Status
Not open for further replies.

Rich

Christmas Royalty
MMC Donor
MMC Premiere
Sep 23, 2010
Warner Robins, GA
Good morning everyone and Happy Father's Day to all the dads!

ballcoach

Christmasologist
MMC Lifer
Jan 1, 2017
Good morning!

Had a great day yesterday. Worked outside, cleaned off the deck, and grilled hamburgers with the wife, kids, and my mom. Great time.

Today...I don't know, but it will be outside. They are calling for rain for the next 10 days. Upsets me...I love being outside.

Gotta go...have to read some of the others threads and then it will be off to church.

Crown 84

Official MMC Countmeister
MMC Lifer
Christmas.com Alum
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Jul 27, 2007
North Carolina
Good Morning, Folks.

So close now to single digits to our next Milestone, you could reach out and touch it with a short sprig of mistletoe!

But before we look into that, there is this:
Days to the Season: 150
Days to Christmas Day: 192

Now, considering the Milestone situation, we note that the HALF-WAY marker to Christmas Day looms a scant 10 days up the road.
SINGLE DIGITS from TOMORROW, Guys!
(We've come so far, so fast!)

It was a tad warmer yesterday than Friday but still quite pleasant indeed, with the continued low humidity.
Today will see us move back up to 89 degrees, with 93 predicted for tomorrow.
No doubt the humidity will return as well.
We begin part II of our weekend at 75 degrees here in central NC.

Have a Super Sunday and enjoy the remainder of your weekend, Friends!

Martine

Dang Near Santa Himself
MMC Lifer
Christmas Talk Alum
Oct 13, 2010
Canada
Good Morning MMC!
morning news flash....LittleCS wins big at local stacking competition bringing her scores up dramatically in all categories !!!
We are so proud of her and her never give up, go for it attitude !!
Congratulations to LittleCS and great picture Christmasstar!

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
Good Morning, Folks.

So close now to single digits to our next Milestone, you could reach out and touch it with a short sprig of mistletoe!

But before we look into that, there is this:
Days to the Season: 150
Days to Christmas Day: 192

Now, considering the Milestone situation, we note that the HALF-WAY marker to Christmas Day looms a scant 10 days up the road.
SINGLE DIGITS from TOMORROW, Guys!
(We've come so far, so fast!)

It was a tad warmer yesterday than Friday but still quite pleasant indeed, with the continued low humidity.
Today will see us move back up to 89 degrees, with 93 predicted for tomorrow.
No doubt the humidity will return as well.
We begin part II of our weekend at 75 degrees here in central NC.

Have a Super Sunday and enjoy the remainder of your weekend, Friends!
Thanks Crown! Happy Father's Day!

sugar142286

North Pole's RN
MMC Lifer
Christmas Crew
Oct 2, 2010
Central Pa
Good Morning MMC!
morning news flash....LittleCS wins big at local stacking competition bringing her scores up dramatically in all categories !!!

Congrats to LittleCS!

sugar142286

North Pole's RN
MMC Lifer
Christmas Crew
Oct 2, 2010
Central Pa
Good morning!

Had a great day yesterday. Worked outside, cleaned off the deck, and grilled hamburgers with the wife, kids, and my mom. Great time.

Today...I don't know, but it will be outside. They are calling for rain for the next 10 days. Upsets me...I love being outside.

Gotta go...have to read some of the others threads and then it will be off to church.

It's supposed to rain for the next 10 days here too. The weather pattern for this summer already isn't thrilling me, that's for sure!

Happy Father's Day, my friend!

sugar142286

North Pole's RN
MMC Lifer
Christmas Crew
Oct 2, 2010
Central Pa
Good morning MMC and Happy Father's Day to all the fathers and father-like figures in MMC land! Not much planned for today. DH is working today and he wants to do some grilling when he gets home. I spent time with my dad, Friday and will call him, since I won't be able to make it to their house today. I plan on doing some more laundry and sweeping the house, but other than that, I just would like to relax. I'm tired from all the running we've been doing.

Hope you all have a great day and a blessed Sunday!

Meceka

MMC Associate Editor
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Santa's Elf
Kringle Radio DJ
Nov 27, 2008
Mid-Michigan
Good evening all!

Not much going on here this evening... more rain! You know because that is exactly what we need here is more rain.

No real updates on my mother-in-law. She is still hooked up to everything and mostly unconscious still, though they are no longer sedating her. The fact that she is not staying awake is concerning. They are hoping to take her off of the breathing tube tomorrow. They wanted to do it today, but wanted her more awake so they could have her help monitor how she was feeling and such.

I bet no one can guess what the weather forecast is for the next week! If you said 6-8 inches or rain you were right! Yes, that is right, 6-8 inches of rain. I might have beech front property by next weekend. :confused:

Well, everyone have a great night!

Continued prayers for all of you, ITP!

Meceka

MMC Associate Editor
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Santa's Elf
Kringle Radio DJ
Nov 27, 2008
Mid-Michigan
Morning peeps!

Well the fudge was made although it tastes more like tablet and it mostly set so it is now in the freezer just to finish that last little bit and I have cut it into squares ready for him.

Went to the BBQ and it was lovely - also finally met a lady I have been FB friends with for over a year which was nice too and slightly spooky that our families are connected. Did come away with 12 cupcakes though and two tubs of candy floss.

Weather here is a bit yucky today so will mostly be sat enjoying the Moto GP on the TV and maybe stitching a bit more before visiting my father in law for fathers day.

Going to put a sausage casserole into the slow cooker in a minute and get that bubbling away nicely too.

As of tomorrow my husband is off work for a week for his birthday - don't think we have any plans but time will tell and he and my son are away camping on the weekend so I can have as much christmas time as I like and also some much needed peace and quiet!

Absolutely shattered after the puppy had me up at 6am so going to take a leaf from Aunties book and maybe have a bit of a nap later too. +n

But for now bikes........and cooking.

Have a good day all! +e

Happy Birthday to your husband! I hope you had a refreshing nap!

Meceka

MMC Associate Editor
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Santa's Elf
Kringle Radio DJ
Nov 27, 2008
Mid-Michigan
Good Morning MMC!

Congratulations to LittleCS!

Meceka

MMC Associate Editor
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Santa's Elf
Kringle Radio DJ
Nov 27, 2008
Mid-Michigan
HOLY. COW.

Has it really been two weeks since I have been here? Think so. Where have I been?

Working. That's where. We are having our youngest's birthday party at our house next weekend and my wife has been working me to death. LOL.

Things look good, though.

Getting fired up for Christmas in July. Won't be long until we are at the halfway point. Still can't believe it is June. The time is flying...it will be the Bers' before long.

Happy Birthday to your youngest!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio
Pop Out Player

Sponsors

Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image