Countdown to Christmas --
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This site uses "cookies". When you use My Merry Christmas we leave a cookie on you computer to remember your preferences and to improve your site experience. These cookies are NOT set for the purposes of collecting data of any kind. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy.

Have you ever.......?

Discussion in 'Home & Family' started by Contented, Jun 17, 2019.

1. Contented

Contented Elf Supervisor MMC Lifer Christmas Talk Alum

Have you ever wanted to do something but you said to yourself,Now how am I going to pull this off?This morning I wanted to make a banana pudding,Only I didn't have many vanilla waffers.So checking the cabinets I found a cookie crust pie shell. I cut up my bananas,cooked the pudding, broke my vanilla wafers in half.Then I assembled my banana pudding in the pie shell.When complete I beat my egg whites and sugar,swirled it on top of my banana pudding pie and baked until lightly golden brown.After pie cooled I placed in refrigerator. To say it was good was an understatement.Dh and I loved it.All it took was imagination and a can do attitude.

Moley likes this.
  2. Contented

Contented Elf Supervisor MMC Lifer Christmas Talk Alum

Maybe its just me but I thought banana pudding made like a pie,looked like a pie,sliced like a piece of pie was kinda creative.But I guess not.
    Moley glad you liked it anyway.