Netherlands
www.bootleggers.us

Coen

Merry Forums Elf, 2nd Class
MMC Premiere
Oct 8, 2014
Netherlands
www.bootleggers.us
Hi folks! I am back home from dinner at my parents'. Right now the storm they mentioned in our weather forecasts appears to finally be hitting. It is nothing too crazy, but the wind is getting stronger. I will soon be getting my jug of mint tea with honey while listening to the Merry Podcast before going to bed.

A good day and night to you all!

snowflake22

*Harlowe's Mom*
MMC Lifer
Louann Jeffries Award
Jul 10, 2011
Wisconsin

snowflake22

*Harlowe's Mom*
MMC Lifer
Louann Jeffries Award
Jul 10, 2011
Wisconsin
Hi folks! I am back home from dinner at my parents'. Right now the storm they mentioned in our weather forecasts appears to finally be hitting. It is nothing too crazy, but the wind is getting stronger. I will soon be getting my jug of mint tea with honey while listening to the Merry Podcast before going to bed.

Sounds like a wonderful way to end your evening! Enjoy!!

MerryCarey

A Voice from the North
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Santa's Elf
Kringle Radio DJ
Nov 6, 2008
New England, USA
The main tree is decorated, and I put some lights on one of our evergreens outdoors. Went to the garden center for an outdoor timer, took a wrong turn, and had a great walk through their Christmas tree lot! Later this week when I have some time I'll put up the smaller tree in our TV room. (Or maybe I'll get ambitious and do it this evening ...) I have some new garland for it this year and it should look nice, but it's never a patch on the main tree.

made582

MMC's Ambassador to the North Pole
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Santa's Elf
Kringle Radio DJ
Apr 15, 2009
Greenfield, Indiana
Hi Snowflake.

Thank you. I'm back home again and have no pain. Everything is feeling a lot better already.

Hope your well xx

Glad to hear that, Irishsnow!!!!! My prayers for a speedy recovery continue to flow your way!!!

made582

MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Santa's Elf
Kringle Radio DJ
Apr 15, 2009
Greenfield, Indiana

Stay safe in the storm!!! Hope the wind doesn't get to bad!!!!

Goodnight, Coen!!!!

made582

MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Santa's Elf
Kringle Radio DJ
Apr 15, 2009
Greenfield, Indiana
The main tree is decorated, and I put some lights on one of our evergreens outdoors. Went to the garden center for an outdoor timer, took a wrong turn, and had a great walk through their Christmas tree lot! Later this week when I have some time I'll put up the smaller tree in our TV room. (Or maybe I'll get ambitious and do it this evening ...) I have some new garland for it this year and it should look nice, but it's never a patch on the main tree.

Sounds like you are having a fun day, MerryCarey!!!! Enjoy your evening!!!

DoYouHearWhatIHear

Christmasologist
MMC Premiere
Jul 22, 2014
Hey MMC! Back in town and preparing for a full work-week ahead. It's always hard after travel to get back into the swing of things on Mondays, I think.

Hope everyone had a LOVELY Thanksgiving and is having a lovely start to the Christmas season so far!!! Looking forward to hearing how everyone is doing!

snowflake22

*Harlowe's Mom*
MMC Lifer
Louann Jeffries Award
Jul 10, 2011
Wisconsin
Hey MMC! Back in town and preparing for a full work-week ahead. It's always hard after travel to get back into the swing of things on Mondays, I think.

Hope everyone had a LOVELY Thanksgiving and is having a lovely start to the Christmas season so far!!! Looking forward to hearing how everyone is doing!
Nice to see you, friend.
Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!!
Ours was very nice, thank you.

B

ballcoach

Hey, everyone! Just wanted to drop by and say hi. Doc and I went Christmas shopping Friday and then on a date yesterday and it was much needed! Today, it has been church and lounging around. Now, it is time to get ready for work. Three weeks and then I get two weeks off!

snowflake22

*Harlowe's Mom*
MMC Lifer
Louann Jeffries Award
Jul 10, 2011
Wisconsin
Hey, everyone! Just wanted to drop by and say hi. Doc and I went Christmas shopping Friday and then on a date yesterday and it was much needed! Today, it has been church and lounging around. Now, it is time to get ready for work. Three weeks and then I get two weeks off!
Hi coach!
Hope you guys had a nice Thanksgiving!
Glad that you & Doc had a fun holiday weekend~

snowflake22

*Harlowe's Mom*
MMC Lifer
Louann Jeffries Award
Jul 10, 2011
Wisconsin
Good evening, friends~

Xmastidings asked me to say hello for him-he is going through a difficult time right now, and is requesting prayers from our Christmas family. He will appreciate them greatly.
Thank you so much. God bless.

Last edited:

e_xander

Executive Producer, Tracking Santa
MMC Lifer
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Santa's Elf
Christmas Talk Alum
Kringle Radio DJ
Nov 8, 2006
Fall Creek, Wisconsin
christmaspodcasts.com
Happy Sunday everyone!! got 95% of the decorating inside the house done. Waiting for a couple more strings of lights to go on the main tree so that can be decorated. My daughter got the Santa tree decorated. Just have a few more knick-knacks to put up and then I'll post pictures.

xmas365

“Yes! Yes I do! I like Christmas! I love Christmas
MMC Lifer
Jan 5, 2010
Massachusetts
Good evening, friends~

Xmastidings asked me to say hello for him-he is going through a difficult time right now, and is requesting prayers from our Christmas family. He will appreciate them greatly.
Thank you so much. God bless.
He is in my thoughts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio
Pop Out Player

Sponsors