Thanksgiving 2019 Thread

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
THANKSGIVING 2019 COUNTDOWN
Countdown to Thanksgiving 2019: 136 DAYS

Happy Middle of July Monday! A hot week here is predicted. And that makes sense since this is basically the hottest time of the year. But to cool us off (besides a/c) let's look at our Countdown to Thanksgiving which will surely be much cooler and chillier than today. Our Countdown to Thanksgiving is now at 136 days. Wow keeping on keeping on into another work week. And the count never fails to continue to drop. And on the 28th of this month we'll see the 2/3 marker to Thanksgiving arrive with the 8th "28th" as well. Double Milestone Sunday it will be. Until then remember I will be adding the Countdown to November which will be at 100 days starting next Wednesday. Sounds exciting doesn't it? I've heard a few people have had some Thanksgivings this summer. I look forward to seeing some pics if anyone wants to post any. For now, have a great day. Enjoy your Middle of July Monday!​

Rich

Christmas Royalty
MMC Donor
MMC Premiere
Sep 23, 2010
Warner Robins, GA
If you remember last year's Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade, New York City saw a high of 28F. Freezing temperatures are not far away. Does that make Thanksgiving seem a little closer now? It gives me the chills just thinking about it.
136_1555638475.jpeg

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
Countdown to Thanksgiving 2019: 135 DAYS

Happy Middle Day of July! The heat is coming. Well it's been here already but it's only getting worse. Mid-Summer time. That's where we are. And our Countdown to Thanksgiving reflects that as we reach 135 days. And that puts us only 12 days away from the 2/3 marker/28th celebration for the 8th time of 12. Amazing huh? Feel like we are rolling through summer now but will the heat slow things down? It might as well because we've gone too fast anyway. I just hope everyone has working a/c during the hottest stretch of the year. This is the time. Not much hotter than that. It could burn a turkey. And it would be tough to cook a turkey in this heat. The oven open would make it stifling but some of you brave people still do it. I honor you. Ok. Now let's get on to our Tuesday. Let's enjoy the day as much as we can. Sounds good? Have a great Middle Day of July!​

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
Countdown to Thanksgiving 2019: 134 DAYS

Happy Hot Hump Day! It's going to be a hot one today and every day the rest of the week through the weekend. Our Countdown to Thanksgiving to cool us off is at 134 days. We're now 11 days away from being 2/3 of the way there on the 8th "28th" at the same time. Also, don't forget next week we'll add the Countdown to November 1 week from today which will be 100 days till November. Sound good everyone? To think we'll only be 100 days from November. Wow. I better get ready for Halloween in that case! But still lots of time to go and lots of summer to enjoy and/or tolerate depending how hot it gets. Oh yeah turkeys this time of year are around and strutting through the heat and humidity. They enjoy the whole experience all summer long. Have a great Hot Hump Day!​

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
Countdown to Thanksgiving 2019: 133 DAYS

Happy 2nd Half of July! We have a rainy morning here. It rained last night too. And the heat is on it's way. But never fear so are the Bers! And that means the Countdown to Thanksgiving keeps dropping. It's at 133 days today. And our weekly countdown is amazingly at 19 Weeks till Thanksgiving on this fine Thursday morning! We're in the TEENS! Wow. 50s, 40s, 30s and 20s all GONE. Only TEENS and SINGLE DIGITS to go. Think about that. Yikes. And in 10 days we'll hit the 2/3 marker to Thanksgiving. And we'll also reach our 8th "28th". Talk about a special day huh? It sure will be. I look forward to it. I'm sure all of you do too. But for today just look forward to that. Look forward to everything we have. Look forward to the heat. Ok maybe not that. But dream of Thanksgiving and the month of November. Have a great 2nd Half of July Friday Eve!​

Reactions: Bradmac and Rich

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
Countdown to Thanksgiving 2019: 132 DAYS

Happy Hazy Hot And Humid Day! TGIF! Oh yeah our Countdown to Thanksgiving continues to drop as we see it this morning at 132 days. The real hot stuff is coming all weekend long. Bring it. I mean that in a nice way summer. We don't need the oppressive stuff but this weekend will definitely be the first time I really start to wish for the Bers and Autumn. And it should be a good weekend to do that. It will be too hot to do much else other than be inside. Although you may want to jump in a pool to cool off. On Thanksgiving though I'm betting we won't need any pools to cool off. It will be cool or even chilly (maybe even COLD like last Thanksgiving). We continue to move towards the 28th which is 9 days away. Oh yeah. That will be our 8th one and our 2/3 marker. Awesome. Have a great Hazy Hot And Humid Day!​

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
Countdown to Thanksgiving 2019: 131 DAYS

Happy Triple H Weekend! The 3 H's are in effect today and I'm not talking about the wrestler. I'm talking about the weather. It's the hottest weekend of the year for us (most likely). A heat wave is happening. Here's a way to stay cool. We're in the Thanksgiving thread where we talk about a much cooler time of year all year long. The Thanksgiving Countdown is now at 131 days. Awesome. Isn't it? I think so. That almost cools me off a bit. Heck in about 6 weeks we'll already be at the Bers. 6 weeks from tomorrow that is. Wednesday the "November" count gets added as it hits 100 days. And then on the 28th we'll celebrate the 2/3 marker to Thanksgiving and the 8th "28th". That exciting enough? This is why I love summer but this heat wave I think will definitely make me happy that we're starting to look ahead to the Bers soon. No rush though. Have a great Saturday everyone. Enjoy (or at least survive) Triple H Weekend!​

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
Countdown to Thanksgiving 2019: 130 DAYS

Happy Sweatbox Sunday! Wow it's ridiculous outside. But this is the hottest weekend of the year (I hope so. It can't get much hotter than this in this area). But to cool things off let's look at our Countdown to Thanksgiving this Sunday. It stands at 130 days. Wow really moving along aren't we? WEDNESDAY folks we'll reach 100 days to November and I will add the countdown to it. Maybe next year for the 2020 version we'll start off the count with both countdowns because honestly November 1 is such a monumental day for us in so many ways. We'll see but back to the present. 1 week from today we'll reach the 2/3 marker to Thanksgiving and also the 8th "28th" of our count. Unreal huh? Pretty awesome. Stuff to look forward to this coming week folks. It will be the last full week of July! 6 weeks from today the Bers begin! Let that hit all of you. Have a great Sweatbox Sunday!​

Lynn68

Santa's Sleigh Designer
MMC Lifer
Aug 29, 2011
Calgary, Canada
Found out that Thanksgiving dinner this year will be held at my hubby's nephew and his fiancee's house. They're making a honey ham this year. Last year we were at my mother in law's house and we had a roast beef. A little less than three months until Canadian Thanksgiving! October 14th.

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
Countdown to Thanksgiving 2019: 129 DAYS

Happy Heat Wave Break! Yes the heat is breaking here finally. It's been too hot. To help cool us off though lets look at the Countdown to Thanksgiving to start this late July Week. It is 129 days till Thanksgiving. Cooler times are ahead my friends. And on Wednesday I will bring out the November Countdown at 100 days. I believe we'll keep it permanently. Everyone here knows how it feels when we turn the calendar to November. NO turn is as important of the 12 months than November. And one of the biggest reasons is because of Thanksgiving and how it ushers in the entire Christmas Season. Oh by the way on Sunday we will reach our 8th "28th" and the 2/3 marker to the Christmas Season. That's going to be fun, fun, fun! Turkey fans unite this week through late July. Have a great (and I do mean great) Heat Wave Break!​

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
Countdown to Thanksgiving 2019: 128 DAYS

Happy Back to Normal Summer! After some downpours and drenching storms the weather has cooled off. But our Countdown to Thanksgiving remains hot! It's at 128 days now. Wow that is moving nicely. Today is the last time folks we will only have 1 countdown. Tomorrow I'm putting up the November 1 countdown which let's be honest is really when us Thanksgiving lovers get completely excited for the build to Thanksgiving Day. I look forward to having a Double Countdown here. It should be a lot of fun. This is my last work day of the week and then I'm off for 5 days with my main goal being "Get ready for the Bers." It's coming soon so we need to get serious about it. Oh well now let's focus on turkey and stuffing through our Tuesday and make it to a restful evening. Have a great Back to Normal Summer Tuesday!​

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
Countdown to Thanksgiving 2019: 127 DAYS
Countdown to November 2019: 100 DAYS

Happy 5 Months till Christmas Eve! And you may notice a change on this Wednesday here in the Thanksgiving Countdown. We have 2 Countdowns now officially. I'm a BIG Halloween fan so I never want to rush to get to November but I also understand the significance of November 1 from a Thanksgiving standpoint and just overall how that month changes everything for the better/best. With that said, today's Countdown to November is at 100 days. Wow TOMORROW we will reach Double Digits! The Countdown to Thanksgiving is 127 days as it falls on the 28th which is 27 days after November 1. Now we have 2 Countdowns to watch and this is the LAST time we'll see both in Triple Digits until Black Friday. Let that hit you. And while you do let the smells of future turkeys hit you also. Have a great 5 Months till Christmas Eve Pines Day!​

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
Countdown to Thanksgiving 2019: 126 DAYS
Countdown to November 2019: 99 DAYS

Happy Rudolph Day #7! Look above folks! Look up as the saying goes. We have a big major milestone today. First of all let's give you our Weekly Count to Thanksgiving on this Thursday. It is only 18 weeks till Thanksgiving. Awesome. Going through the Teens. We have 126 days till Thanksgiving 2019 in our normal count but ONLY 99 days till November arrives. Folks, we are in DOUBLE DIGITS to November 2019. Let that hit you will ya? It will hit you hard if you let it. That is a MAJOR milestone. And knowing we won't see a triple digits count again until Thanksgiving 2019 has ended makes me so darn happy (can you say "darn" in this thread?). It makes me happier than a turkey strutting along the side of the road on a summer day. I have seen some lately by the way hanging around. Have a great Rudolph Day #7!​

Last edited:

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio
Pop Out Player

Sponsors

Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image