Easter 2018

Holiday

MMC Christmas Angel 1971-2020
Christmas.com Alum
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 17, 2005
Ohio
We are having Easter at Moms this year. We figured it will be easier to carry food in there than try to bring her out!
I still don't have my Easter decs out - I still have snowmen up. Maybe that's why it's still cold. LOL

MerryCarey

A Voice from the North
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Santa's Elf
Kringle Radio DJ
Nov 6, 2008
New England, USA
I still don't have my Easter decs out - I still have snowmen up. Maybe that's why it's still cold. LOL
Actually, I may be the jinx. I put a springtime picture on my desktop a couple days into March, and ... wham! Three nor'easters (so far)!

Reactions: Holiday

Holiday

Christmas.com Alum
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 17, 2005
Ohio
Actually, I may be the jinx. I put a springtime picture on my desktop a couple days into March, and ... wham! Three nor'easters (so far)!
HA! I'm blaming you! :p

Holiday

Christmas.com Alum
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 17, 2005
Ohio
I wonder what would happen if I switched to my picture of a Hawaiian sunset ... ? A volcanic eruption? :eek:
LOL!!!! EEK!! You better avoid the Hawaiian sunset picture!! :p :D

Reactions: MerryCarey

angelpugs

Dang Near Santa Himself
MMC Lifer
Christmas Crew
Christmas Talk Alum
Dec 10, 2010
North Adams, MA
Excited for Easter this year. Feels like its been winter for so long cant wait for it to brighten up. Also haven't celebrated anything since Christmas so will be nice to get into the spirit of a holiday. I want to try out some cheap decor DIY's any recommendations? :)[/QUOTEI do all my own decor as there are alot of good ideas on pinterest and many on the net things that you can make for hardly nothing.I do rag garlands with either lights entined or plastic eggs added,i do glass vases with grass in them with plastic eggs added there are so many things.Good luck.

angelpugs

Dang Near Santa Himself
MMC Lifer
Christmas Crew
Christmas Talk Alum
Dec 10, 2010
North Adams, MA
Easter is fast approaching as i am getting those easter items done and will be getting things ready for our easter day here,i'll be getting more eggs as we;ll be coloring and stuffing those plastic ones for the kids to kids to find.Happy-Easter-Images-Animated.gif

Reactions: Ali and Holiday

Kristian Jennings

Christmas Saint
MMC Member
Sep 22, 2017
Phoenix, AZ
Easter is the next big holiday here it's in ways like christmas as people decorate their homes and their trees or shrubs,it's quite the season here and it's my next big candy making holiday as well as those DIY'S Easter crafts.Does anyone here do their home up for easter,do you enjoy those easter diy's,i love sharing ideas as easter is such a pretty holiday,thought it would be nice to share ideas,stories,is there an easter that sticks with you,is there a decoration or just anything that make make you smile.Easter is quite the holiday here,as i've already gotten a few orders for the easter rag garland that i make which it does takes time especially those who need in those long length's with lights,just would love to share this holiday with my MMC family.What are you thinking?View attachment 41801
Happy Easter! :)

Reactions: Holiday

VictoriaLT

Christmasologist
MMC Lifer
Sep 15, 2012
Vilnius, Lithuania
viktorijandz01.tumblr.com
I hope that everyone had a nice Easter celebration. :} I got to visit my godparents whom I hadn't seen for years until last weekend. I must admit that it was pretty awkward at the very beginning as I felt there was some sort of gap in our relationship but at the end, the visit turned out very well.

I don't know about you but for me, Easter is, in a way, a form of fresh breath. I tend to feel refreshed after Easter every year. You know, as if being given another opportunity to start things over, or perhaps to start something new from the scratch. It's a very uplifting feeling.

This is one of my favourite scriptures which I feel describes Easter very well. I find this scripture very moving.

But he was pierced for our transgressions, he was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was on him, and by his wounds we are healed. [Isaiah 53:5 NIV]​

Happy spring everyone!

Reactions: Holiday and tbutler

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio
Pop Out Player

Sponsors

Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image