Countdown to Christmas --
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Look! FREE Christmas Music from Amazon

Discussion in 'Deals' started by Jeff Westover, Nov 5, 2013.

1. Jeff Westover

Jeff Westover Chief Santa Tracker Christmas Crew Christmas Card Exchange 2017 MMC Lifer Knights in the Service of Santa Christmas.com Alum MMC Founder Christmas Talk Alum

Don't know how long they will offer this but those who can't get enough Christmas music should visit this link and download it!

8 people like this.
  2. MerryCarey

MerryCarey A Voice from the North Christmas Crew MMC Lifer Knights in the Service of Santa MMC Donor Louann Jeffries Award

Nice catch! Thanks for sharing that!

Thinking back to last year when there was an album with about 300 Christmas songs for free (or 99 cents, can't remember ...). All classical and semi-classical stuff. Hope Amazon has some more nice surprises for us this year!

3 people like this.
  3. sugar142286

sugar142286 North Pole's RN MMC Lifer

Thanks, Jeff! I just downloaded it! I truly can never get enough of Christmas music either!

2 people like this.
  4. Jeff Westover

Jeff Westover Chief Santa Tracker Christmas Crew Christmas Card Exchange 2017 MMC Lifer Knights in the Service of Santa Christmas.com Alum MMC Founder Christmas Talk Alum

I get their 99 cent 100-best of whatever whenever I can. A lot of that stuff, at least as it relates to Christmas, I already have. But every once in a while you get surprised.

2 people like this.
  5. MerryCarey

MerryCarey A Voice from the North Christmas Crew MMC Lifer Knights in the Service of Santa MMC Donor Louann Jeffries Award

Yep---I got a 100-album last year, and there were a few off-the-beaten-path tracks in there. (Yes, I'm using one or two on Kringle Radio!)

3 people like this.
  6. xmas365

xmas365 Cotton Headed Ninny Muggins MMC Lifer

Thanks for the heads up, I grabbed it as soon as I saw it!!!!

3 people like this.
  7. irishsnow

irishsnow Dang Near Santa Himself MMC Lifer

Thank you Jeff :wink:

2 people like this.
  8. xmas365

xmas365 Cotton Headed Ninny Muggins MMC Lifer

4 people like this.
  9. sugar142286

sugar142286 North Pole's RN MMC Lifer

Thanks for posting this, Xmas. I will have to look and see which ones are worth downloading. How awesome.

2 people like this.