Thanksgiving 2019 Thread

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
THANKSGIVING 2019 COUNTDOWN
Countdown to Thanksgiving 2019: 206 DAYS

Happy Mothers Day Week! We're now heading towards our next little (or not so little) holiday coming next weekend! And we have a big milestone on that day as we'll reach the #200 marker! Thursday (before that) we'll reach the 20s for weeks in our countdown. Unreal. Today our Countdown to Thanksgiving is 206 days. I seriously have no clue how we're under 1 week left in the 2s. I remember like yesterday when we reached 300 and felt so accomplished. These days, weeks and months have gone so fast. Hold on to your hats and to your turkeys one and all. We're in for a heck of a ride. We should have a mostly sunny day here which is nice for a change after a week of clouds. And I hope for a mostly sunny Thanksgiving so that we can enjoy the day even more and the parade can go on without any problems. For now, I hope you all enjoy your Monday of Mothers Day Week!​

Rich

Christmas Royalty
MMC Donor
MMC Premiere
Sep 23, 2010
Warner Robins, GA

Minta

Rudolph's Groomer
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Oct 10, 2004
South NJ
Countdown to Thanksgiving 2019: 207 DAYS

Happy Cinco De Mayo! If it was Cinco De November we'd be celebrating in this thread! But we're halfway to being there. That's the great thing about this month of May. HALFWAY to Thanksgiving Month. That just sounds insane but awesome. Today's Countdown is at a nice 207 days which is amazing to see we're only 1 week away from 200. That's next Sunday folks. We'll be here to celebrate that before we head into the..."1"s. That is almost scary but that's what this month of May brings. This count has made so much progress and continues to slim and trim. Sort of like trimming the turkey on Thanksgiving Day. I don't know why but this year I am more and more excited for the Bers (not that I'm rushing it) than any year ever. I hope the hype up will help me when they get here. For now enjoy your Cinco De Mayo Turkey Fans. And keep us updated on any Thanksgiving type meals you may be having in the coming weeks. Happy Cinco De Mayo!​

You are not the only one who is excited more than normal for the Bers ... That's all I keep thinking about LOL.

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
You are not the only one who is excited more than normal for the Bers ... That's all I keep thinking about LOL.
A few years ago I wasn't like this. I mean I loved the Bers of course but this time of year I was just enjoying the warmer weather and summer coming. But last year and this year even more I just keep dreaming about the Bers while enjoying this time of year.

Reactions: Rich and Minta

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
Countdown to Thanksgiving 2019: 205 DAYS

Happy Week Into May! Just like that a week of May is almost gone. How has it gone this fast already? Well look at our Thanksgiving Countdown this morning. It states we have 205 days to go till that HUGE day we love the most here. And that has gone so fast! The 200s have gone faster than a speeding bullet. It's amazing. And Thursday we will celebrate our Weekly Count reaching the "20s" level. Sunday (on Mother's Day) we will celebrate the BIG #200 milestone marker which means NEXT WEEK we're into a 1s count here folks. That's insane. So much progress we have made from the day we started counting on Black Friday at 370 days till Thanksgiving. And it's a great feeling just like sitting down to a big plate of turkey and sides on November 28th will be. Have a great day everyone as we're now a full Week Into May!​

Minta

Rudolph's Groomer
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Oct 10, 2004
South NJ
A few years ago I wasn't like this. I mean I loved the Bers of course but this time of year I was just enjoying the warmer weather and summer coming. But last year and this year even more I just keep dreaming about the Bers while enjoying this time of year.

I have always loved the Bers and I find that the older I get the more I think about them LOL. I like all the season and enjoy the fresh fruits and veggies the summer brings, just not a fan of the heat and humidity.

Reactions: Edge612 and Rich

Rich

Christmas Royalty
MMC Donor
MMC Premiere
Sep 23, 2010
Warner Robins, GA
I have always loved the Bers and I find that the older I get the more I think about them LOL. I like all the season and enjoy the fresh fruits and veggies the summer brings, just not a fan of the heat and humidity.
I really love the Bers too. We go to several Fall Festivals throughout the state and get to open the windows to the house for a week or two. There are very few days when the temps are just right (between 70-75) and the humidity is low enough to open windows in Middle Georgia. But I look forward to it twice a year.

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
Countdown to Thanksgiving 2019: 204 DAYS

Happy May Mid Week! We're into the 2nd week of May now and our Countdown to Thanksgiving continues to progress. Today it looks to be at a nice 204 days till Thanksgiving! Tomorrow (Thursday) our weekly countdown will be into the 20s! We started in the 50s! Goodbye 40s and 30s. Where are we going with this count? To awesome places. And Sunday will be another special day. We will see our 200 day milestone arrive before next week we plunge into the 100s. And then we really will feel closer to that turkey and stuffing. I almost can smell the turkey from here in May all the way to November. That's how good it smell and how much closer we're getting. We're as close to THIS November as we are to LAST November. Think about that. That sounds good to me. How about you? Have a great May Mid Week!​

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
Countdown to Thanksgiving 2019: 203 DAYS

Happy May Rules! Yes I love this month of May and today is one reason why. Our Countdown to Thanksgiving is now at a 200s dwindling 203 days. But what else? It's Thursday folks. You know what that means. I know what that means. It means we have our Weekly Count which now is at 29 weeks! INTO the 20s folks. If we go through the 20s as fast as we did the 30s we're going to be in the middle of summer into the teens! And forget about after that. So let's all relax and enjoy being in the 20s. Let it go nice and easy. Or maybe it will go fast like a turkey running across the road. I wish today I had a little cranberry sauce. I could use a little on a day like this. We have a cooler day today here which makes me think of Autumn. Got to enjoy those cooler days this time of year while you can before the hot summer hits. Have a great and awesome day today everyone and remember we're in the 20s and May Rules almost as much as November (but not quite)!​

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
Countdown to Thanksgiving 2019: 202 DAYS

Happy 5 and 10! Oh yeah today we're rolling along towards Mother's Day Weekend! And our Thanksgiving Countdown is at 202 days! Wow that is amazing. We are seriously running out of 2's this coming weekend. We will celebrate Mother's Day on Sunday but also here in this thread we will celebrate the MAGICAL #200. Sorry everyone but when we hit the 1s of any count to me it gives me CHILLS. Almost November CHILLS! The 2s have gone so fast. It's unreal. I almost need it to slow down already! 15 days after we reach 200 we'll reach another INSANE milestone and that would be officially the HALFWAY TO THANKSGIVING DAY Milestone on Memorial Day. Funny how these milestones are falling on holidays isn't it? And then folks I always say it but to me Memorial Day represents the long hot road back to the Bers. But it's only 1 long summer road. There are no other roads in front of us. Let's all take a deep turkey breath today and have a great 5 and 10!​

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
Countdown to Thanksgiving 2019: 201 DAYS

Happy Mother's Day Weekend! We're now into another holiday weekend. A special time indeed. Our Countdown this morning to Thanksgiving Day stands at 201 days. This is it folks! This is the weekends the 200s ends! Tomorrow we reach a HUGE milestone with #200 and then we're into the 1s! And then we're heading towards the official day Halfway to Thanksgiving which will happen on Memorial Day itself! Awesome isn't it? Yes it is. That's why I love May. Being halfway to November brings a lot of big things here in the Thanksgiving Countdown Thread. Let's all enjoy this weekend. It's Mother's Day. If you have your mom around you should thank her for everything. If you are a mom you should be thanked for everything. And if you're a Thanksgiving fan you should always know what that word "Thank" means because it is part of our favorite word: Thanksgiving. Have a great Mother's Day Weekend!​

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio
Pop Out Player

Sponsors

Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image