MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Santa's Elf
Kringle Radio DJ
Nov 6, 2008
New England, USA
Happy Halloween, all!

Hoping we will get home in time to hand out candy to trick-or-treaters. Then we are hoping to watch some Addams Family episodes---we got a good price on DVDs on Amazon this weekend, and they're supposed to be delivered today!

Oops, gotta run ... work to do.

Christmas-A-Holic

MMC Goodwill Ambassador
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Santa's Elf
Jun 21, 2009
Deep in the Heart of Texas!
Happy Halloween, Friends!!

Boo! Happy Halloween to you too!

Happy Halloween, all!

Hoping we will get home in time to hand out candy to trick-or-treaters. Then we are hoping to watch some Addams Family episodes---we got a good price on DVDs on Amazon this weekend, and they're supposed to be delivered today!

Oops, gotta run ... work to do.

That sounds like fun! My grandson and I plan to watch fun Halloween shows tonight. I am not that much into the really scary stuff and not into the gory movies either! I am too much of a chicken to watch that stuff. Ha ha! I love hearing about others being spooked by those movies but not for me! I like the fun stuff like you mentioned, The Addams Family but I am a little more into the Muensters! My grandson and I will probably take in The Simpsons Treehouse of Horror marathon on TV and of course The Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown! I can handle those better than the scary stuff. =)

Okay, there is one I will watch, the original Exorcist movie but sometimes I have trouble bringing myself to watch that one too! =)

MerryCarey

A Voice from the North
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Santa's Elf
Kringle Radio DJ
Nov 6, 2008
New England, USA
Boo! Happy Halloween to you too!

That sounds like fun! My grandson and I plan to watch fun Halloween shows tonight. I am not that much into the really scary stuff and not into the gory movies either! I am too much of a chicken to watch that stuff. Ha ha! I love hearing about others being spooked by those movies but not for me! I like the fun stuff like you mentioned, The Addams Family but I am a little more into the Muensters! My grandson and I will probably take in The Simpsons Treehouse of Horror marathon on TV and of course The Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown! I can handle those better than the scary stuff. =)

Okay, there is one I will watch, the original Exorcist movie but sometimes I have trouble bringing myself to watch that one too! =)
We haven't watched much Halloween stuff this year. Mr. is interested in the World Series because there are former Red Sox players and managers involved, so we've been watching the games. There's no game tonight, though, so the Addams Family will rule. Mr. also loves the Barney Miller episode that involves a man who thinks he is a werewolf. Anyway, fun times once all the trick-or-treaters are taken care of!

snowflake22

*Harlowe's Mom*
MMC Lifer
Louann Jeffries Award
Jul 10, 2011
Wisconsin
Happy Halloween, MMC!
Wishing you a night of candy,fun, and harmless scares! BOO!!!

made582

MMC's Ambassador to the North Pole
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Santa's Elf
Kringle Radio DJ
Apr 15, 2009
Greenfield, Indiana
I gave them a handful each. So there's only 2 piece's left. I only buy one bag since most years we don't get any kids. They all leave the apartments and go to the neighborhoods.

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio
Pop Out Player

Sponsors

Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image