Hello from Ohio

KellyKringle

Christmas Fan
MMC Member
Sep 8, 2018
Ohio
Hello everyone!

I just signed up on the forum and I'm so glad to have found you all. I've tried FB Christmas groups but I find that I can't keep up with the groups as well as I can with Yahoo groups or independent forums. So again I'm really glad to have found this website.

My name is Kelly. I live in Ohio. I have three adult children and 6 grandsons. I dearly love all of the holidays but the trifecta of Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas are by far my favorites. I am knee deep in holiday crafting and planning at the moment. It's an exciting part of the year.

Right now we have had 90 degree weather so I'm very welcoming of fall weather. It truly has been a hot and humid summer. Currently I'm sipping on hot cocoa, listening to Christmas tunes, and reading the forum.

Again, I'm so happy to find you all and look forward to participating with everyone.

Kelly

Kristian Jennings

Christmas Saint
MMC Member
Sep 22, 2017
Phoenix, AZ
Hello everyone!

I just signed up on the forum and I'm so glad to have found you all. I've tried FB Christmas groups but I find that I can't keep up with the groups as well as I can with Yahoo groups or independent forums. So again I'm really glad to have found this website.

My name is Kelly. I live in Ohio. I have three adult children and 6 grandsons. I dearly love all of the holidays but the trifecta of Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas are by far my favorites. I am knee deep in holiday crafting and planning at the moment. It's an exciting part of the year.

Right now we have had 90 degree weather so I'm very welcoming of fall weather. It truly has been a hot and humid summer. Currently I'm sipping on hot cocoa, listening to Christmas tunes, and reading the forum.

Again, I'm so happy to find you all and look forward to participating with everyone.

Kelly
Welcome! Glad to have you join us :)

Reactions: KellyKringle

XmasDreams

North Pole Network Help
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
ATC Alum
Sep 13, 2010
Huntland, Tn
Howdy and welcome to a new Christmas family.

Bradmac

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!
MMC Lifer
Nov 7, 2008
Bellville, GA
Hello everyone!

Kelly
Welcome to MMC, Kelly!

::welcome

Art the Bookworm

Snowman Engineer
MMC Member
MMC Partner
Sep 5, 2018
Iowa
cozychristmas.libsyn.com
I dearly love all of the holidays but the trifecta of Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas are by far my favorites. I am knee deep in holiday crafting and planning at the moment. It's an exciting part of the year.

What kind of crafting do you do? I love to paint, so I might do a Christmas or winter themed canvas painting. I also love to paint those little Christmas village buildings. I enjoy the small detailed work, and it creates a family keepsake item.

KellyKringle

Christmas Fan
MMC Member
Sep 8, 2018
Ohio
What kind of crafting do you do? I love to paint, so I might do a Christmas or winter themed canvas painting. I also love to paint those little Christmas village buildings. I enjoy the small detailed work, and it creates a family keepsake item.

Hello and thank you for the welcome. I enjoy all kinds of crafting. I make soap and toiletries, I am an avid stamper and paper crafter. I love to make homemade cards! I also enjoy mixed media and altered art. I paint, but I'm currently relearning technique after stepping away from painting for many years. I was always a fan of Donna Dewberry, are you familiar with Donna? I also knit and crochet. I'm also addicted to my Silhouette and Cricket machines. I'm a pretty eclectic crafter -gift-I am currently working on some Fall and Halloween items, mostly season themed wreaths and floral arrangements.

A Christmas/winter themed canvas painting is a great idea. I really love the Christmas villages. A new ceramic studio opened in town and I may make a visit one afternoon and see what kind of villages they have in stock.

I read a post you made a few days ago (I don't remember which one), but I saw a link to your blogs and decided to visit them. I really liked both of them. Years ago I kept a reading blog to document reading challenges I participated in on Yahoo Groups. I haven't updated that blog in MANY years but it still exists because I visited it over the weekend. Sadly, wordpress deleted all of my prior posts and links most likely due to inactivity. I might revive that blog after the first of the year.

+k

Reactions: Art the Bookworm

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio
Pop Out Player

Sponsors

Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image