Jeff Westover

Chief Elf Officer
MMC Founder
Santa's Elf
Kringle Radio DJ
Oct 7, 2004
Cache Valley, Utah
jeffwestover.com
We are pleased to once again join the associated webmasters of the Merry Network in supporting Santa's Sleigh 2009.

This year, we have a very special need. Please visit the Santa Sleigh website for more details about the very special and needed Christmas gift for a 13 year-old California boy.

This is a tall order, even for Santa. And we're taking extraordinary measures to try to help as much as we can this year.

Any donation above $10 goes directly and in full to Santa's Sleigh AND gets a Platinum Membership here at MMC.

In addition, I will be holding a local fund raising event in Utah (selling See's Candies, of course!) and know of one other similar event being organized in California. We appreciate all who work to help fill Santa's Sleigh this year! This project will require better than $50,000 we figure. We have no expectation that we can fill that need entirely here on our own. So we're going all out on several fronts to get help from other individuals and organizations. If you have a suggestion, please PM me!

I will update our progress on this project here on a weekly basis in this thread.

thanks,
Jeff

Last edited:

Laney

MMC Emeritus Member
MMC Emeritus Member
May 20, 2008
St. Louis, Missouri
I hope to be able to donate soon! I also posted a link on my facebook page to help bring more attention to the organization. If anyone else has fb or myspace, please do the same and lets get the word out there!

This truly seems like an amazing young boy and if anyone can help - Santa can. Lets continue his spirit of giving and make this a wonderful Christmas!

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio
Pop Out Player

Sponsors

Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image