Status
Not open for further replies.

xmastidings

North Pole Resident
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Oct 5, 2010
Connecticut
Morning MMC. Happy Rudolph Day #4! Another Rudolph Day huh? Time to put on Rudolph tonight. I'm also going to Applebee's. Other than that, we have some rain today but we had 5 nice days in a row. It felt good. 1 rainy day is ok. Have a great Rudolph Day!

Now that’s a great idea edge!

xmastidings

North Pole Resident
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Oct 5, 2010
Connecticut
Happy Wednesday folks! The middle of the week; yes, it’s all downhill after today.

It’s is and it’s going to be a rainy day here, all day today. Coffee is the first order of the day, then off to the office. Today, no special plans with me, just getting through the day for our closing tomorrow on our new home. We got an email yesterday, and they told us to not bring any money with us for closing, for apparently, we over paid and now they owe us money! I like the sound of that already!

Hope you all have a wonderful day!

Crown 84

Official MMC Countmeister
MMC Lifer
Christmas.com Alum
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Jul 27, 2007
North Carolina
Good Morning, almost-there Friends!
<< Almost where, Crown? >>
Almost to a 2-part set of Milestone markers!

Today's figures:
Days to the Season: 202
Days to Christmas Day: 244

TOMORROW, we arrive. At the ONE-THIRD Christmas Day point, that is.
Then, the DAY AFTER TOMORROW, the 200-Day Season Window will be opened, after which we will begin a 100's level Season count!
(So much excitement right on our doorstep! We are so lucky compared to the rest of the world which ignores Christmas for 10 months of the year.)

The heavy rain, accompanied by rather gusty winds, continued yesterday morning, but by afternoon all was clear although still slightly on the cool side.
Today we have a reduced chance of rain with a predicted high of 71.
Our present thermometer reading is 61 degrees here in the capital city and it's still quite wet from yesterday's rain.

Hey. It's mid-week Pines Day once again.
And Carl is starting to think ahead to summer! But, it's still spring and that theme continues to resonate at our favorite inn. Drop by this evening to see what our friendly activities director has thought up for this evening's entertainment.
(And don't forget that complimentary first fired twinkie and tall glass of sweet southern iced tea, not that Carl will let you!)

Have a Wonderful Wednesday, Folks!

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011

Today's figures:

Then, the DAY AFTER TOMORROW, the 200-Day Season Window will be opened, after which we will begin a 100's level Season count!
(So much excitement right on our doorstep! We are so lucky compared to the rest of the world which ignores Christmas for 10 months of the year.)

The heavy rain, accompanied by rather gusty winds, continued yesterday morning, but by afternoon all was clear although still slightly on the cool side.
Our present thermometer reading is 61 degrees here in the capital city and it's still quite wet from yesterday's rain.

And Carl is starting to think ahead to summer! But, it's still spring and that theme continues to resonate at our favorite inn. Drop by this evening to see what our friendly activities director has thought up for this evening's entertainment.
(And don't forget that complimentary first fired twinkie and tall glass of sweet southern iced tea, not that Carl will let you!)

Thanks Crown! Happy Rudolph Day #4!

SnowflakeMom

Rudolph's Groomer
MMC Lifer
Apr 22, 2014
Connecticut
Here's a couple of pix of me standing on a frozen lake in the Rocky Mountains:

View attachment 43930
View attachment 43931
Great pics!! That scenery is beautiful!

Good evening folks! Whew, another day, put away! Is it really Wednesday tomorrow already?

Time flies, well, for us, it’s another day closer to our closing day on our home. Yup, Thursday is our closing day and then we will be new home owners. However, we are not going to move right away. The sellers, asked us if we would lease the home back to them, because their new house is not ready yet. We felt bad for them, because they would of had to move twice then, and they have a 2 year old and the mom is fully expecting anytime soon. We thought it was a good Christian thing to do.

In the meantime, we got plenty of packing to do!!!
Good luck at the closing!!

SnowflakeMom

Rudolph's Groomer
MMC Lifer
Apr 22, 2014
Connecticut
Happy Hump Day and Rudolph Day! Last night I watched Santa Claus is Coming to Town...that is one of my favorites. Rudolph sounds like a good plan for tonight, (thx Edge for the idea!). Looks like it will be a dreary day today but more good weather coming our way. Hope you all have a great day and see you at the Pines!

Bradmac

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!
MMC Lifer
Nov 7, 2008
Bellville, GA
Glad you had a great time in Colorado! Glad to have you back. How was the weather out there overall?
It was cool in Denver, but freezing in the mountains! The second day in Denver, the wind was crazy, damaging buildings and causing power outages all over the city.

At least the weather was good during all my flights. ;)

HomemakinGirl

Christmas Cookie Baking Crew
MMC Lifer
Jul 17, 2011
Long Island, New York
Merry Pines Day MMC ~
It’s going to be a rainy day with temperatures in the mid 50’s. Not too much going on here, just a typical day of errands and chores. I’m going to take a ride to my oldest’s apartment later today, I picked up a couple of things for her yesterday when I was in Target. I guess that’s about it. Oh and dinner will be baked ziti. I hope everyone is well and has a wonderful day. See you tonight!
xx

Bradmac

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!
MMC Lifer
Nov 7, 2008
Bellville, GA
Good evening folks! Whew, another day, put away! Is it really Wednesday tomorrow already?

Time flies, well, for us, it’s another day closer to our closing day on our home. Yup, Thursday is our closing day and then we will be new home owners. However, we are not going to move right away. The sellers, asked us if we would lease the home back to them, because their new house is not ready yet. We felt bad for them, because they would of had to move twice then, and they have a 2 year old and the mom is fully expecting anytime soon. We thought it was a good Christian thing to do.

That was very nice of y'all to consider the hardship of a quick move for the other family!

chrimbo_bear

Feverishly Frivolous Feral Fellow..
MMC Member
MMC Premiere
Oct 29, 2015
London
Damn, it's been in the low-to-mid 20's since last week. Sweat, anger, sunburn.

Just a few moments ago, I found myself looking at Christmas TV idents from the 80s on youtube. Had to physically stop myself from going any further.

Can I already have had enough of "summer" ?!

1/3 of the way... come on, commme onnnnn.... bring the snowz!

Holiday

MMC Christmas Angel 1971-2020
Christmas.com Alum
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 17, 2005
Ohio
Good morning MMC! Merry Pines Day! Merry Rudolph Day!! Can't believe we've made it to another Rudolph Day already!!! :D And what a dreary morning it is. I'm told we are supposed to have sunshine later today, so bring it on!!

What a whirlwind week this has been!! Moms mind was really out there yesterday! Whew! I had Lucy with me & I had moms front door open - Lucy started barking her head off at the front door. I go to see what she's barking at & there is a salesman standing there - said he was with consumer products, holding a bottle of dish soap. He was very clean cut, in a suit & tie. I'm holding on to Lucy (she wouldn't bite, but she would have loved to had jumped & licked him...but he didn't need to know that...LOL) - he asked if I was the homeowner - I told him I was just the caregiver. He said "Oh so you have your hands full, I'll check with the neighbors, Gob bless" & he left! (I DESPISE door to door sales people!!) He was in a blue dodge truck parked at the neighbors. I get home & my front door was open b/c my cousin had just come over to show me some pictures he had colored, when ding dong...there stands another salesman - same Dodge truck parked on the street. I grabbed Lucy, went to the door - same thing - suit & tie...told me he was a Kirby Sweeper salesman!! Grrrr!! Just get out of our town!! So many neighbors called the Sheriffs department so I didn't report my experience, but I told my brother who is a retired deputy & still works with the court system. He said the guy was at their house too - standing on their freshly poured concrete steps. My SIL said she yelled at him so much she thought she chased him out of town & she might be going to Hell. HA!!! What a day!! Maybe today will be calmer!! xx I think I need a break from Mom care ~ God love her! ♥

Everyone, have an awesome Rudolph Day!!!!

Holiday

Christmas.com Alum
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 17, 2005
Ohio

Holiday

Christmas.com Alum
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 17, 2005
Ohio

Definitely a good Christian thing to do! ♥
Have a good day xmas!!

Holiday

Christmas.com Alum
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 17, 2005
Ohio
Morning MMC. Happy Rudolph Day #4! Another Rudolph Day huh? Time to put on Rudolph tonight. I'm also going to Applebee's. Other than that, we have some rain today but we had 5 nice days in a row. It felt good. 1 rainy day is ok. Have a great Rudolph Day!
Since things were a little nutso at moms yesterday I didn't get to watch anything Christmas. Maybe I'll have to join you in watching Rudolph tonight!!! Have a good day. Enjoy Applebee's!
-reindeer-

Holiday

Christmas.com Alum
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 17, 2005
Ohio
Happy Wednesday folks! The middle of the week; yes, it’s all downhill after today.

It’s is and it’s going to be a rainy day here, all day today. Coffee is the first order of the day, then off to the office. Today, no special plans with me, just getting through the day for our closing tomorrow on our new home. We got an email yesterday, and they told us to not bring any money with us for closing, for apparently, we over paid and now they owe us money! I like the sound of that already!

Hope you all have a wonderful day!
Well, that's a good way to start! Good luck with the closing tomorrow. How exciting!!

Holiday

Christmas.com Alum
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 17, 2005
Ohio

Today's figures:

Happy Rudolph Day, Happy Pines Day & Happy Almost milestone day!! :D Have a great day. See you tonight!!!

Holiday

Christmas.com Alum
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 17, 2005
Ohio
Happy Hump Day and Rudolph Day! Last night I watched Santa Claus is Coming to Town...that is one of my favorites. Rudolph sounds like a good plan for tonight, (thx Edge for the idea!). Looks like it will be a dreary day today but more good weather coming our way. Hope you all have a great day and see you at the Pines!
We can have a Rudolph viewing party tonight!! :D I too love Santa Claus Is Coming To Town. Might have to watch that one tonight too! Have a great day SFM!!

Holiday

Christmas.com Alum
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 17, 2005
Ohio
Merry Pines Day MMC ~
It’s going to be a rainy day with temperatures in the mid 50’s. Not too much going on here, just a typical day of errands and chores. I’m going to take a ride to my oldest’s apartment later today, I picked up a couple of things for her yesterday when I was in Target. I guess that’s about it. Oh and dinner will be baked ziti. I hope everyone is well and has a wonderful day. See you tonight!
xx
Hope your daughter is getting all settled in!! Have a good day HMG!!!

Holiday

Christmas.com Alum
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 17, 2005
Ohio
Damn, it's been in the low-to-mid 20's since last week. Sweat, anger, sunburn.

Just a few moments ago, I found myself looking at Christmas TV idents from the 80s on youtube. Had to physically stop myself from going any further.

Can I already have had enough of "summer" ?!

1/3 of the way... come on, commme onnnnn.... bring the snowz!
Can you send us some of that warmth? :p Still waiting here!!
Have a good day Crimbo!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio
Pop Out Player

Sponsors

Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image