Christmas Countdown - 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
Morning MMC!

It may be a Monday, it may be rainy and chilly, but it's still a great day to be alive! I hope everyone has a wonderful day today and enjoys it for all it's worth!

See you soon!
I like your attitude this morning. Good one for the last day of November as we head into the last and greatest month of the year!

snowflake22

*Harlowe's Mom*
MMC Lifer
Louann Jeffries Award
Jul 10, 2011
Wisconsin
Don't they always binger? Even having 4 days off still felt like I could use more (but honestly it did feel like a great Thanksgiving vacation).
Glad you enjoyed it!!
Time always flies when you're having fun ;)

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
Good Monday Morning MMC! I hope you all had an awesome Thanksgiving week. I will tell you it definitely is my second favorite week of the year. Those 3 days going to work everyone was just so excited for it and then obviously Thanksgiving day is such a great and special one...and even after that the long weekend and Christmas shopping and decorating. Just plain awesome. I think that I'm ready to go back to work today knowing that the next time I'm off it will be the eve of Christmas Eve. Now I just hope I find plenty of time to watch a million Christmas shows.
Here's to all of us on this awesome Countdown as we end the month of November. It's been such a fun and great month. I hope you all end it on a high note (even on a Monday)!

HomemakinGirl

Christmas Cookie Baking Crew
MMC Lifer
Jul 17, 2011
Long Island, New York
Well it's Monday again. Decorating yesterday didn't go quite as planned. I failed to take into account the baby factor. Needless to say i think it'll take most of this week, just glad I started. Have a good one folks.

Good morning Tis the season!
I'm still chipping away at the decorating as well!
Hope you have a nice day!

HomemakinGirl

MMC Lifer
Jul 17, 2011
Long Island, New York
Good Morning, friends~
Merry Monday!
Our first real storm is moving in today, we have a winter weather advisory through Wednesday.
Wishing you a blessed start to your week!

View attachment 16756

Good morning Snowflake!
Merry Monday!
Be safe in the storm, sending up prayers for safe travels ♥
I hope you have a nice day!
xo

snowflake22

*Harlowe's Mom*
MMC Lifer
Louann Jeffries Award
Jul 10, 2011
Wisconsin
Good morning Snowflake!
Merry Monday!
Be safe in the storm, sending up prayers for safe travels ♥
I hope you have a nice day!
xo
Good morning, HmG!
Merry Monday!
Thank you :)
Hope you have a wonderful day!
Xo

HomemakinGirl

MMC Lifer
Jul 17, 2011
Long Island, New York
Good morning!
Merry Monday!
I managed to finish decorating four trees this weekend. I hope to find the time to start working on my Hallmark tree today. We'll see what happens, I have to run a couple of errands and work on some chores around the house. I also want to do some Cyber Monday shopping.
I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend. Wishing you all a great week ahead!

Crown 84

Official MMC Countmeister
MMC Lifer
Christmas.com Alum
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Jul 27, 2007
North Carolina
** CHRISTMAS SEASON DAY 18 **

Good Morning, Friends.
Hey! Believe it or not, tomorrow is the first day of December, which of course is the month which contains our favorite day of the entire year.
(My, my but the time has flown!)

The remaining count:
Days to Christmas Day: 25
(Now barely over 3 1/2 weeks!)

Well, a fine Sunday came to an end with the advent of rain which in turn has ushered in temperatures that will top out 20 degrees lower than yesterday's high.
(Oh, well. It had to happen sooner or later.)
We have started off at 48 degrees with a light drizzle here at our vantage point in central NC.

Have a Marvelous Monday, Folks!

snowflake22

*Harlowe's Mom*
MMC Lifer
Louann Jeffries Award
Jul 10, 2011
Wisconsin
Good morning!
Merry Monday!
I managed to finish decorating four trees this weekend. I hope to find the time to start working on my Hallmark tree today. We'll see what happens, I have to run a couple of errands and work on some chores around the house. I also want to do some Cyber Monday shopping.
I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend. Wishing you all a great week ahead!

Have fun decorating & shopping!
Hope you find some great deals!
xx

snowflake22

*Harlowe's Mom*
MMC Lifer
Louann Jeffries Award
Jul 10, 2011
Wisconsin

Good Morning, Friends.
Hey! Believe it or not, tomorrow is the first day of December, which of course is the month which contains our favorite day of the entire year.

The remaining count:

Well, a fine Sunday came to an end with the advent of rain which in turn has ushered in temperatures that will top out 20 degrees lower than yesterday's high.
We have started off at 48 degrees with a light drizzle here at our vantage point in central NC.

Thanks, Crown~
Have a blessed start to your week!

Festive Spirit

Christmas Royalty
MMC Lifer
Sep 11, 2012
England
Merry Monday all!

How are you all?? Things have been hectic as I am sure it is for you too. Hope everyone had a great weekend and thanksgiving. I have been making some progress with shopping and snapped up a few bargains online in the black friday sales. I had planned on going to the Christmas market in the city on Friday but it was evacuated and closed due to a bomb threat. I was so nervous all of Friday as Mr Festive's offices aren't to far from there. We were meant to be taking the children to the market on saturday but decided against it.

Hope everyone's plans are coming along nicely and you are enjoying the festive season.
Have a merry monday and magical week!

EofI5FHollyBranchMorning.jpg ....although it's already afternoon for me ! :D

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011

Good Morning, Friends.

The remaining count:

Thanks Crown! It is hard to believe tomorrow is December!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio
Pop Out Player

Sponsors

Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image