Thanksgiving 2019 Thread

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
THANKSGIVING 2019 COUNTDOWN
Countdown to Thanksgiving 2019: 188 DAYS

Happy TGIF Memorial Day Style! We're heading into a BIG 3 day holiday weekend which ushers in the ultimate milestone on Monday with the Halfway Marker to Thanksgiving Day! And it also ushers in the unofficial start to summer. And that road of summer leads us back to the Bers! And you all know that is the ultimate to reach September 1. The road back there begins today. 100 days till September 1. And then we all will be well under that marker by then to Thanksgiving. Not to get ahead of ourselves though our countdown here today stands at 188 days till Thanksgiving. Knocked off a dozen days already in the 100s. Geez why I do feel like the 100s is going to go faster than the 200s have? It's insane. But it's definitely probable. And all of you turkey fans know that this is the time of year to start dreaming of Thanksgiving. As we go through the summer lets stick together here, enjoy the summer and smile about the Bers to come. Have a great TGIF Memorial Day Style!​

Bradmac

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!
MMC Lifer
Nov 7, 2008
Bellville, GA
100 days to the 'Bers?!? Woo hoo!
-santa dance-

Reactions: Rich and Edge612

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
Countdown to Thanksgiving 2019: 187 DAYS

Happy Memorial Day Weekend! It's a beautiful sunny Saturday morning here. Just fantastic weather to start the long holiday weekend. Want to know what else is fantastic about this 3 day holiday weekend? On Monday we will reach our official peak of this count. We will be HALFWAY to Thanksgiving Day. Unreal. Today's Countdown though is at 187 days. Uh huh that looks pretty good to me to start off this holiday weekend. The count has been going so awesome for so long now. And it's only getting better from here on out. No turkey this weekend? That's ok. I might pop on the Thanksgiving Parade for a few minutes just to celebrate being halfway there. That sounds like a plan to me. Also, I'm putting up my a/c today and by the time I take it down we'll be basically closing in on November and the Thanksgiving Season. Always good to put things in perspective. Have a great start to your Memorial Day Weekend!​

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
Countdown to Thanksgiving 2019: 186 DAYS

Happy Memorial Day Eve! Look at us today everyone. We are 1 day away from being Halfway to Thanksgiving. Just insane. TOMORROW on Memorial Day we celebrate reaching the "peak" of our countdown. And after that we slide DOWN hill all the way to Thanksgiving Day on November 28, 2019. Just incredible. Today's official countdown is at 186 days till Thanksgiving. That's pretty awesome. We started at 370 days. 185 will be exactly half of that. And we're now hours away from that happening. You excited? I am. I almost feel like Thanksgiving is tomorrow (luckily it's not because we need time to prepare for it). I have a feeling Memorial Day through Labor Day is going to fly like it always does. We better keep an eye on the countdown all summer long here. Keep an eye on it like we keep an eye on our Thanksgiving plates on the 4th Thursday of November. Have a great Memorial Day Eve Everyone!​

Rich

Christmas Royalty
MMC Donor
MMC Premiere
Sep 23, 2010
Warner Robins, GA
After tomorrow, we'll be on the downhill side of the countdown. Meaning we'll be closer to this coming Thanksgiving than we are to last Thanksgiving. Too exciting!

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
Countdown to Thanksgiving 2019: 185 DAYS

Happy Memorial Day! It's a BIG day. This is the day I think about on New Years Day. It's such a huge milestone in the year for us. But speaking of milestones we now officially are HALFWAY to Thanksgiving as we have gone through 185 days in our countdown and have 185 to go. That's right. Today's Countdown stands at 185 days till Thanksgiving. Unbelievable that we are now as close to this coming Thanksgiving as we are to last. Get ready folks. Get your sleds ready. We're about to go DOWNHILL now. And know what else? Tomorrow we reach out 6th "28th" of the year. Friday we say farewell to May. Saturday we welcome in June. Little markers just keep on coming here. But today is definitely as big as any we'll face this year other than November 1. Maybe you are having a BBQ like me today. Enjoy it. But while you're enjoying those tastes take a minute to thank all of those who defended our country. And take a moment to smile at the fact that we're halfway back to TURKEY TIME on Thanksgiving. Have a great Memorial Day!​

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
Countdown to Thanksgiving 2019: 184 DAYS

Happy Post Memorial Day! Back to work after a 3 day weekend but now unofficially into summer time. This is the road we wait the 1st 5 months of the year for. And look at us following up yesterday's huge milestone with another one today. Today is our 6th "28th". 6 down and 6 to go. Halfway. Our official Countdown is at 184 days today. Yes it is. And that means we are officially heading DOWN HILL now towards Christmas 2019. Just insane. But it's all true. And it gives us a pep in our step after a long holiday weekend. Next up we bid farewell to the month of May on Friday. And Saturday we welcome in June. Anyone else craving a little turkey after that BBQ yesterday? I always am craving it even though I did enjoy the BBQ and have some leftovers for tonight. Still not quite as special as Thanksgiving Dinner but what really is? Have a great and awesome Post Memorial Day!​

Rich

Christmas Royalty
MMC Donor
MMC Premiere
Sep 23, 2010
Warner Robins, GA
I'm looking forward to that special time of year also!
Love counting down to it with friends. :)

Reactions: Bradmac and Edge612

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
Countdown to Thanksgiving 2019: 183 DAYS

Happy Nearing End of May! We are rolling along aren't we? Where did March go? Anyone seen April? Well somehow May has almost topped those 2 in speed. It seems like every month is going faster than the previous month this year. We NEED to stop that trend soon because we do NOT want the Bers going this fast. Our Countdown to Thanksgiving is at 183 days. Wow just like that we're rolling down hill still. It's a good feeling. Next milestone? We bid farewell to May on Friday and welcome June on Saturday. That looks awesome to me. What about you? Everyone happy? Try to be. We're in a fun time of year. I'm personally looking forward to some time off starting in late June. And trying to enjoy all that summer has to offer while still eyeing the prize here with the Bers. Turkey and Stuffing should be the theme today in all of our minds. Have a great Nearing End of May!​

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
Countdown to Thanksgiving 2019: 182 DAYS

Happy Next to Last Day of May! We are heading towards the home stretch of this 5th month of the year before we enter that 3 month summer stretch that leads us back to the BERS! Unbelievable. Today we have a Double Countdown friends since it's a Thursday. Our Daily Countdown to Thanksgiving is 182 days! And our Weekly Countdown to Thanksgiving is 26 weeks! More than halfway through the weeks now friends. We started at 53 and now down to 26. 27 gone only 26 to go. Jeez. Our next 2 little milestone markers are the next 2 days! Friday we bid farewell to May and Saturday we welcome in June! The months just keep on marching on. Today I hope you all take a moment to reflect on how we have gone through more Thursdays since last Thanksgiving than we have left to go till this Thanksgiving. And I hope that makes you happy on this day with thoughts of biscuits and cranberry sauce. Have a great Next to Last Day of May!​

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
Countdown to Thanksgiving 2019: 181 DAYS

Happy Final Day of May! Just like that this entire month is ending today. This month that brought us milestone after milestone. The one that brought us the Halfway marker to the day we love the most: Thanksgiving. And now we bid farewell to it with our last Countdown of May. It stands at 181 days. And we have already made a huge dent into the 100s. What's to come in June? You'll find out starting tomorrow here in this thread! We will welcome it in with excitement (although not as much excitement as we'll welcome in November!). And we'll be here to point out a few milestones to come. Moving along here and dreaming of sweet November Turkey Tasting Thoughts. That's what I want to think as we end May and head into that 3 month summer stretch that leads us back to the Bers and back home towards the Holiday Season. Just awesome to be where we are right now. Have a great Final Day of May!​

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
Countdown to Thanksgiving 2019: 180 DAYS

Happy June! We have arrived into the 6th month of the year, the Halfway to December month and the 1st of 3 big summer months. How? I don't know. I feel it was just another J month not long ago (January). Our Countdown to Thanksgiving is at an even 180 days today as we enter into a new month. A nice round number. And you can tell we have already knocked off 20 days from the 100s count. Crazy stuff folks! This month we'll roll through nice and easy talking here about turkey, cranberry sauce, biscuits, the parade, the football games and more. June is a nice relaxing and fun month here in the Thanksgiving Countdown Thread. Just knocking off another 30 days from the count is our goal. And believe it or not on the 28th we will reach out 7th "28th" of the count. Then we'll be well over halfway there. Have a great June Arrives Day!​

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
Countdown to Thanksgiving 2019: 179 DAYS

Happy June Weekend! Look at our Countdown this morning dropping into the 170s! We are rolling through the 100s already. And here we are enjoying a June Weekend with 4 full weeks of June ahead of us before we swing into July and the 2nd half of the year (which by the way is where EVERYTHING we love the most resides). Our Countdown to Thanksgiving is at 179 days. Not bad at all huh? I'd say so. I'm looking forward to that 28th marker that we always enjoy and saying 7 down with only 5 to go. That's big progress. Think you can make that much progress this year at the Thanksgiving Table while eating your big huge feast? It takes time to eat it you know. And we all know that is right up there as the best day and best meal of the year. Let's go there slowly but surely. For now I hope you all are enjoying your Sunday. Have a great June Weekend!​

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
Countdown to Thanksgiving 2019: 178 DAYS

Happy Cool June Monday! We have a beautiful, almost early Autumn, type of day here in my area. Just a day to take in and really enjoy. A day to think about what's to come later this year with Autumn. But first let's look at today's countdown. The Countdown to Thanksgiving is at 178 days now. Just rolling along nicely here in early June. Lots of time to go still till our 7th "28th" of the countdown. And then we'll be on our way to July and the huge "150" marker. Scary? Yes. Exciting? Double Yes! Speaking of "Double" I'll take a double plate this year of turkey, stuffing, and all the sides this year on Thanksgiving. What about you? Think you will have enough time to save up your appetite for it? I sure hope so. Lots of time to do it still. For now though I hope you all enjoy your day. Have a great Cool June Monday (unless it's hot where you are)!​

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
Countdown to Thanksgiving 2019: 177 DAYS

Happy June Gem! A second beautiful day in a row here with a taste of early Autumn. And as much as I love Autumn more than any time of year I am not even close to being ready for that. Let's enjoy summer and counting down through the 100s shall we? Today's Countdown to Thanksgiving is now at 177 days. You like the way those numbers are looking like a freshly cooked turkey out of the oven? I am. In 24 days we'll reach out 7th "28th" which will be huge as we take a big tilt forward. And then we'll roll towards July and the 150 marker which will be halfway from 200 to 100. Way too much progress huh? Well while we continue making that progress let's have fun here and enjoy the ride through the summer together. Let's talk turkey all summer long. Have a great June Gem Day One And All Turkey Fans!​

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
Countdown to Thanksgiving 2019: 176 DAYS

Happy June Mid-Week! We are heading forward through this full week of June into the middle of the week. We have had mostly nice weather so far this week for June. Haven't had to use our AC much since I put it up a week and a half ago. But right now let's take a look at our countdown. Our Countdown to Thanksgiving is at 176 days! We continue to roll through early June and we see that in 23 days we'll reach our 28th for the 7th time of the countdown. After that we have July 1 coming which will be HUGE because we'll reach the 150 marker! And that will also be the 8th months since November! Oh man...I might have to start gearing up my search for my Thanksgiving turkey soon if this continues to happen and we continue to move at this rate. I hope you all are enjoying your day dreaming of that special feeling you get when you wake up on Thanksgiving morning. Have a great June Mid-Week!​

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
Countdown to Thanksgiving 2019: 175 DAYS

Happy Forwarding Through The Week! We continue to move forward (not like we can move backwards) and our Countdown to Thanksgiving continues to progress steadily. The Countdown to Thanksgiving is at 175 days now. We have knocked off 25 days in the 100s! WOW! And since it's Thursday we all know that we have a 2nd special countdown to do. Our Weekly Countdown to Thanksgiving is at 25 weeks. Wow! 25. That sounds like halfway from 30 to 20! We are going through through the 20s like a knife through butter. Anyone having any turkey thoughts this week or stuffing/cranberry sauce? I have been. I always think Thanksgiving but this week I've been since we are well over the Halfway point now. It's just hard to fathom that we are really in the 2nd half of the countdown solidly now. Have a great Forwarding Through The Week Day Everyone!​

Reactions: Rich and Bradmac

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio
Pop Out Player

Sponsors

Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image