Status
Not open for further replies.

Christmaswarlock

Santa's Sleigh Designer
MMC Member
Nov 18, 2018
Atlanta
Good Morning, Folks.

So close now to single digits to our next Milestone, you could reach out and touch it with a short sprig of mistletoe!

But before we look into that, there is this:
Days to the Season: 150
Days to Christmas Day: 192

Now, considering the Milestone situation, we note that the HALF-WAY marker to Christmas Day looms a scant 10 days up the road.
SINGLE DIGITS from TOMORROW, Guys!
(We've come so far, so fast!)

It was a tad warmer yesterday than Friday but still quite pleasant indeed, with the continued low humidity.
Today will see us move back up to 89 degrees, with 93 predicted for tomorrow.
No doubt the humidity will return as well.
We begin part II of our weekend at 75 degrees here in central NC.

Have a Super Sunday and enjoy the remainder of your weekend, Friends!
Thanks Crown! Hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend.

happyelf

Mistletoeologist
MMC Lifer
Jun 30, 2010
Lancashire, UK
Not been around for a week so I had loads to catch up on!

Packing week 1 for the big house move went well. We also selected a new dining table and chairs with bench that I adore. Still lots of stuff to get packed up it’s amazing how much you collect over the years.

We are so very nearly at the half year mark - it’s so exciting.

Have a marvellous week

XmasDreams

North Pole Network Help
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
ATC Alum
Sep 13, 2010
Huntland, Tn
First big CIJ QVC weekend schedule has been posted.

QVC Viewing Party Thread

Friday July 12th

12 – 2 AM House to Home by Valerie – Holiday Edition

2 -5 AM The Joy of Christmas

5 – 6 AM Christmas Linens

6 -9 AM Christmas In July ® Sale

9 – 10 AM Jim Shore Heartwood Creek – Folk Art Collectibles

10 AM – 12 PM The Joy of Christmas

12 – 1 PM Christmas in July ® Sale

1 – 2 PM Inspire Me! Home Décor

2 – 4 PM The Joy of Christmas

4 – 6 PM Gourmet Holiday ®

6 – 8 PM Christmas in July ® sale

8 – 11 PM Holidays with Shawn

11 PM – 12 AM Santa’s Best – Holiday Trim

Saturday July 13th

12 – 1 AM House to Home by Valerie – Holiday Edition

1 -2 AM HomeWorx by Harry Slatkin- Candles & Home Fragrances

2 – 5 AM The Joy of Christmas

5 - 6 AM Jim Shore Heartwood Creek – Folk Art Collectibles

6 – 9 AM Home for the Holidays with Dan

9 AM – 1 PM Saturday Morning Q® Holiday Edition

1 – 3 PM Holidays with David

3 – 4 PM Christmas Shoppe

6 – 7 PM Santa’s Best – Holiday Trim

7 – 9 PM House to home by Valerie – Holiday Edition

9 – 12 AM Christmas in July® Sale

sugar142286

North Pole's RN
MMC Lifer
Christmas Crew
Oct 2, 2010
Central Pa
First big CIJ QVC weekend schedule has been posted.

QVC Viewing Party Thread

Friday July 12th

12 – 2 AM House to Home by Valerie – Holiday Edition

2 -5 AM The Joy of Christmas

5 – 6 AM Christmas Linens

6 -9 AM Christmas In July ® Sale

9 – 10 AM Jim Shore Heartwood Creek – Folk Art Collectibles

10 AM – 12 PM The Joy of Christmas

12 – 1 PM Christmas in July ® Sale

1 – 2 PM Inspire Me! Home Décor

2 – 4 PM The Joy of Christmas

6 – 8 PM Christmas in July ® sale

8 – 11 PM Holidays with Shawn

11 PM – 12 AM Santa’s Best – Holiday Trim

Saturday July 13th

12 – 1 AM House to Home by Valerie – Holiday Edition

1 -2 AM HomeWorx by Harry Slatkin- Candles & Home Fragrances

2 – 5 AM The Joy of Christmas

5 - 6 AM Jim Shore Heartwood Creek – Folk Art Collectibles

6 – 9 AM Home for the Holidays with Dan

9 AM – 1 PM Saturday Morning Q® Holiday Edition

1 – 3 PM Holidays with David

3 – 4 PM Christmas Shoppe

6 – 7 PM Santa’s Best – Holiday Trim

7 – 9 PM House to home by Valerie – Holiday Edition

9 – 12 AM Christmas in July® Sale

This is so exciting! I’ll be away for the weekend for a baton competition, but you better believe I’ll keep the schedule handy and be up to date with the app, in case there is something I want to purchase! Lol

Thanks for keeping us in the know!

XmasDreams

North Pole Network Help
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
ATC Alum
Sep 13, 2010
Huntland, Tn
This is so exciting! I’ll be away for the weekend for a baton competition, but you better believe I’ll keep the schedule handy and be up to date with the app, in case there is something I want to purchase! Lol

Thanks for keeping us in the know!

Just sneak and watch the live video feed on the QVC app with the sound off. Be sneaky and no one will know.

sugar142286

North Pole's RN
MMC Lifer
Christmas Crew
Oct 2, 2010
Central Pa
Just sneak and watch the live video feed on the QVC app with the sound off. Be sneaky and no one will know.

I could put some ear buds in too. It’s going to be a long four days and a lot of the time, my daughter won’t be competing, but we have to be there for all of it, because she is doing events all the days. Oh the joys!

AuntieMistletoeDear

MMC Hostess of Christmas Online
MMC Lifer
Christmas.com Alum
Christmas Crew
Christmas Talk Alum
Oct 7, 2005
Ontario, Canada
That was a productive day. I was like a busy Elf.
Car cleaned inside and out (except for the trunk).
Laundry done and put away.
Office cleaned (took me 5 hours); found another roll of Scotch Tape.
Warmed up two small pork loin cuts with homemade baked beans.

I am tuckered out now, but going to try and stay up until 10:00 so I can get another restful sleep. I will ask O'Malley to wait until 5:00 to wake me, but I know he has a different clock than I do.

Hope all the dads enjoyed their special attention today - fur-dads count!

It was a lovely day, too bad most of it was spent indoors.

Keep a merry thought in your head! :shakeit

AuntieMistletoeDear

MMC Hostess of Christmas Online
MMC Lifer
Christmas.com Alum
Christmas Crew
Christmas Talk Alum
Oct 7, 2005
Ontario, Canada
Good Morning Merry Folk! +d

I slept for 4.5 hours without waking; Yabba!

Cat didn't pay any attention to my request to sleep in, but that will come in handy when I head back to the gym to work out, I'll need a little more time as I will get it done before I start work.

My brother lives on two three hour rests throughout the day - no real long sleeps except the odd time when he is on a true vacation.

Some new sparrows have been singing to us lately; hanging out in the cedar shrubs.

Hope y'all have a jolly day! -mistletoe-

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
Happy Last Week of Spring MMC! Can't believe spring ends and summer begins at the end of this week. It feels like summer this morning with the humidity at least. Still no signs of 90 degree heat. This is my last full week before I start a stretch where I'm off 19 out of 33 days. That is my summer break(s) I say and I always try to take it around late June through late July. Have a great Last Week of Spring!

Crown 84

Official MMC Countmeister
MMC Lifer
Christmas.com Alum
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Jul 27, 2007
North Carolina
Good Morning, my Friends.
This is the last full week before we reach the half way point to Christmas Day!

Days to the Season: 149
Days to Christmas Day: 191

And that above-mentioned HALF WAY marker now stands just 9 days ahead.
SINGLE DIGITS are here, Folks!

Well, the weekend wrapped up yesterday on a warm note, but it was sunny and dry with the humidity still at manageable levels, although rising.
Today and tomorrow will see us climb into the low 90's with a fairly low chance of rain.
Our present thermometer reading is 76 degrees here in our part of MMC Land.

Have a Marvelous Monday, Everyone.
I hope your week is off to a fantastic start!

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
Good Morning, my Friends.
This is the last full week before we reach the half way point to Christmas Day!

Days to the Season: 149
Days to Christmas Day: 191

And that above-mentioned HALF WAY marker now stands just 9 days ahead.
SINGLE DIGITS are here, Folks!

Well, the weekend wrapped up yesterday on a warm note, but it was sunny and dry with the humidity still at manageable levels, although rising.
Today and tomorrow will see us climb into the low 90's with a fairly low chance of rain.
Our present thermometer reading is 76 degrees here in our part of MMC Land.

Have a Marvelous Monday, Everyone.
I hope your week is off to a fantastic start!
Thanks Crown! Happy Last Week of Spring!

Iteachpercussion

Ornament Craftsman
Santa's Elf
MMC Premiere
Nov 10, 2013
Troy, OH
Good morning all!

Today is my wife and I's 13 year anniversary. It has been a wonderful 13 years. My wife is quite simply Amazing!
We have no big plans today as we were going to count our Cleveland trip as part of our anniversary. But of course we could not go. However, this coming Saturday we have tickets to see Donnie Baker at a local comedy club, so that is our present to ourselves.
That is our norm for our anniversary. Instead of gifts or anything, we try to go somewhere or do something special together.

My wife is heading to the hospital to see her mom this morning. The breathing tube was removed yesterday along with some other stuff (not really sure what). She is more awake since yesterday afternoon. However, she is not really communicating with anyone at this point. She seems to be in pain so they are giving her meds for that. But she yells a lot and tries to wildly more her arms, but that is about it. Hopefully things start to turn around soon.

On a happier note, my step-grandmother is having her 99 year birthday party today. They are having a little party at the assisted living home she lives in.

Well, everyone have a wonderful day!

Rich

Christmas Royalty
MMC Donor
MMC Premiere
Sep 23, 2010
Warner Robins, GA
Good morning all!

Today is my wife and I's 13 year anniversary. It has been a wonderful 13 years. My wife is quite simply Amazing!
We have no big plans today as we were going to count our Cleveland trip as part of our anniversary. But of course we could not go. However, this coming Saturday we have tickets to see Donnie Baker at a local comedy club, so that is our present to ourselves.
That is our norm for our anniversary. Instead of gifts or anything, we try to go somewhere or do something special together.

My wife is heading to the hospital to see her mom this morning. The breathing tube was removed yesterday along with some other stuff (not really sure what). She is more awake since yesterday afternoon. However, she is not really communicating with anyone at this point. She seems to be in pain so they are giving her meds for that. But she yells a lot and tries to wildly more her arms, but that is about it. Hopefully things start to turn around soon.

On a happier note, my step-grandmother is having her 99 year birthday party today. They are having a little party at the assisted living home she lives in.

Happy Anniversary Iteachpercussion!!! :snowhappy

sugar142286

North Pole's RN
MMC Lifer
Christmas Crew
Oct 2, 2010
Central Pa
Good morning all!

Happy Anniversary to you and your wife! Happy Birthday to your grandmother! Continued prayers for your MIL and your family, ITP.

sugar142286

North Pole's RN
MMC Lifer
Christmas Crew
Oct 2, 2010
Central Pa
Good morning, MMC and Happy Monday! It continues to be chilly here and wet. We're under a flash flood warning, as it's supposed to rain for the next 10 days in the forecast. Not much planned for today. I have some more laundry to do and my niece is here today as well. The kids have STEM camp all week from 9-12, so that's where they are for the first few hours of the day.

Hope you all have a great day!

shrcpark

Christmas Decorator
MMC Member
MMC Premiere
Jun 15, 2018
Good morning all!

I'll be praying for your mother-in-law.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio
Pop Out Player

Sponsors