MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Santa's Elf
Kringle Radio DJ
Nov 6, 2008
New England, USA
The "pop" has fizzled a little this year: There will be no national broadcast of the Boston Pops' July Fourth concert this year, but a live streaming audiocast of the concert will be available on www.cbsboston.com.

The concert WILL be carried live on LOCAL television (WBZ-TV), as usual, and will be starting an hour earlier, at 7 p.m. Radio coverage on WBZ will begin at 6 p.m.

You can read full details about the concert here. The concert is slated to have a definitely local flavor this year, with guest performers from Massachusetts and Maine, and the Tanglewood Festival Chorus.

Tune in to the audio stream if you can---Keith Lockhart and the Boston Pops ALWAYS put on a great July Fourth show!

Reactions: 1 person

xmas365

“Yes! Yes I do! I like Christmas! I love Christmas
MMC Lifer
Jan 5, 2010
Massachusetts
The "pop" has fizzled a little this year: There will be no national broadcast of the Boston Pops' July Fourth concert this year, but a live streaming audiocast of the concert will be available on www.cbsboston.com.

The concert WILL be carried live on LOCAL television (WBZ-TV), as usual, and will be starting an hour earlier, at 7 p.m. Radio coverage on WBZ will begin at 6 p.m.

You can read full details about the concert here. The concert is slated to have a definitely local flavor this year, with guest performers from Massachusetts and Maine, and the Tanglewood Festival Chorus.

Tune in to the audio stream if you can---Keith Lockhart and the Boston Pops ALWAYS put on a great July Fourth show!

At least I get WBZ out here in the western part of the state.

Reactions: 1 person

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio
Pop Out Player

Sponsors

Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image