North Adams, MA
Colorful-Halloween-graveyard.jpg

Ryan

Santa's Mentor
MMC Donor
MMC Emeritus Member
Sep 24, 2012
Oklahoma
Seen at Hobby Lobby yesterday (July 1st)!! I hope I can post this here. I looked for the Halloween Blossoms and Sightings - 2017 edition, but it seems like everyone is hanging out here! :)
View attachment 37433
This is awesome! Post away, friend! :) The Halloween blossoms thread will open up soon. So exciting!

XmasDreams

North Pole Network Help
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
ATC Alum
Sep 13, 2010
Huntland, Tn
Spoke to local Crackle Barrel and asked if and when they will have fall and Halloween up. The last few years its been up day after the 4th and this year they said it wont be until next week.

Jason

Reindeer Pooper Scooper
MMC Member
Jan 24, 2017
Vermont
Hello, I know some of you from the Christmas countdown, but with my love of Fall and Halloween it is long overdue I joined this group as well. I was just thinking randomly today that next month is August. If you go to your local supermarket next month, you will most likely see tons of Halloween candy already filling their seasonal aisle just 4 or 5 weeks from now. Truly a sign of the times! August is the precursor to the Fall and sometimes even feels like early Fall. It is great to have crossed into the second half of the year. Lots of fun days in our near future!

XmasDreams

North Pole Network Help
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
ATC Alum
Sep 13, 2010
Huntland, Tn
Hello, I know some of you from the Christmas countdown, but with my love of Fall and Halloween it is long overdue I joined this group as well. I was just thinking randomly today that next month is August. If you go to your local supermarket next month, you will most likely see tons of Halloween candy already filling their seasonal aisle just 4 or 5 weeks from now. Truly a sign of the times! August is the precursor to the Fall and sometimes even feels like early Fall. It is great to have crossed into the second half of the year. Lots of fun days in our near future!

Welcome to making your way over to the Halloween freaks side of things. Since a few sprinkles of items poking out here and there lately.

missiechick

Will Work for Coffee
MMC Lifer
Oct 11, 2014
Wisconsin
I have already been keeping an eye out for "back to school" shelves going up. Then comes Halloween costumes. Can't wait for the best parts of the year!

Jason

Reindeer Pooper Scooper
MMC Member
Jan 24, 2017
Vermont
I have already been keeping an eye out for "back to school" shelves going up. Then comes Halloween costumes. Can't wait for the best parts of the year!
Yeah I definitely like the second half of the year better than the first. It's amazing how early the back to school commercials come on during the summer. I think I already saw one which surprised me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio
Pop Out Player

Sponsors

Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image