MMC Tis the Season for Christmas Movies

ElfBot

MMC Newshound
Oct 17, 2005
A new survey commissioned by MyMerryChristmas.com has determined that 46 percent of annual Christmas movie watching happens between Memorial Day and Labor Day. The survey, conducted over a three day period offline in 7 American cities, reveals some surprising facts about summer Christmas movie watching in America. More than 1 in 3 Americans will see something Christmas-related at home during the dog days of summer and of those a whopping 82 percent watch a Christmas-themed show on purpose. The primary reason people watch so much Christmas during the off-season? Simple. There just isn’t time to see it all when itRead more

The post Tis the Season for Christmas Movies appeared first on My Merry Christmas.

Continue reading...

Holiday

MMC Christmas Angel 1971-2020
Christmas.com Alum
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 17, 2005
Ohio
Loved this! ♥

Holiday

MMC Christmas Angel 1971-2020
Christmas.com Alum
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 17, 2005
Ohio
The Classics are a MUST see during the month of Dec. I will skip some other Christmas movies to make sure they get watched. The movies I didn't get a chance to watch during the season can be watched during the rest of the year and especially during CIJ.

I love watching the "non-classics" all year long! There truly are too many that I want to see, to fit them all in during the season!

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio
Pop Out Player

Sponsors

Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image