Special thanks to Jeff Westover

Snow-in-Texas

Dang Near Santa Himself
MMC Lifer
MMC Emeritus Member
Jun 28, 2009
Dallas, TX
Since I never ran a website or a forums, I have no idea how much work it takes to do it. I can imagine it takes more than I can even imagine. You do an awesome job Jeff! Thank you very much for providing this place of such wonderful people and holiday cheer all year round!

And thank you AuntieMistletoeDear for starting this thread and saying what we should have been saying a long time ago.

Reactions: 2 people

brent

Charles Dickens' Editor
MMC Lifer
Santa's Elf
Sep 30, 2008
Ottawa
I concur. Thank you for giving us this beautiful Christmas haven year-round, Jeff.

DoubleA

Next in line to Mr. Claus
MMC Lifer
Christmas Crew
Christmas Talk Alum
Apr 16, 2006
Southern CA
Jeff you created a site that brings happiness and cheer to all those who enter. Not only that you continue to grow a positive community of fun for all ages. Thank you for all the countless hours of work you put in. Thanks for making a site where we can all connect all over the World to make a Christmas family. Bravo.

Reactions: 1 person

Jeff Westover

Chief Elf Officer
MMC Founder
Santa's Elf
Kringle Radio DJ
Oct 7, 2004
Cache Valley, Utah
jeffwestover.com
Wow, guys...I'm so very embarrassed to admit I had not seen this thread until tonight.

This year, and specifically the time frame from New Year's Eve until now, has been a very difficult and painful time for me. I wish I had seen this earlier and I suppose if life had been normal I would have. It pains me to think that I didn't see this until I literally peeled myself out of bed to get to work on updating MMC this week.

But this is indicative of the value of this community -- not ME -- but all of us together. We have our ups and downs and we're still here, making Christmas everyday. It is a miracle to me in so many ways.

Thank you for your warm love and support. It is much appreciated.

Jeff

Reactions: 17 people

xmastidings

North Pole Resident
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Oct 5, 2010
Connecticut
After reading all the thank yous from some of the nicest people in the world, brought together from an idea and creation from one person, Jeff, from the bottom of my heart, "Thank you"! Thank you for helping to bring so much joy, friendship and kindness to all of us, from all of us, together where we can all share, embrace and spread the Christmas spirit, all year long. God Bless....

:merry:

gabulldawg

MMC Emeritus Member
MMC Emeritus Member
Sep 29, 2010
Hill AFB,Ogden Utah
Sorry I am late to this post but I wanted to say as well thanks Jeff for this great site! I never thought I could meet as many wonderful nice people online as I have here,I really feel like this place is my family! In a world where it often seems that everyone is cold heartless and out for themselves it is so refreshing to find a place where it's the opposite of this cold mean world!! Again thanks so much!!!

B

ballcoach

Well, I missed it....but I wanted to say,"Thanks, Jeff!" Your website brings is my little escape and my home away from home. Thanks!

brittd19

Mrs. Claus' Executive Assistant
MMC Lifer
Oct 20, 2009
Canada
Yes! thank you Mr.Westover For this amazing place to come and celebrate Such a wonderful time of year.. All year!! I have connected with some of the most kind & Genuine people I have ever crossed paths with, on this site:) So again thank you:razz:

sgrenoble

Elf Supervisor
MMC Lifer
Christmas.com Alum
Aug 16, 2008
Montrose, Colorado
Wonderful poems Auntie, and to Mr. Westover, I can not thank you enough for this wonderful community that you set up for all of us. Thank you!

Christmasstar

one Crazy Canadian !
MMC Lifer
Nov 8, 2007
Ontario, Canada eh!
Wow, guys...I'm so very embarrassed to admit I had not seen this thread until tonight.

This year, and specifically the time frame from New Year's Eve until now, has been a very difficult and painful time for me. I wish I had seen this earlier and I suppose if life had been normal I would have. It pains me to think that I didn't see this until I literally peeled myself out of bed to get to work on updating MMC this week.

But this is indicative of the value of this community -- not ME -- but all of us together. We have our ups and downs and we're still here, making Christmas everyday. It is a miracle to me in so many ways.

Thank you for your warm love and support. It is much appreciated.

Jeff

elf bazaar

Merry Forums Elf, 1st Class
MMC Member
Apr 7, 2011
Brecon
www.elfbazaar.co.uk
I have had a rubbish 8 months and have not very shiny enough to visit the site. However thing have dramatically improved on the family life front and the first thing I wanted to do was to get back to mmc. Thankyou Jeff your an inspiration

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio
Pop Out Player

Sponsors

Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image