Nice Site

SinatraClaus

Chairman of the board
MMC Lifer
Christmas.com Alum
Christmas Talk Alum
Sep 25, 2005
Missouri, USA
This is a nice looking site. Saw the link on the new Christmas Com board. :smile:

Jeff Westover

Chief Elf Officer
MMC Founder
Santa's Elf
Kringle Radio DJ
Oct 7, 2004
Cache Valley, Utah
jeffwestover.com
Thanks! We're excited to finally be "live" with this. We can only hope to find as merry a crowd as you've got there at the other board....I think it is called The Christmas Place, right?

Here's the link: http://s13.invisionfree.com/TheChristmasPlace/index.php for those who want to visit there. Great crowd there!

Jeff

SinatraClaus

Chairman of the board
MMC Lifer
Christmas.com Alum
Christmas Talk Alum
Sep 25, 2005
Missouri, USA
Yeah a lot of us are from the Christmas domain. They just didn't seem to care much about the forums over there enough....

I will be hitting this site more often!

Twinkle Too

Snowman Engineer
MMC Lifer
Christmas Talk Alum
Sep 13, 2004
Naples, Florida
I signed into your site last year I believe and may have re-signed on this year under this screen name. I am known on other Christmas Boards as Twinkle and would like to change my screen name here to Twinkle. Can you help me with this. BTW...You have a great site with so much stuff to see, read and do.

Mr. Christmas

Chestnut Roaster
MMC Member
Oct 1, 2004
Honolulu, Hawai'i
www.realtree.com
Nice picture, Twinkle! And welcome back to the boards, it's great to see members finally returning, because thats a sign that Christmas is getting even closer. :smile:

As for the name, Jeff will have to take care of that.

Jeff Westover

Chief Elf Officer
MMC Founder
Santa's Elf
Kringle Radio DJ
Oct 7, 2004
Cache Valley, Utah
jeffwestover.com
Wow, Twinkle. That's quite the image you got there. Does everyone see that? It just about takes up my whole screen. Makes me wonder if it is just my system or something.

About your screen name...your original sign on for Twinkle is lost? If you want to email me a new password I can get in and change it for you. Or I can just delete the overall entry for Twinkle and you can re-register under that name again.

Just let me know what you want to do.

thanks,
Jeff

Twinkle Too

Snowman Engineer
MMC Lifer
Christmas Talk Alum
Sep 13, 2004
Naples, Florida
I surely didn't expect the picture to post this large.
Jeff I did try changing registered name of Sunny to Twinkle but just couldn't do it from this end. If you can just leave everything the same except change the name from Sunny to TWINKLE. Thanks for anything you can do. If it will mess things up just leave as is because it's not that important. I always like to be signed in automatically. If you need to email me, please do.
TWINKLE

Twinkle Too

Snowman Engineer
MMC Lifer
Christmas Talk Alum
Sep 13, 2004
Naples, Florida
Thank you so much Jeff. You are great to do this. I just kinda want my other Christmas buddies to recognize me here as well.

AuntieMistletoeDear

MMC Hostess of Christmas Online
MMC Lifer
Christmas.com Alum
Christmas Crew
Christmas Talk Alum
Oct 7, 2005
Ontario, Canada
:smile: And the Christmas Clan gathers to share more hot cocoa and stories of the most wonderful time of the year.

8) Hi SinatraClaus.

Twinkle, I love the winter card scene with the Cardinal on it too! Your Santa on the motorbike is cool too!

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio
Pop Out Player

Sponsors

Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image