Not open for further replies.

Holiday

MMC Christmas Angel 1971-2020
Christmas.com Alum
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 17, 2005
Ohio

Bradmac

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!
MMC Lifer
Nov 7, 2008
Bellville, GA
Good Tuesday morning, Christmas friends!

It's a beautiful day here in south Georgia! It's sunny and getting up to 80°F.

I think I've decided that I like the new boss. He seems to be a genuine guy, and seems to face everything around here with a sincere practicality. He likes our "family" atmosphere in the office, too, so that's a plus. I hope it works out!

And I hope y'all have a great day! :D

Holiday

Christmas.com Alum
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 17, 2005
Ohio
Good Monday afternoon! Looks like Spring turned into Summer already with bright sunshine and a current temperature of 18°C/64°F, with even higher temps in the forecast for tomorrow. But everything will be back to normal on Wednesday. You can tell people were so eager for warmer weather, I saw people in t-shirts and shorts, and motorcycles and convertibles with their roof down all over the place. David even got sunburned (not good) working outside all day. Hope everyone has been enjoying this first day of the week.
Hope David's sunburn isn't TOO bad!! Have a great day Martine! Enjoy the weather!

Holiday

Christmas.com Alum
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 17, 2005
Ohio
Morning MMC and Happy 24th! 8 months till Christmas Eve! That sounds so much closer than 11, 10 or even 9 did. We had a beautiful day here Monday. Today should be almost as nice but then some clouds and rain will be moving in later today into tonight. It's ok though because it sounds like "winter" is finally over for good. Took long enough. Have a good 24th!
Oh gosh! This week has been so hectic with Mom care, I forgot that it's Rudolph Eve!! Have a good day! Enjoy!

Holiday

Christmas.com Alum
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 17, 2005
Ohio
Happy Tuesday MMC ~
It’s going to be another nice day, partly sunny with a high of 58 degrees. I need to make a Target run today. Other than that I will be working on some chores around the house. I also need to get Rocky outside and practice walking on his leash. He’s still flopping around like a fish out of water when I try to walk him. That’s about it for me. Oh and dinner will be tacos. I hope everyone is well and has a wonderful day!
xx
Awe, you can do it Rocky!!! xx Good luck! ♥ Have a good day HMG!

Holiday

Christmas.com Alum
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 17, 2005
Ohio
Happy Tuesday...hard to believe this is the last week of May. I have a busy day of work ahead and to keep up my new tradition for this year, I am going to watch a Christmas show tonight or tomorrow. Hope you all have a great day!
I'll have to watch something Christmas at moms this afternoon!! Mike & Molly is a Christmas episode at 1:30 this afternoon.
Have a great day SFM!

Holiday

Christmas.com Alum
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 17, 2005
Ohio
Ugh....hope your sister feels better!! I swear we need consistent summer weather to get rid of all this sickness!
Have a good day, Holiday! Tomorrow is supposed to be a wash out here.
Agree - so many icky's out there this year!!

Holiday

Christmas.com Alum
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 17, 2005
Ohio
Good Tuesday morning, Christmas friends!

It's a beautiful day here in south Georgia! It's sunny and getting up to 80°F.

I think I've decided that I like the new boss. He seems to be a genuine guy, and seems to face everything around here with a sincere practicality. He likes our "family" atmosphere in the office, too, so that's a plus. I hope it works out!

And I hope y'all have a great day! :D
Glad to hear the new boss seems good. Sounds like you're buttering him up right, taking him out for dinner yesterday! :p :D
Have a good day Brad!

Holiday

Christmas.com Alum
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 17, 2005
Ohio
Have a great afternoon & evening friends!!!

Meceka

MMC Associate Editor
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Santa's Elf
Kringle Radio DJ
Nov 27, 2008
Mid-Michigan
. . .
Thank you so much Meceka! Hope everything is fine with you! ♡
. . .

You're welcome, Solice!

Other than I still haven't found the keys I lost a week or so ago, I'm doing good! It has finally warmed up a bit in mid-Michigan and some of the trees and shrubs are finally showing signs of life. =)

Have a merry day, my friend! {{{HUGS}}}

Meceka

MMC Associate Editor
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Santa's Elf
Kringle Radio DJ
Nov 27, 2008
Mid-Michigan
Good morning MMC!! We made it through Monday! Actually I have another short work day today. My SIL was supposed to stay with mom all day/night, but she has the flu! :eek: :( So my sis stayed overnight & this morning & I'll take over this afternoon! A lady that helps us out is spending the night. Whew - we'll get through this week!! :mad:

Dreary day here today. Chance of rain. Not much else going on.

Everyone, have a great day!!

Praying your sister is better soon!

Yuletide Junkie

Dang Near Santa Himself
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
MMC Premiere
Jan 17, 2008
Minnesota
Merry Tuesday & Merry Rudolph Day Eve!
Thanks for the merry greetings. However, that's more verbage than I could possibly attempt to tackle on a regular basis without causing a brain sprain. Typically, "Hey..." is about all I can handle after talking on the phone all day.

xmastidings

North Pole Resident
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Oct 5, 2010
Connecticut
Good evening!
I hope everyone is doing fine?
I've been thinking about you guys, and I miss you all
I would like to know whats been going on in your life
Like EVERYTHING :D
I guess I have to get some reading done here!

Busy time here now..
We have Confirmation for my boys in the end of May
and we are having the party here at our home
So we have a thousand things to do, to make, to buy, to paint, to +++++
Can't wait for June to be here, so I can breathe normally again...

Have a wonderful day! ♡

XOXO

Hi there Solice, how have you benn? It’s great to see you here once more, we’ve missed your pleasant presence and personality here. Hoping that all is well with you and your family. Congrats for your boys confirmation.

For myself, gosh, well, what have I been up to? I’ve been busy, busy, busy!

xmastidings

North Pole Resident
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Oct 5, 2010
Connecticut

xmastidings

North Pole Resident
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Oct 5, 2010
Connecticut
Good Monday morning, Christmas friends!

I loved visiting Denver, CO and the Rocky Mountains, but I'm happy to be home! I'll post a couple pictures later.

Nancy picked me up at the airport in Savannah Friday afternoon, then after dinner and, of course, some shopping, we got home in time to go out to eat for her mom's birthday.

Saturday was spent helping my niece move some furniture, and helping with a fund drive for my brother's wife's hospital costs. Then Saturday night, we went to St. Simons Island to stay in a condo that her sister had rented for the weekend. So I spent yesterday shopping and beach-walking on the island.

In two days' time, I went from the frozen mountain tops to an island beach LOL.

I have more to share, but I have some work I must get done, and our new boss started work today, so we're taking him to lunch.

I hope y'all have a great day! :D

Glad you had a great time in Colorado! Glad to have you back. How was the weather out there overall?

xmastidings

North Pole Resident
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Oct 5, 2010
Connecticut
Good evening folks! Whew, another day, put away! Is it really Wednesday tomorrow already?

Time flies, well, for us, it’s another day closer to our closing day on our home. Yup, Thursday is our closing day and then we will be new home owners. However, we are not going to move right away. The sellers, asked us if we would lease the home back to them, because their new house is not ready yet. We felt bad for them, because they would of had to move twice then, and they have a 2 year old and the mom is fully expecting anytime soon. We thought it was a good Christian thing to do.

In the meantime, we got plenty of packing to do!!!

Martine

Dang Near Santa Himself
MMC Lifer
Christmas Talk Alum
Oct 13, 2010
Canada
Happy Tuesday MMC ~
It’s going to be another nice day, partly sunny with a high of 58 degrees. I need to make a Target run today. Other than that I will be working on some chores around the house. I also need to get Rocky outside and practice walking on his leash. He’s still flopping around like a fish out of water when I try to walk him. That’s about it for me. Oh and dinner will be tacos. I hope everyone is well and has a wonderful day!
xx
Picturing little Rocky flopping around and smiling. Hope the walk went well HMG.

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
Morning MMC. Happy Rudolph Day #4! Another Rudolph Day huh? Time to put on Rudolph tonight. I'm also going to Applebee's. Other than that, we have some rain today but we had 5 nice days in a row. It felt good. 1 rainy day is ok. Have a great Rudolph Day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio
Pop Out Player

Sponsors

Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image