i am new here

angelkookie

Christmas Fan
MMC Member
Jul 29, 2005
west yorkshire , uk
hello all

:grin: i am a newbie
i love everythink about christmas i ve got 5 kids ages from 21yrs to 3 yrs and 1 granson who is 10 mouths .
my hubbie puts up with me for the past 22 yrs of my mad love for this time of year lol

bye for now

angelkookie

dowload

Mistletoe Hanger
MMC Member
Aug 8, 2005
Medway,Maine
hello

:D :) hello. My name is dan. I'm from Maine. My MMC name is dowload so pleas private messege me. I ABSOLUTLEY LOVE CHRISTMAS! It's not the gifts or the money it's just the spirit of christmas. oh by the way i'm 12. Well see u all at x-mas! 8)

snow_angel

Merry Forums Newbie
MMC Member
Aug 25, 2005
:grin: hi everyone

Im nicola i am 14 yrs old ..... and i absolutley LOVE christmas the thing i like best abbout christmas is the weather ........ i just love the snow it is brillant....... i used to live in the country side and that was great at christmas but whereever you are as long as you got ur family and friends around you you know youl have the best xmas ever

LOL

:) :) :D :lol:

Bye
love
snow_angel xxxxxxxxxxxxx

savvy_elf

Merry Forums Newbie
MMC Member
Sep 2, 2005
Texas

Heyy guys my name is kaitlyn and i love love christmas its a great time of year and its so much fun hanging out with your family and friends! i love it~ i dont get any snow or any thing *i live in texas* so i am dreaming of a white christmas right now... because it would be awesome! ok enough of my rambling :) talk to yall later!
:eek: <awesome little reindeer right there lol

wildfire584

Merry Forums Newbie
MMC Member
Sep 5, 2005
some where in the USA
I can't belive I found people who love christmas like I do!!

hello everyone!!
i'm new to this group and I am still learning all the web sight has to offer!! if anyone wants a new friend message me!! I am a wife and mom of 4 all under the age of 10 also myself and my husband are firefighters and I guess I never outgrew Santa or Christmas and I married a man who loves it as much as I do! To all of you who read this god bless you and remember JESUS IS THE REASON FOR THE SEASON!!! take care!!!
wildfire584
p.s. you go to love these emoticons!!! :eek: :-D :grin: :) :lol: 8) 8-O

Reactions: Skippy1707
P

pattjo

hi there

Hi there my name is Trish and I live in Australia and I'm a mum to 5 kids and I'm the biggest kid , when it comes to Christmas, my biggest dream is to have a white christmas instead of a hot one , but I still love christmas no matter what, so I will keep wishing , bye for now...... :grin: 8-O :eek: :-D :D :) :eek: :lol: 8)

SantaGeorge

Merry Forums Newbie
MMC Member
Mar 8, 2005
North Smithfield, Rhode Island
:smile: Hello, I am Santa George in Rhode Island and I would just like to tell you a little bit about myself. I am a 52 year old professional Santa who has been married for 29 years and we have an awesome 22 year old daughter. I have been Santa for over 30 years and absolutely love it. I make appearances in all kinds of venues including schools, hospitals, corporate, as well as private visits. I do quite a lot of charity work and belong to many santa groups including A.O.R.B.S. which is the Amalgamated Order of Real Bearded Santas, The Santa Claus Registry, Northeast Santas Across the Globe, Santas Across the Globe, and Santa America which provides visits to terminally ill children as well as what we are calling The Children of Katrina. I have already booked at a local mall and many other celebrations and am rapidly running out of time in the day, LOL. I obviously love Christmas as well as children and enjoy making people smile. I feel very lucky to have discovered the pleasures of portraying Santa especially being a cancer survivor. Please feel free to visit my homepage and feel free to e-mail me. Thanks for reading this and hope you enjoy everything you do!

Santa George ;o)

Jeff Westover

Chief Elf Officer
MMC Founder
Santa's Elf
Kringle Radio DJ
Oct 7, 2004
Cache Valley, Utah
jeffwestover.com
Hi Santa George,

Certainly a pleasure to meet you! I'm sure you've got some great experiences to share from over the years. I'd love to talk to you sometime. I think the thoughts of Santa would be most appropriate to share with our readers at My Merry Christmas!

Welcome!

Jeff

Andrex

Mistletoe Hanger
MMC Member
Sep 24, 2005
Connecticut
Yeah, I'm simply Andrex, a nickname, and was led here by Jeff. Great place you got here, by the way. I count down the days until Christmas every year, and start listening to my favorite type of music in May. (If you couldn't guess, it's holiday) I am the Webmaster of Snwoflake Forums, see below, a very similar message board which began because there wasn't enough X-Mas community forums out there. Check it out, if you will.

:::Only 92 Days Until Christmas On September 24th, 2005 At 9:30 PM EST::

BettyLouWho

Christmas Fan
MMC Member
Sep 14, 2017
US
Hey all! I'm new here and would like to thank Xmasdreams for recommending the site. I'm a year round Christmas fanatic. My tree is up all year, I finish my holiday shopping by July and I'm working on converting my Halloween loving kid into a Christmas fan. She's only 2 so I have a bit of time

Rennabelle

Merry Forums Elf, 1st Class
MMC Lifer
Oct 5, 2005
Oregon
I have been gone for quite some time but am back. I would like to welcome all the newbies. I know I have missed loads of welcome, so welcome all. This is a great group of peeps and if you love Christmas, you should fit in just great. Merry Christmas to all.

Skippy1707

Merry Forums Elf, 2nd Class
MMC Member
Aug 20, 2017
Wales
Welcome all!
Im Skippy aka Sam and I live in South Wales in the UK. We get a wet christmas rather than a white one. I absolutely love christmas and am a mum to 3 ages 16 , 13 and 7. My husband enjoys christmas but leaves most of it to me :) x

prancer

Rudolph's Groomer
MMC Lifer
Christmas Talk Alum
Nov 1, 2012
Welcome all!
Im Skippy aka Sam and I live in South Wales in the UK. We get a wet christmas rather than a white one. I absolutely love christmas and am a mum to 3 ages 16 , 13 and 7. My husband enjoys christmas but leaves most of it to me :) x

Hii Sam...welcome to the best christmas forum..Hope u have fun here at MMC

Reactions: Bradmac

FrostyKnowsBest

Reindeer Rocketeer
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Oct 5, 2015
Michigan
www.mixcloud.com
Hey all! I'm new here and would like to thank Xmasdreams for recommending the site. I'm a year round Christmas fanatic. My tree is up all year, I finish my holiday shopping by July and I'm working on converting my Halloween loving kid into a Christmas fan. She's only 2 so I have a bit of time
Welcome to MMC BettyLou!!

FrostyKnowsBest

Reindeer Rocketeer
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Oct 5, 2015
Michigan
www.mixcloud.com
Welcome all!
Welcome to MMC Sam Skippy!

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio
Pop Out Player

Sponsors

Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image