HalloweenCountdown--2016 Edition

noodlenoggin

Merry Forums Elf, 3rd Class
MMC Member
Jan 14, 2015
Time for second Halloween! It's become a tradition of mine. Since there is so much content that comes on TV for Halloween Day, I always use the day after to watch everything I recorded but didn't get around to watching. Then I go out and buy some discounted Halloween stuff.

BTW, there is a "Halloween Hangover" marathon today on Sundance, they're showing Halloween 1-5 and the Halloween 1&2 remakes all day today.

Last edited:

snowflake22

*Harlowe's Mom*
MMC Lifer
Louann Jeffries Award
Jul 10, 2011
Wisconsin
Time for second Halloween! It's become a tradition of mine. Since there is so much content that comes on TV for Halloween Day, I always use the day after to watch everything I recorded but didn't get around to watching. Then I go out and buy some discounted Halloween stuff.

BTW, there is a "Halloween Hangover" marathon today on Sundance, they're showing Halloween 1-5 and the Halloween 1&2 remakes all day today.
I was watching them earlier! Our pumpkins were still illuminated this morning, and it was foggy outside. Perfect ambiance.

snowflake22

*Harlowe's Mom*
MMC Lifer
Louann Jeffries Award
Jul 10, 2011
Wisconsin

noodlenoggin

Merry Forums Elf, 3rd Class
MMC Member
Jan 14, 2015
I was watching them earlier! Our pumpkins were still illuminated this morning, and it was foggy outside. Perfect ambiance.

I love that. I usually stay up all through Halloween night into the next morning and try to watch whatever Halloween programming is left until the very last possible end. This year it was AMC Fear Fest that lasted until 6 am this morning. And then watching the first morning sunlight break while it's still cold outside, while my decorations are still illuminated from the evening before, after having this long marathon night of watching all kinds of Halloween programming. It's great. Especially since that's how a lot of movies and TV episodes that take place on Halloween end, into the next morning, so it's awesome having that parallel with what I've been watching all night.

Then I finally get a few hours of sleep, wake up, and basically do it over again all day with whatever I haven't watched yet, only this time I don't stay awake through the night. I always take Halloween and the day after off of work specifically to do this.

Reactions: Ryan and ballcoach
B

ballcoach

I love that. I usually stay up all through Halloween night into the next morning and try to watch whatever Halloween programming is left until the very last possible end. This year it was AMC Fear Fest that lasted until 6 am this morning. And then watching the first morning sunlight break while it's still cold outside, while my decorations are still illuminated from the evening before, after having this long marathon night of watching all kinds of Halloween programming. It's great. Especially since that's how a lot of movies and TV episodes that take place on Halloween end, into the next morning, so it's awesome having that parallel with what I've been watching all night.

Then I finally get a few hours of sleep, wake up, and basically do it over again all day with whatever I haven't watched yet, only this time I don't stay awake through the night. I always take Halloween and the day after off of work specifically to do this.

Awesome.

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio
Pop Out Player

Sponsors

Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image