Countdown to Christmas --
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

We had fun!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Holidays Year Round' started by Travis, Jul 17, 2017 at 1:08 PM.

1. Travis

Travis Merry Forums Newbie MMC Member

We set aside Saturday night (15th) so everyone in the family had to clear their schedule. They arrived to Christmas in July. Everyone had to go to their rooms and change into Christmas pajamas & slippers. We had a Christmas dinner but the only downfall about dinner is I wanted to cook everything on the grill because it is July. A different twist to the traditional Christmas dinner but it was storming all afternoon and that was not possible. We even made the rolls in the shape of a Christmas tree. We had some small gifts to unwrap, played some Christmas games. We turned down A/C to 63 to turn the fireplace on. Enjoyed Christmas movies or tv episodes and drank hot chocolate. This will definitely be annual thing! so much fun! 19990488_10154667564456516_8648020005648235092_n.jpg 20045534_10154672105671516_1859105656849269275_o.jpg

2. Holiday

Holiday North Pole Resident MMC Lifer Christmas.com Alum

I love this!!!!! :D ♥ ♥ ♥

-glitterstocking-

XmasDreams likes this.
  3. Jeff Westover

Jeff Westover Chief Santa Tracker Christmas Crew Christmas Card Exchange 2017 MMC Lifer Knights in the Service of Santa Christmas.com Alum MMC Founder Christmas Talk Alum

4. XmasDreams

XmasDreams Rudolph's Groomer MMC Lifer MMC Donor

Looks like a blast..... only thing i can say hey where was the invite for the rest of us??????? -smile-

Holiday and Travis like this.
  5. made582

made582 MMC's Ambassador to the North Pole Christmas Crew MMC Lifer Knights in the Service of Santa Louann Jeffries Award

That is great and it looks like an awesome time!!!

Holiday and XmasDreams like this.