AuntieMistletoeDear

MMC Hostess of Christmas Online
MMC Lifer
Christmas.com Alum
Christmas Crew
Christmas Talk Alum
Oct 7, 2005
Ontario, Canada

Just saw this and had to post...OH MY GOODNESS. Single digits?!?! We're getting to the part of the year where I start savoring the time...it's going to fly by, and I love the anticipation of it all! Enjoy your weekend MMC!

I don't get the Hallmark channel here, so I have to wait until they air on other channels.

snowflake22

*Harlowe's Mom*
MMC Lifer
Louann Jeffries Award
Jul 10, 2011
Wisconsin
Good Morning christmas friends..Hope everyone is all well today...Have a fantastic weekend ahead:)
Good morning & Happy Saturday, prancer! :) Have a super day!

snowflake22

*Harlowe's Mom*
MMC Lifer
Louann Jeffries Award
Jul 10, 2011
Wisconsin
Good morning Snowflake!
Thank you so much ~
Sending hugs, prayers and love back your way.
I hope you have a beautiful day!
Thank you, friend!
Hope you have a blessed day ❤️

snowflake22

*Harlowe's Mom*
MMC Lifer
Louann Jeffries Award
Jul 10, 2011
Wisconsin
Good morning!
Happy Saturday!
I'm heading out soon to get my food shopping over with. My parents are leaving early tomorrow morning to go on a trip to Florida for a couple of weeks so I'm going to spend some time with them this afternoon. Not too much else going on. I hope everyone is well and has a wonderful day!
Happy Saturday!
Enjoy the time with your parents today.
Hope they have a wonderful time in Florida!

xx

snowflake22

*Harlowe's Mom*
MMC Lifer
Louann Jeffries Award
Jul 10, 2011
Wisconsin
Thanks snowflake! Hope you had a great night as well!

I yelled a little bit and thank goodness no one but my husband was around to hear it! :)

I love fall, and I know that Christmas is right around the corner!! :) This is the most exciting time of the year for me with the anticipation!!

Miss you!! Hope the normal life style comes quick--I'm just getting back to mine too!

That was me last night too! Hope you get the rest you need!! Have a great Saturday!

Good morning MsRose! Hope you had a good night and have a great day!

Good morning and happy weekend!! So glad it's here!!

YAY DOUBLEA!!!! The weekends are the best--and the last one before the -ber months start--I can hardly contain my excitement!
Thank you! We did have a nice night!

snowflake22

*Harlowe's Mom*
MMC Lifer
Louann Jeffries Award
Jul 10, 2011
Wisconsin
Wake up, it's java time!

It's a dull day out there with light rain expected and a storm expected this afternoon - have a bit of shopping to do before the ball game so I shouldn't get too wet. Have to make an appointment with O'Malley's groomer for this week. He looks good, but we like to have him groomed every 6 weeks so he won't fight it as much. He won't let us touch him with a brush.
The last place we had been going to, the staff wanted him to have a sedative because he became so aggressive. The Vet said she wouldn't have given him one anyway it's too hard on their lungs and heart. If it came to a point where he couldn't be groomed professionally, she said she'd rather put him under in the office and do it there because it would be safer.
He goes to PetSmart now and there's only one girl who can groom cats. The best move I made was meeting with her and her two assistants, describing Mr. O'Malley and all his quirks and oddities so they were prepared for him. I left the grooming center and took a gander at the fish and little critters and the cats for adoption and then about 20 minutes later, I was paged over the speaker to come and pick him up. They really treated him well and although he put up a fight, they handled him with care and I gave her a tip.
Hope the shopping goes well.
Stay safe in the storms~
Hope you guys have a wonderful day!

snowflake22

*Harlowe's Mom*
MMC Lifer
Louann Jeffries Award
Jul 10, 2011
Wisconsin
Good Morning, Friends of the Weekend........
and Christmas.

Yes. we have once again arrived at that little bit of sanctuary that is the Weekend.
Great time to relax, sip some tea, perhaps munch on a fired twinkie saved from the Shispering Pines last Wednesday, and contemplate this latest news from MMC:
Days to the Season: 76
Days to Christmas Day: 118

Barely over 2 1/2 weeks remain now until we pass through the 100-day Christmas Day Window and on into a twin-double-digit count sequence.
(Which, of course, means the start of the fast track to Christmas Season 2015!)

How long can this low-humidity, pleasant temperature, rain-free weather continue for us?
Who knows. I'll take whatever Mother Nature offers and savor every day!
We have started off this one at 66 nicely sunny degrees here in the capital city.

Have a Sensational Saturday, Everyone!
Thanks, Crown!
Have a wonderful day!

snowflake22

*Harlowe's Mom*
MMC Lifer
Louann Jeffries Award
Jul 10, 2011
Wisconsin

Just saw this and had to post...OH MY GOODNESS. Single digits?!?! We're getting to the part of the year where I start savoring the time...it's going to fly by, and I love the anticipation of it all! Enjoy your weekend MMC!
So exciting!!! ❤️

snowflake22

*Harlowe's Mom*
MMC Lifer
Louann Jeffries Award
Jul 10, 2011
Wisconsin
Good morning, friends~
Happy Saturday!!
It's time to get some more Fall decorations out, that is something I will probably work on today.
It's date night for tonight!
Hope you all have a blessed & beautiful day!

image.jpg

xmastidings

North Pole Resident
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Oct 5, 2010
Connecticut
Good Morning. Glorious looking morning here today. Yes, the start of a weekend and my only day off this week. Had a yummy surprise this morning, awoke to find that my son and his girlfriend baked two dozen of these cupcakes last night while we were asleep last night. They are smurf blue with chocolate frosting and sprinkles; man, they are good; breakfast of champions!
Ahhhhhh, nothing like that first cup of coffee in the morning. I'll have to get a couple of cups in me before I get dressed and go outside and tackle that snake issue of mine.....

snowflake22

*Harlowe's Mom*
MMC Lifer
Louann Jeffries Award
Jul 10, 2011
Wisconsin
Good Morning. Glorious looking morning here today. Yes, the start of a weekend and my only day off this week. Had a yummy surprise this morning, awoke to find that my son and his girlfriend baked two dozen of these cupcakes last night while we were asleep last night. They are smurf blue with chocolate frosting and sprinkles; man, they are good; breakfast of champions!
Ahhhhhh, nothing like that first cup of coffee in the morning. I'll have to get a couple of cups in me before I get dressed and go outside and tackle that snake issue of mine.....
Good morning, friend~
Save a cupcake for me!!
Enjoy your coffee!!
Have a wonderful day :)

B

ballcoach

Morning, y'all! Beautiful weather here....mid 70's with high today in the mid 80's....gonna be fun outside today!

Best of all....the coffee is PERFECT this morning....it's the little things!

Hope y'all have a great day. See you tonight!

snowflake22

*Harlowe's Mom*
MMC Lifer
Louann Jeffries Award
Jul 10, 2011
Wisconsin
Morning, y'all! Beautiful weather here....mid 70's with high today in the mid 80's....gonna be fun outside today!

Best of all....the coffee is PERFECT this morning....it's the little things!

Hope y'all have a great day. See you tonight!
Morning, coach!
Hope you're doing well~
Enjoy your coffee and the beautiful day!

MerryCarey

A Voice from the North
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Santa's Elf
Kringle Radio DJ
Nov 6, 2008
New England, USA
Both are welcome; the scratch under the chin and a bit of stroking on from his nose to the top of his head demands repeat attention with some all over stroking until he thuds his tail to say he's had enough, but when my husband greets him in the morning, it's intense raking that he loves best.
It's funny how cats have different tastes in how they want to be petted. I'm glad O'Malley does a tail thump to let you know when he's had enough. I've known cats who seem to love being stroked, then suddenly lash out and nip or claw when they've had enough.

The neighborhood cat heard me in the kitchen this morning and meowed to let me know he was out there. I keep a bag of kitty treats and give him a few pieces when he comes around. Occasionally he climbs up on the deck rail and pounds on the window screen until somebody hears him, but he hasn't done that for a long while. He's one of those who's funny about when he does and doesn't want to be petted.

[Another virtual scratch under the chin for O'Malley]

MerryCarey

A Voice from the North
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Santa's Elf
Kringle Radio DJ
Nov 6, 2008
New England, USA
Once upon a time, my family took a leisurely drive through New Hampshire, Vermont and Maine to get to my grandparents home in Nova Scotia; it was beautiful and I've always wanted to head back that way during the Fall or in time for the Cherry Blossoms. It's still on my list of things to do. Bet yule have a great time!
Thank you! I'm looking forward to it!
I'm sure this will be the only chance we have to stay at that particular inn. I went online for available dates, and the prices … ! It'll be a treat, but I'll feel like a rube!

I have been likened to Buddy myself - and Sid from the Ice Age films. And, Susan Walker from Miracle on 34th Street when she sees the swing in the back yard and knows Kris was real.
I've pictured you as rather calm and placid … I'll have to amend that!
How long can this low-humidity, pleasant temperature, rain-free weather continue for us?
Who knows. I'll take whatever Mother Nature offers and savor every day!
I think ours ends tomorrow or Monday---but today, it's windows wide open and enjoy the lower heat and humidity! Delightful weather!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio
Pop Out Player

Sponsors

Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image