Hello from beautiful Louisiana!

gt50093

Merry Forums Newbie
MMC Member
Sep 24, 2018
Southern United States
Hello! New member here. I had been searching for a place where I could get a daily dose of Christmas and it seems like this is the place! Friends say I shouldn’t anticipate Christmas before Thanksgiving, while I believe there’s no reason to be unexcited about a Christmas 364 days away. I’m not sure what it is about the time of the year. To be honest, it’s probably a mixture of the music, the movies, the decorations, the fire, and the general spirit of goodwill.

Merry early Christmas, everyone!

snowflake22

*Harlowe's Mom*
MMC Lifer
Louann Jeffries Award
Jul 10, 2011
Wisconsin
Hello! New member here. I had been searching for a place where I could get a daily dose of Christmas and it seems like this is the place! Friends say I shouldn’t anticipate Christmas before Thanksgiving, while I believe there’s no reason to be unexcited about a Christmas 364 days away. I’m not sure what it is about the time of the year. To be honest, it’s probably a mixture of the music, the movies, the decorations, the fire, and the general spirit of goodwill.

Hello & welcome to MMC, gt50093!!
:tree:-glitterstocking--noel-

Bradmac

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!
MMC Lifer
Nov 7, 2008
Bellville, GA

Welcome to MMC! You're in the right place!

::welcome

Holiday

MMC Christmas Angel 1971-2020
Christmas.com Alum
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 17, 2005
Ohio
You have come to the right place!! The Christmas anticipation is half the fun!!!
Welcome!!!

-tree-

Kristian Jennings

Christmas Saint
MMC Member
Sep 22, 2017
Phoenix, AZ

Welcome to MMC! Where Christmas can be every day. It's never to early to start celebrating. ;)

-glitterstocking-

shrcpark

Christmas Decorator
MMC Member
MMC Premiere
Jun 15, 2018

Well said. Welcome.........

xmastidings

North Pole Resident
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Oct 5, 2010
Connecticut
Hello and welcome to My Merry Christmas!!!-merry-

sugar142286

North Pole's RN
MMC Lifer