XmasDreams

North Pole Network Help
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
ATC Alum
Sep 13, 2010
Huntland, Tn
While flipping channels found a shopping channel called "EVINE" they are doing a Halfway to Christmas theme today.

https://www.evine.com/

https://www.evine.com/a/boutique/halfway-to-christmas?icid=GH-_-Multi-_-HTC-_-062318

XmasDreams

North Pole Network Help
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
ATC Alum
Sep 13, 2010
Huntland, Tn

made582

MMC's Ambassador to the North Pole
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Santa's Elf
Kringle Radio DJ
Apr 15, 2009
Greenfield, Indiana

XmasDreams

North Pole Network Help
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
ATC Alum
Sep 13, 2010
Huntland, Tn
It used to be ShopNBC and from what I’m seeing, it hasn’t gotten any better.

I agree. However can't help but watch anything with Christmas stuff. This little Santa jack in the box item they have on right now is cute but not worth 80.00 lol

Martine

Dang Near Santa Himself
MMC Lifer
Christmas Talk Alum
Oct 13, 2010
Canada
Good Sunday morning! After three nights of bad sleep and waking up at 4am, I fell asleep at 7:15pm last night. A day off in between orientations for our new employees. Seem like a good bunch but only time will tell. I only had 4 people come up to me at the end about an issue with their schedule (they had an exam one day or they’re taking their citizen’s oath on another), so not too bad out of 78 employees. Tomorrow is health and safety day and I have to tweak the Powerpoint presentation a bit. Other than that it’ll be a day of laundry, some housecleaning and watching The Great British Baking Show on dvr. Hope everyone will enjoy a wonderful day!

HomemakinGirl

Christmas Cookie Baking Crew
MMC Lifer
Jul 17, 2011
Long Island, New York
Good Sunday morning! After three nights of bad sleep and waking up at 4am, I fell asleep at 7:15pm last night. A day off in between orientations for our new employees. Seem like a good bunch but only time will tell. I only had 4 people come up to me at the end about an issue with their schedule (they had an exam one day or they’re taking their citizen’s oath on another), so not too bad out of 78 employees. Tomorrow is health and safety day and I have to tweak the Powerpoint presentation a bit. Other than that it’ll be a day of laundry, some housecleaning and watching The Great British Baking Show on dvr. Hope everyone will enjoy a wonderful day!

Enjoy your day off!
xx

HomemakinGirl

Christmas Cookie Baking Crew
MMC Lifer
Jul 17, 2011
Long Island, New York
Merry Sunday!
It’s going to be cloudy with chance of a shower, highs near 78 degrees. Not too much going on here today. I’m going to run a couple of quick errands this morning. Other than that I will be working on the laundry. My husband and I will be having dinner with my youngest daughter and her boyfriend later this evening. That’s about it for me. I hope everyone is well and has a wonderful day!!!

sugar142286

North Pole's RN
MMC Lifer
Christmas Crew
Oct 2, 2010
Central Pa
Good morning! Headed to bed here shortly. I work again tonight, so not much going on here today. I hope you all have an enjoyable Sunday!

Bradmac

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!
MMC Lifer
Nov 7, 2008
Bellville, GA
Good morning all.

The sun is actually out today! The sun has been a rare sight the last few days.

Concert tonight! Looking forward to seeing Queensryche again. Besides the concert there is not much on the daily agenda. Relax, write, drink coffee.

Everyone have a great day!
Fun! Silent Lucidity is a favorite song of mine.

Bradmac

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!
MMC Lifer
Nov 7, 2008
Bellville, GA
Good Sunday morning, Christmas friends!

I spent my day trying to mow the lawn yesterday, but my mower broke. I took it to my brother's shop and we found the problem, but all of the local mower shops were closed, so no parts. I finally borrowed Mama's mower and finished my yard. After all that, I soaked in the pool for an hour.

Later, our plan was to attend a fried quail dinner that Nancy's dad had invited several neighbors to. After Bernie had a few unplanned problems at his store, I wound up being the cook. They were pretty good, if I do say so myself!

Trying to get the fam up for church.

I hope y'all have a great day! :D

Crown 84

Official MMC Countmeister
MMC Lifer
Christmas.com Alum
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Jul 27, 2007
North Carolina
Good Morning, Friends of the Holidays and everything that goes along with them.

And as good Holiday-philes, we naturally like to know how far away they are.
Well, the following information should help:
Days to the Season: 142
Days to Christmas Day: 184

If that seems too far away, then consider this:
The HALF WAY point to Christmas Day 2018 will arrive THE DAY AFTER TOMORROW!
(I kid you not. It's really true! Just take a peek at the chart.)

Still quite warm, although things moderated nicely by yesterday evening.
(Not counting the mosquitoes. They don't moderate, they just attack.)
Today will see us again into the mid to upper 90's with about a 20 percent chance of rain.
We begin part II of our weekend at 80 degrees here in mid-Carolina.

Have a Super Sunday and enjoy the residue of your weekend, Folks.

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
Good Morning, Friends of the Holidays and everything that goes along with them.

And as good Holiday-philes, we naturally like to know how far away they are.
Well, the following information should help:
Days to the Season: 142
Days to Christmas Day: 184

If that seems too far away, then consider this:
The HALF WAY point to Christmas Day 2018 will arrive THE DAY AFTER TOMORROW!
(I kid you not. It's really true! Just take a peek at the chart.)

Still quite warm, although things moderated nicely by yesterday evening.
(Not counting the mosquitoes. They don't moderate, they just attack.)
Today will see us again into the mid to upper 90's with about a 20 percent chance of rain.
We begin part II of our weekend at 80 degrees here in mid-Carolina.

Have a Super Sunday and enjoy the residue of your weekend, Folks.
Thanks Crown! 6 months till Christmas Eve!

ballcoach

Christmasologist
MMC Lifer
Jan 1, 2017
Wow! Six months until Christmas Eve...amazing. Do you realize how quickly 6 months will fly by? So exciting! Not much planned for today...just a birthday party for a little one that we are friends with. That will take up most of the afternoon. It rained last night...HARD. I fell asleep on the couch with Bambina and woke up to her jumping up when lightning stuck nearby. An app that I have showed it struck in Mom's yard, but I glanced over there and everything was ok. This went on for a good hour. The sky was lit up...there was a little hail, but nothing too bad. Long story short...no yard work today. I will have to find something else to do outside!

Y'all have a good day!

Minta

Rudolph's Groomer
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Oct 10, 2004
South NJ
So exciting to this close to the half way point to Christmas. We picked up a few more Christmas Gifts and a few stocking stuffers yesterday. We have not been this far a head of the game in terms of Christmas Gifts in a very long time. I may just run out of room to stash these gifts LOL. May need to think of a second hiding spot LOL. Debating on doing yard work or just skip it today and go to the lake for a couple hours. It rained yesterday so I am not sure how dry the grass is. Have a great day!

Iteachpercussion

Ornament Craftsman
Santa's Elf
MMC Premiere
Nov 10, 2013
Troy, OH
Fun! Silent Lucidity is a favorite song of mine.
Brad, Silent Lucidity is an excellent song. Definitely a stopper on the radio....

They played all of the hits including Silent Lucidity. They played a couple of deeper tracks from Operation Mindcrime too. They also played two songs from their last album. A new album will be coming out in the fall probably.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio
Pop Out Player

Sponsors

Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image