parts of the forum, or on other social media.

[​IMG]

I'm working on a new project for 2019 and am looking for folks who love Christmas to talk about the special Cultural Traditions from different nations all across the globe.

If you live in, or grew up in any of the countries below, or know lots about the local Christmas Traditions - please get in touch (Comment, Message or email@allthingschristmas.com)

Argentina
    China
    France
    Greece
    Italy
    Mexico
    Philippines
    Russia
    Spain
    Sweden
    Ukraine

(If I've missed your country but you're interested in taking part in this project - please feel free to get in touch, too!) What you'll need to do: Be able to record (audio only) your answers to 10 Cultural Christmas related questions in a clear voice in English. This should take no more than 30 minutes of your time.

Please reply here, or Message me, or send an email.

:) <3 Thank you Christmas Family!