Not open for further replies.

Holiday

MMC Christmas Angel 1971-2020
Christmas.com Alum
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 17, 2005
Ohio
Lucy is such a fluffy ball, so cute!
LOL - thanks! She is definitely a poof ball! :D She was so sweet this morning - it was hard to put that little snuggle bug in the cage so I could come to work!

Holiday

Christmas.com Alum
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 17, 2005
Ohio
Good Morning, Final Quarter Approachers.

And the last quarter of our Christmas count is indeed approaching at rapid speed, about which we will comment following this brief pause to review the daily count.

Days to the Season: 55
Days to Christmas Day: 97

UNDER a week now.
That's the period of time remaining before we arrive at our next Milestone marker, the THREE QUARTERS point to Christmas Day 2017.
(The year isn't just slipping away Folks, it's racing down hill!)

Still the warm, yet comfortable weather, as Mother Nature continues to hold the humidity levels at tolerable levels.
No rain, either.
We currently are starting our day-before-'Pines Day at 66 degrees here in the capital city.

Have a Terrific Tuesday, Fellow MMC Citizens!
Thanks crown!! 97 days!!! :eek: Have a great day!!!

Holiday

Christmas.com Alum
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 17, 2005
Ohio
Good Tuesday morning! Still Summer here and for at least another week. I'm working the afternoon/evening shift for the next couple of days and will be training new assistant managers both days. We're also hiring so it's going to be a very busy week for me. Wishing everyone a great day!
I hope your training goes very well & your busy week is a good one!! xx

CGYager

Santa's Helper in South Dakota
MMC Emeritus Member
Nov 3, 2014
Sioux Falls, SD
Good morning MMC ~
Happy Tuesday!
It's going to be cloudy, windy & rainy today with highs near 72 degrees. I'm going to make a Target run and do some food shopping afterward. Other than that I will be working on some chores around the house. Dinner will be roasted chicken, sweet potato fries & a big tossed salad. That's about it for me. I hope everyone is well and has a wonderful day!
Sounds a bit on the busy side like always for you HMG. Overcast here as well and it should it in the mid 70's also. Enjoy your last couple of days of Summer...
Fall colors.jpg

CGYager

MMC Emeritus Member
Nov 3, 2014
Sioux Falls, SD
Good Tuesday morning! Still Summer here and for at least another week. I'm working the afternoon/evening shift for the next couple of days and will be training new assistant managers both days. We're also hiring so it's going to be a very busy week for me. Wishing everyone a great day!
Morning Martine. We have a few days of Summer left here in SD as well. They are predicting mid 60's and under beginning next Sunday, but we will see how that goes. Good luck with the training for your newbies. That is one thing I have to admit that I do not miss from my management days.
Fall is on the way...
Autumn Leaves.jpg

CGYager

MMC Emeritus Member
Nov 3, 2014
Sioux Falls, SD
Good morning MMC! Merry Tuesday!! Looks like another dreary day on tap! It was spitting rain when I cam into work & now it's getting darker - looks almost like night time!
Not much going on today, just work & then ??? There is always something to dig into! It doesn't look like there's much Christmas on TV, so that's a bummer! I might have to check out my DVR shows.

I got this recipe in an email this morning - made me think of all you PSL peeps.

Perfect Your PSL

Fall is just around the corner, but pumpkin spice latte season is already in full swing. Sadly, the PSL at Starbucks is a sugary caloriefest: the standard Tall option contains 300 calories, 11g fat, and THIRTY-NINE grams of sugar! Ours is made with real pumpkin and has a tiny fraction of the sugar. Basic just got better...

Entire recipe: 70 calories, 2g total fat (<0.5g sat fat), 111mg sodium, 6.5g carbs, 1.5 fiber, 1.5 sugars, 7g protein

SmartPoints® value 1*

Prep: 5 minutes
Cook: 5 minutes or less

Ingredients:
2 tbsp. vanilla protein powder with about 100 calories per serving (like the kind by Quest Nutrition or Tera's Whey)
1 packet no-calorie sweetener (like Truvia)
2 tsp. instant coffee granules
1/4 tsp. pumpkin pie spice, or more for topping
2 tbsp. canned pure pumpkin
1/2 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
Optional: natural light whipped topping

Directions:
Place protein powder, sweetener, coffee granules, and pumpkin pie spice in a tall microwave-safe mug or glass. Add 3/4 cup water, and mix well. Microwave for 45 seconds, or until hot.

Stir until protein powder and coffee granules have dissolved. Add canned pumpkin, and stir until uniform.

Add almond milk, and mix well. Microwave for another 45 seconds, or until hot.

MAKES 1 SERVING
Everyone, have a great day!!!

Greetings Holiday. Sometimes a darker morning, at least for me, can be a bit relaxing. Especially if I don;t have anything planned for outdoors. Enjoy the day and your Christmas themed viewing later on. As far as your Latte, sounds interesting, but not a latte kind of guy.
Have fun!!!
Don't touch that dial.jpg

SnowflakeMom

Rudolph's Groomer
MMC Lifer
Apr 22, 2014
Connecticut
Thank you! Hugs being sent back your way!!! :) Here's the little pumpkin...

View attachment 39122

And here's a pic of the new pumpkin I bought yesterday. It's on a timer - love it!

View attachment 39123
Aww....sweet Lucy!!

I love that pumpkin too!
Have a great day, Holiday!

Morning Minta. Gee, I remember Monday. That was my day off... lol. Got my coffee going for this Tuesday morning. Since I work at Wal-Mart, I see all the Christmas stuff as it arrives. I was checking out this pre-lit "Snowman Tree"... enjoy and have a fun day/week...
View attachment 39135
That is really cute!

A very happy Tuesday morning to everyone in the MMC universe. The rain limited my outdoor work, but the grass is coming up nicely. The evening BBQ went well and even has given me the opportunity for a few leftovers. Nothing like BBQ for breakfast... lol.
All caught up with just about everything this morning. Bible study begins in a couple of hours and then (as Holiday reminded me) get the car washed. Where I live there is a lot of "mist" like tree sap that constantly covers the cars this time of year. Hopefully I can get a little more work done in the garage and then off to "Dreamland" and get ready for another five-day stretch.
Have a nice day and a great Fall week beginning...
View attachment 39140
Happy Tuesday, CG!! Enjoy your day!

Good morning MMC ~
Happy Tuesday!
It's going to be cloudy, windy & rainy today with highs near 72 degrees. I'm going to make a Target run and do some food shopping afterward. Other than that I will be working on some chores around the house. Dinner will be roasted chicken, sweet potato fries & a big tossed salad. That's about it for me. I hope everyone is well and has a wonderful day!
Have a great day, HMG!! I am making a roast chicken tomorrow night!

Reactions: Edge612 and Holiday

SnowflakeMom

Rudolph's Groomer
MMC Lifer
Apr 22, 2014
Connecticut
Happy Tuesday! Looks like it will be a dreary day with some rain and a little wind. Just my usual work today. I am making homemade mac and cheese for dinner tonight. I hope you all have a great day!

Bradmac

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!
MMC Lifer
Nov 7, 2008
Bellville, GA
Good morning MMC! Merry Tuesday!! Looks like another dreary day on tap! It was spitting rain when I cam into work & now it's getting darker - looks almost like night time!
Not much going on today, just work & then ??? There is always something to dig into! It doesn't look like there's much Christmas on TV, so that's a bummer! I might have to check out my DVR shows.

I got this recipe in an email this morning - made me think of all you PSL peeps.

Perfect Your PSL

Fall is just around the corner, but pumpkin spice latte season is already in full swing. Sadly, the PSL at Starbucks is a sugary caloriefest: the standard Tall option contains 300 calories, 11g fat, and THIRTY-NINE grams of sugar! Ours is made with real pumpkin and has a tiny fraction of the sugar. Basic just got better...

Entire recipe: 70 calories, 2g total fat (<0.5g sat fat), 111mg sodium, 6.5g carbs, 1.5 fiber, 1.5 sugars, 7g protein

SmartPoints® value 1*

Prep: 5 minutes
Cook: 5 minutes or less

Ingredients:
2 tbsp. vanilla protein powder with about 100 calories per serving (like the kind by Quest Nutrition or Tera's Whey)
1 packet no-calorie sweetener (like Truvia)
2 tsp. instant coffee granules
1/4 tsp. pumpkin pie spice, or more for topping
2 tbsp. canned pure pumpkin
1/2 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
Optional: natural light whipped topping

Directions:
Place protein powder, sweetener, coffee granules, and pumpkin pie spice in a tall microwave-safe mug or glass. Add 3/4 cup water, and mix well. Microwave for 45 seconds, or until hot.

Stir until protein powder and coffee granules have dissolved. Add canned pumpkin, and stir until uniform.

Add almond milk, and mix well. Microwave for another 45 seconds, or until hot.

MAKES 1 SERVING
Everyone, have a great day!!!

Nice! I like the idea of a Pumpkin Spice Latte (for obvious reasons), but I don't think I'll ever actually try one. Yuck! :D:p

CGYager

MMC Emeritus Member
Nov 3, 2014
Sioux Falls, SD
Happy Tuesday! Looks like it will be a dreary day with some rain and a little wind. Just my usual work today. I am making homemade mac and cheese for dinner tonight. I hope you all have a great day!
Good morning SnowflakeMom. You know, of all the things that I have prepared over the years, homemade Mac & Cheese has never been one of them. I am going to have to make a real effort to try it. I have had several from others over the years and neither Kraft or Swanson has ever held a candle to them.
Have a good day and an even better tomorrow...
Happy Autumn Season.jpg

CGYager

MMC Emeritus Member
Nov 3, 2014
Sioux Falls, SD
Nice! I like the idea of a Pumpkin Spice Latte (for obvious reasons), but I don't think I'll ever actually try one. Yuck! :D:p
Same here Brad. I love pumpkin bread and muffins, but I'll stick with good old coffee to go with them... lol.
Coffee & Pumpkin Bread.jpg

Bradmac

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!
MMC Lifer
Nov 7, 2008
Bellville, GA
Good Tuesday morning, Christmas friends!

I'm still battling the hurricane-trashed yard, but it's coming along. I'm still fighting with the pool, too. My pump motor is failing, and it's barely moving the water. I have another pump ordered, but in the meantime, I have to run this super loud pump. I know the neighbors are getting tired of it LOL. One even texted me last Sunday to ask if I needed some help!

I hope y'all have a great day! :D

Holiday

Christmas.com Alum
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 17, 2005
Ohio
Saw a front yard fully decorated for Halloween on my way to work ... headstones, inflatables (deflated, unfortunately) and other ghoulies. First sign of the Halloween season I've seen outside of a store!
So exciting!!!

Holiday

Christmas.com Alum
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 17, 2005
Ohio
Morning Martine. We have a few days of Summer left here in SD as well. They are predicting mid 60's and under beginning next Sunday, but we will see how that goes. Good luck with the training for your newbies. That is one thing I have to admit that I do not miss from my management days.
Fall is on the way...
View attachment 39145

My sister/BIL just got home last night from SD! She said it was COLD there!! She was ready for some warmth. LOL! They pulled in their driveway with 2,990.2 miles - round trip...pulling a camper! Crazy nuts!

Holiday

Christmas.com Alum
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 17, 2005
Ohio
Greetings Holiday. Sometimes a darker morning, at least for me, can be a bit relaxing. Especially if I don;t have anything planned for outdoors. Enjoy the day and your Christmas themed viewing later on. As far as your Latte, sounds interesting, but not a latte kind of guy.
Have fun!!!
View attachment 39146
I agree - darker mornings can be relaxing, if I can stay home & have my coffee. LOL!
Have a good day CGY!

Holiday

Christmas.com Alum
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 17, 2005
Ohio
Homemade mac & cheese sounds great. Enjoy! Have a great day!

Holiday

Christmas.com Alum
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 17, 2005
Ohio
Ha ha ha!

Holiday

Christmas.com Alum
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 17, 2005
Ohio
Good Tuesday morning, Christmas friends!

I'm still battling the hurricane-trashed yard, but it's coming along. I'm still fighting with the pool, too. My pump motor is failing, and it's barely moving the water. I have another pump ordered, but in the meantime, I have to run this super loud pump. I know the neighbors are getting tired of it LOL. One even texted me last Sunday to ask if I needed some help!

I hope y'all have a great day! :D
Good morning Brad! Well that was nice of your neighbor to offer to help! :) I hope your new pump comes in quick & you continue to make progress on your clean up! Have a good day!

MerryCarey

A Voice from the North
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Santa's Elf
Kringle Radio DJ
Nov 6, 2008
New England, USA
Good morning SnowflakeMom. You know, of all the things that I have prepared over the years, homemade Mac & Cheese has never been one of them. I am going to have to make a real effort to try it. I have had several from others over the years and neither Kraft or Swanson has ever held a candle to them.
Have a good day and an even better tomorrow...
View attachment 39147
Find a recipe that involves BAKING the mac 'n' cheese. My mom always baked hers, so there was a toasty cheese crust on top ... mmm ... Years later, when I first encountered the stuff that comes out of a box, it was an awful comedown.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio
Pop Out Player

Sponsors

Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image