Anybody having company this Easter Weekend?

Faith4always

MMC Emeritus Member
MMC Emeritus Member
Aug 17, 2008
Lafayette, LA USA
I would love to be near family during the holidays.
But since that's not the case, I am going to ask my pastor tomorrow night at church, if there are any families in need of a family this Easter!
I'd love to host lonely folks this Easter!!
We're going to have an egg hunt for Nathan too!

trackrebel

candy cane hustla
MMC Lifer
Aug 23, 2008
Germany
sports.groups.yahoo.com
that´s a nice idea Linda.

We are hanging with my bro´s family and my mom´s, too....of course we will visit my grandparents......my grandfather came to the hospital yesterday, he harldy could walk, having terrible backpains and spasm....he´s taken meds and has been in pain for 30 years...because of his backbone...so I hope he will be home again by Easter Sunday...but we will see...if not I will try to get my grandmother over with us, too...so she´s not alone

Jolly Old Elf Mary

Tinsel Straightener
MMC Member
Nov 29, 2008
Kentucky
What you're doing is really nice Faithmom6!

Everyone, in my family, goes to my parents farm for a big dinner, egg hunt and good conversation.

I just finished making the little gifts I give to each of my family members at Easter. Everyone seems to focus on the children and the adults get left out....a little bit. I give gifts to "everyone", so each person gets a little something for the holiday. I found these cute gift boxes that have bunnies on the sides. I filled them with Easter games and candy.

I even have Easter treats for the animals. :)

Undrtakr

MMC Emeritus Member
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 16, 2004
London Ontario Canada
Its our first Easter with our new born!!! So yes we are going over to my Wifes Mom and Dad's place for dinner. Bought some easter stuff for my Wife and Son !

kelly ann

Christmasologist
MMC Member
Oct 15, 2007
swansea. uk
Thats really nice of you Linda!

Well Im hoping the baby turns up this weekend like my aunt predicted, if not it will be just my daughter, hubby and me.

Which reminds me......I still have to buy eggs......!!!!!

Faith4always

MMC Emeritus Member
MMC Emeritus Member
Aug 17, 2008
Lafayette, LA USA
I miss my family so much.
I'm so glad many of you will be able to celebrate Easter with your families.
Yes! It's time to buy eggs!!! hahahaha

Santa's Helper

MMC Emeritus Member
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 14, 2007
Out there
That is such a nice thing to do, Linda. I am not having anyone over for Easter. I am going to my mom's house for dinner with my brother. Oh, and my dog will be going with me too! Can't leave the doggie out. I hope everyone has a very nice Easter and that everyone has someone to spend it with.

momnan30

MMC Emeritus Member
MMC Emeritus Member
Feb 15, 2008
Wisconsin
Very nice gesture to open your home so generously!
I will have the usual suspects, hubby, daughter and son-in-law and my two sons.
I have been laid out with a virus since last Tues., so I am hoping to get it together soon and be able to have some fun being in full Bunny mode!

Annette

Christmas Princess
MMC Lifer
Oct 2, 2007
Washington
I won't be hosting this year. My sister in law and brother have invited my daughter and I. I do plan to make a pie or something to bring thou.

Minta

Rudolph's Groomer
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Oct 10, 2004
South NJ
Normally we would be hosting Easter dinner however our little guy RJ had surgery yesterday.Thankfully the surgery went well and he was able to come home yesterday as well. We were not sure how he was going to be after the surgery and we felt it was in his best interest to keep things as calm as possible around the house. We informed everyone about 3 weeks ago that we would not be hosting. Aside from being a little grumpy he is doing great.
Tony will be dying Easter eggs with the kids tomorrow and our DD Jade will help me do some baking tomorrow. Going to make orange cranberry bread/muffins and sugar cookies. On Easter I will make a nice Ham dinner for us.

Mumof2

One Happy lil Elf
MMC Lifer
Oct 23, 2007
Boston, Ma
www.facebook.com
That is a really sweet Idea FaithMom! I will have my oldest sister Donna over for dinner tomorrow.Me and the kids went over to my other sisters house today along with my mum and Niece ,Nephew to give them their baskets.we had lunch and talked watched the kids play and had a great time,Of course I had to cut my sisters hair,and I gave my mum a new coat of nail polish to hold her over until her nail appt.(Im a Cosmetologist).

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio
Pop Out Player

Sponsors

Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image