Status
Not open for further replies.

Holiday

MMC Christmas Angel 1971-2020
Christmas.com Alum
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 17, 2005
Ohio
Good Wednesday midday. Spent the morning shopping around for a coffee table. Pics have been taken, a choice will be made at some point. Another very mild and rainy day. We'll watch one or two movies today and go out to a new sushi/asian place nearby that is getting rave reviews. Have a wonderful day everyone!
Enjoy the movie & your meal out!! Have a great day!

JessicaLouise

Tinsel Straightener
MMC Member
Oct 26, 2017
England
Hi everyone, hope you've been having a good week so far. Mines not been so great. Been really sick since Monday morning, Think it must be the flu. Not been able to get out of bed until today but feeling a lot better. Missed all my lectures so far this week so not feeling great about that as I don't want to fall behind. Thought I'd pop in and say hello to try and get some of that Christmas cheer to make me feel a bit better. I'm not one to partake in any festive related activities unless its the holiday season but I think times like this call for a Christmas movie! any recommendations?

Minta

Rudolph's Groomer
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Oct 10, 2004
South NJ
Hi everyone, hope you've been having a good week so far. Mines not been so great. Been really sick since Monday morning, Think it must be the flu. Not been able to get out of bed until today but feeling a lot better. Missed all my lectures so far this week so not feeling great about that as I don't want to fall behind. Thought I'd pop in and say hello to try and get some of that Christmas cheer to make me feel a bit better. I'm not one to partake in any festive related activities unless its the holiday season but I think times like this call for a Christmas movie! any recommendations?

The Santa Clause with Tim Allen
National Lampoons Christmas Vacation
The Grinch

Hope you feel 100% better soon

Minta

Rudolph's Groomer
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Oct 10, 2004
South NJ
Good afternoon... I can not believe how WARM it is outside ... Its way to warm for this time of the year, we are expected to reach 76 today :eek: 50s tomorrow and then back down to the 40s by the weekend.

I have been trying to find a county pattern for our master bedroom and bathroom as I want to redo them this year but I am having a hard time finding something that I must have. I found a couple that are at the top of my list but I am still looking. May have to take a trip to Lancaster this spring to see if I can find anything there I like. I am sure I am driving my hubby crazy with this LOL.

Have a great day!

xmastidings

North Pole Resident
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Oct 5, 2010
Connecticut
Pant-Pant Pant..... It's hot!

73 degrees, sunglasses, windows down in truck, tee-shirt on... I feel lost, was I transformed to Florida?

Maybe it was some space/ time continuum!!! Or a Quantum Flux irregularity....

Need to get my warp core re-aligned....

Minta

Rudolph's Groomer
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Oct 10, 2004
South NJ

73 degrees, sunglasses, windows down in truck, tee-shirt on... I feel lost, was I transformed to Florida?

Right .... it's insane. It's winter ... where is the cold and the SNOW???

Yuletide Junkie

Dang Near Santa Himself
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
MMC Premiere
Jan 17, 2008
Minnesota

Having some difficulty relating to your conundrum, as it was two degrees above zero when I headed out the door this morning.

xmastidings

North Pole Resident
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Oct 5, 2010
Connecticut
OH man... I'm Melting...Melting...Melting....!

I got my window open, the shirt off, now the shoes off..

I think the woman who sits across from me is starting to worry, wondering what else may come off next!!! +n Just kidding.

Holiday

Christmas.com Alum
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 17, 2005
Ohio
Hope you are feeling better quick! So much "stuff" going around!
I like Minta's suggestions... also
Christmas With The Kranks
Christmas Inheritance on Netflix was really good
Elf
The Christmas Card
A Golden Christmas
A Christmas Kiss
(So many to choose from) Hope you find one that you really enjoy & it makes you feel better!! xx

Holiday

Christmas.com Alum
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 17, 2005
Ohio
Good afternoon... I can not believe how WARM it is outside ... Its way to warm for this time of the year, we are expected to reach 76 today :eek: 50s tomorrow and then back down to the 40s by the weekend.

I have been trying to find a county pattern for our master bedroom and bathroom as I want to redo them this year but I am having a hard time finding something that I must have. I found a couple that are at the top of my list but I am still looking. May have to take a trip to Lancaster this spring to see if I can find anything there I like. I am sure I am driving my hubby crazy with this LOL.

Have a great day!
Good luck finding a pattern!! It's a big decision!!

Holiday

Christmas.com Alum
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 17, 2005
Ohio

Stay tuned....
You're having the weather we had yesterday, today is cold, rainy & gross!!! :(

Martine

Dang Near Santa Himself
MMC Lifer
Christmas Talk Alum
Oct 13, 2010
Canada
I hope you will feel better soon JessicaLouise. Sometimes rest is all you can do.

Holiday

Christmas.com Alum
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 17, 2005
Ohio
OH man... I'm Melting...Melting...Melting....!

I got my window open, the shirt off, now the shoes off..

I think the woman who sits across from me is starting to worry, wondering what else may come off next!!! +n Just kidding.

HomemakinGirl

Christmas Cookie Baking Crew
MMC Lifer
Jul 17, 2011
Long Island, New York
That little stinker...lol but he is so adorable!
Hope you can get in a nap today.
We had that exact same dinner on Monday night!

What a little stinker!! Does he sleep in a cage? I hope you can catch a nap today & get a good nights sleep tonight!! Lucy always wants to crawl in bed when we do but about the time we are just asleep, she wants down & she doesn't jump down herself! They really are stinkers!
Have a good day HMG!

Thank you both!
SnowflakeMom Rocky is lucky he is so adorable. I really am getting too old for this lol, I need my sleep.
Holiday I have him in a dog pen at night next to my bed. I won’t let him sleep in my bed yet, I’m afraid he will fall off and get hurt. I can not believe how hyper gets!

Holiday

Christmas.com Alum
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 17, 2005
Ohio
Thank you both!
SnowflakeMom Rocky is lucky he is so adorable. I really am getting too old for this lol, I need my sleep.
Holiday I have him in a dog pen at night next to my bed. I won’t let him sleep in my bed yet, I’m afraid he will fall off and get hurt. I can not believe how hyper gets!
What a little spit fire! :) Lucy didn't last long sleeping in the cage at night. She was keeping us awake all night. But she did start sleeping on a bed on the floor next to our bed...which is where she normally is now, unless if she goes back downstairs & crawls on the couch. (YES, spoiled!)
Lucy was a naughty little girl again at lunch, when she finally decided to get out of the rain. We are in so much trouble this spring! I am not going to be able to have any flower pots on our patio this summer!!!

upload_2018-2-21_15-21-7.png

upload_2018-2-21_15-21-59.png

JessicaLouise

Tinsel Straightener
MMC Member
Oct 26, 2017
England
The Santa Clause with Tim Allen
National Lampoons Christmas Vacation
The Grinch

Hope you feel 100% better soon

Thanks Minta, Haven't actually seen National Lampoons christmas vacation! will have to check it out

Hope you are feeling better quick! So much "stuff" going around!
I like Minta's suggestions... also
Christmas With The Kranks
Christmas Inheritance on Netflix was really good
Elf
The Christmas Card
A Golden Christmas
A Christmas Kiss
(So many to choose from) Hope you find one that you really enjoy & it makes you feel better!! xx

yes seems like a lot of sickness going around at the minute! ooh I saw Christmas Inheritance on netflix,I might have to try it. Thanks Holiday! x

I hope you will feel better soon JessicaLouise. Sometimes rest is all you can do.

Thanks Martine :)

Holiday

Christmas.com Alum
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 17, 2005
Ohio
My friend just sent me this. Hmmm

A Winter Weather Advisory is in effect overnight thru 11:00am Thursday morning for 1 to 2 inches of snow possible mixing with freezing rain Thursday morning as temps drop to 30....Thursday 37. thursday night 32 with possible freezing rain and rain overnight. Friday 49 with rain likely. Friday night 38. Saturday 51 with rain likely. Saturday night 41 with rain likely. Sunday 53 with a chance of light morning rain. Sunday night 32. Monday 48 with a low of 31. Tuesday a high of 47.

Holiday

Christmas.com Alum
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 17, 2005
Ohio
Have a great evening everyone. See you at the Pines!!!

Meceka

MMC Associate Editor
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Santa's Elf
Kringle Radio DJ
Nov 27, 2008
Mid-Michigan
Happy Wednesday, everyone!

With schools having a vacation week and the college on my commute route also on vacation for the week, it took me about half the time to get to work this morning! Note to self to leave later the rest of the week!

We're expecting temps around 72F today, near our all-time February record ... then some snow showers tomorrow. Wha ... ??

In spite of the Monday holiday, I'm ready for another weekend already. I'm into the second week of a cold that is really draining my energy and interrupting my sleep.

Praying you are better soon! {{{HUGS}}]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio
Pop Out Player

Sponsors

Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image