AuntieMistletoeDear

MMC Hostess of Christmas Online
MMC Lifer
Christmas.com Alum
Christmas Crew
Christmas Talk Alum
Oct 7, 2005
Ontario, Canada
I'll be checking in tomorrow morning and then things will be quiet from me until late Monday. Have two days off attached to the weekend and going to make the best of them.

Have a great weekend.

Meceka

MMC Associate Editor
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Santa's Elf
Kringle Radio DJ
Nov 27, 2008
Mid-Michigan
I'll be checking in tomorrow morning and then things will be quiet from me until late Monday. Have two days off attached to the weekend and going to make the best of them.

Have a great weekend.

Have a merry time, Auntie!

SnowflakeMom

Rudolph's Groomer
MMC Lifer
Apr 22, 2014
Connecticut
Happy Thursday...my oldest daughter and I went and toured a college today in RI. She really liked it...just catching up on laundry tonight. My husband is working late so I think we may get pizza for dinner. Hope everyone is having a good day!

AuntieMistletoeDear

MMC Hostess of Christmas Online
MMC Lifer
Christmas.com Alum
Christmas Crew
Christmas Talk Alum
Oct 7, 2005
Ontario, Canada
Good evening all!

Well, tomorrow is the first teacher work day for the 2019-2020 school year. My wife does not have her first day until Monday. Mostly meetings and such tomorrow. I spent some time in my classroom getting things ready earlier this week.

I hope everyone had a good day.

When I was a youngster, I used to go to London to visit my cousin (who lived with me as a teenager) and help her prepare her classroom for the approaching school year. She mostly taught grades 1 & 3. Her husband taught the older grades and later became a principal.

It was fun to help her get her classroom ready and I could tell she loved her work by the way she took care to make things "just right" for her students.

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
Happy Middle Day of August MMC! TGIF to everyone. Another Friday is here so another weekend is fast approaching. That's a good thing. And in only 2 weeks we head towards Labor Day Weekend. Fascinating. Warm and Humid this morning. Going to be that story for a while it seems still. Have a great Middle Day of August!

HomemakinGirl

Christmas Cookie Baking Crew
MMC Lifer
Jul 17, 2011
Long Island, New York
Good morning ~
Happy Friday MMC!
I’m just having my coffee and relaxing for a few minutes. I’m also working on a menu plan and grocery list for next week. I’ll probably take a ride to the butcher at some point today. I’m also going shopping for a gift, my son in law’s birthday is this weekend. That’s about it for me. I hope everyone has a nice day and a wonderful weekend ahead!!!
xx

SnowflakeMom

Rudolph's Groomer
MMC Lifer
Apr 22, 2014
Connecticut
GM and Merry Friday!
I am having some coffee and typical work day for me. Looking forward to the weekend...not too many plans this weekend. Hopefully relaxing and maybe a trip to the beach. Hope you all have a great day!

Bradmac

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!
MMC Lifer
Nov 7, 2008
Bellville, GA
TGIF, Christmas friends!

University classes start on Monday for both of my kids...wow! We haven't quite finished gathering Elizabeth's furniture, so she'll probably have to commute for the first week or so.

The four of us went out for dinner last night, and it was great! Not just the awesome lasagna, but actually having a full family dinner. I think they both aspire to life in big cities, so I'm getting a little apprehensive about moving on to this next chapter of our lives. But, ready or not...

I'm also hoping my brother will help me put my lawn mower engine back together tomorrow. The neighbors are starting to look at me sideways again, like I'm devaluing their property by not mowing the lawn every week LOL!

I hope y'all have a great day! :D

Crown 84

Official MMC Countmeister
MMC Lifer
Christmas.com Alum
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Jul 27, 2007
North Carolina
Good Morning, Weekend Eve Aficionados!

Hey. It's great to be back at week's end once again.
It's also great to greet a whole new set of count numbers, as we watch that relentless approach to our Season of choice and then the Big Day itself.

So:
Days to the Season: 89
Days to Christmas Day: 131

Also approaching by the day is our arrival point at the 2/3 marker to Christmas Day. It's now only 9 days hence.
And that's SINGLE DIGITS, Folks!
(We've moved such a long way in what seems like such a short time.)

At last a rain-free day yesterday.
I wish I could also have called it a humidity and mosquito free day, but it was not. That won't likely come before the fall.
Today shows a predicted high of 89 and a better than 50 percent chance at rain.
Presently, we perceive the temperature to be 73 degrees, here.

Have a Fabulous Friday, Everyone.
Enjoy your Weekend Eve to the hilt, and beyond!

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011

It's also great to greet a whole new set of count numbers, as we watch that relentless approach to our Season of choice and then the Big Day itself.

So:

Also approaching by the day is our arrival point at the 2/3 marker to Christmas Day. It's now only 9 days hence.

I wish I could also have called it a humidity and mosquito free day, but it was not. That won't likely come before the fall.

Thanks Crown! Happy Middle Day of August!

Martine

Dang Near Santa Himself
MMC Lifer
Christmas Talk Alum
Oct 13, 2010
Canada
Good Friday morning! I only have three days left of my vacation so I am a little down this morning. Honestly I would have welcomed a third week off. The weather overall has been great, with lots of sun but cooler temperatures and most important of all, no humidity. But it’s back starting today unfortunately.

We went hiking yesterday and we don’t know yet what we’ll do today. All we know is we want to take advantage of all this beautiful sunshine. Have a great day everyone!

Christmaswarlock

Santa's Sleigh Designer
MMC Member
Nov 18, 2018
Atlanta

So:

Thanks Crown! We have another soggy day looming also. Not sure what we would do if the humidity decided to exit, seems like the whole summer has been one humid day after another.

He_Is_Born

Dang Near Santa Himself
MMC Lifer
Jul 13, 2016
Elkridge Maryland
Good morning everyone, I am walking the boardwalk today for some outside exercise. It will be especially nice today, now 80s with a breeze coming off the ocean. Have a great day everyone.
Nice. I'm a bit overdue for a meal at the Crab Trap. If the property taxes don't bury you, Somers Point is a wonderful place to live.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio
Pop Out Player

Sponsors

Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image