hi from the baltimore area!

sunshine45

Christmas Fan
MMC Member
Nov 4, 2017
maryland
hello to all! just joined the group and am happy to see so many Christmas posts. I am going to have a lot of fun going through them! I am from the Baltimore area (make sure to listen to the song CRABS FOR CHRISTMAS), have already started listening to Christmas music, and start shopping for Christmas gifts the day AFTER Christmas and all year long. hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend.

sunshine45

Christmas Fan
MMC Member
Nov 4, 2017
maryland
Hello from Howard County. Been to Valley View Farms yet?

hello! yes, I have been for "pumpkin season." valley view farms is one of my favorite places to visit during the holidays. I don't live too far from there. you can spend hours looking at all of the trees and decorations and Christmas villages. did you know that they begin putting up the Christmas decorations very late august and early September. I was surprised and asked them why they did it so early? the person replied that if they did not begin then, they would never get it all up in time for the season. it is a magical place! if anyone is close by, it is definitely worth a trip.

sunshine45

Christmas Fan
MMC Member
Nov 4, 2017
maryland

Holiday

MMC Christmas Angel 1971-2020
Christmas.com Alum
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 17, 2005
Ohio
Welcome to MMC!!!

-sing-

Reactions: sunshine45

Festive Spirit

Christmas Royalty
MMC Lifer
Sep 11, 2012
England
hello to all! just joined the group and am happy to see so many Christmas posts. I am going to have a lot of fun going through them! I am from the Baltimore area (make sure to listen to the song CRABS FOR CHRISTMAS), have already started listening to Christmas music, and start shopping for Christmas gifts the day AFTER Christmas and all year long. hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend.
Hi and welcome !!

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio
Pop Out Player

Sponsors

Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image