snowflake22

*Harlowe's Mom*
MMC Lifer
Louann Jeffries Award
Jul 10, 2011
Wisconsin
Good Morning, friends~
Merry Sunday!
Wishing you all a blessed day with those who mean the most to you.

image.jpeg

Crown 84

Official MMC Countmeister
MMC Lifer
Christmas.com Alum
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Jul 27, 2007
North Carolina
Good Morning, Eager Milestone Anticipators.
And the anticipation is certainly growing as we close in on marker number twelve!

Days to the Season: 105
Days to Christmas Day: 147

It's easy to see why there is so much excitement in the air -- Milestone number 12 is a scant FIVE days away (August 5) and it is none other than the 100-day Season Window.
And if that isn't enough, the VERY NEXT DAY we begin a DOUBLE DIGIT Season count!
(Wowzers!)

Well, the slightly cooler respite lasted but one day and yesterday saw us right back into the damp furnace.
(When, oh when, will it all end??)
Our current temperature is 80 humid degrees here in central North Carolina, in the heart of Panther country!

Have a Super Sunday, Guys.
Enjoy the rest of your Weekend true to the MMC creed!

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
And the anticipation is certainly growing as we close in on marker number twelve!

It's easy to see why there is so much excitement in the air -- Milestone number 12 is a scant FIVE days away (August 5) and it is none other than the 100-day Season Window.
And if that isn't enough, the VERY NEXT DAY we begin a DOUBLE DIGIT Season count!
(Wowzers!)

Well, the slightly cooler respite lasted but one day and yesterday saw us right back into the damp furnace.
Our current temperature is 80 humid degrees here in central North Carolina, in the heart of Panther country!

Thanks Crown! Have a great last day of July!

NcGunny

Candycane Wrangler
MMC Emeritus Member
Dec 28, 2015
Ny
Last day day July finally!!! So I went to bed and the weather said rain all day. Wake up and its completely changed now with only a 30% chance later tonite. Glad I cancelled plans due to the forecast..lol

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
Last day day July finally!!! So I went to bed and the weather said rain all day. Wake up and its completely changed now with only a 30% chance later tonite. Glad I cancelled plans due to the forecast..lol
Looking forward to August? August always goes slow to me like February because it's anticipation for the Bers like Feb is for spring/summer.

DoYouHearWhatIHear

Christmasologist
MMC Premiere
Jul 22, 2014

(Wowzers!)

Thanks Crown! WOW! So exciting!

DoYouHearWhatIHear

Christmasologist
MMC Premiere
Jul 22, 2014

Good morning MMC! I've been on vacation with no internet for a few days and then had the "oh gosh catch up on all I missed while vacationing" days at work. I'm back now though and what a time to come back--AUGUST is TOMORROW!!! WOW. CIJ was fun, but AUGUST. It's the first of the longer month names, which means cooler temps are not far away now, and neither are all my favorite times of the year! I hope everyone has an awesome day today and is doing well!!

Martine

Dang Near Santa Himself
MMC Lifer
Christmas Talk Alum
Oct 13, 2010
Canada
Good Sunday morning! I hope everyone will have a fabulous last day of July.

We're on the road now, on our way to a cabin somewhere East. Perfect weather for driving. Our in-laws sent us a picture of little Loki. I sure miss him.

snowflake22

*Harlowe's Mom*
MMC Lifer
Louann Jeffries Award
Jul 10, 2011
Wisconsin

(Wowzers!)

Thanks, Crown~
Have a Merry day!

snowflake22

*Harlowe's Mom*
MMC Lifer
Louann Jeffries Award
Jul 10, 2011
Wisconsin

Good morning MMC! I've been on vacation with no internet for a few days and then had the "oh gosh catch up on all I missed while vacationing" days at work. I'm back now though and what a time to come back--AUGUST is TOMORROW!!! WOW. CIJ was fun, but AUGUST. It's the first of the longer month names, which means cooler temps are not far away now, and neither are all my favorite times of the year! I hope everyone has an awesome day today and is doing well!!
Hope you had a nice vacation!!
The anticipation of what's to come is intense, in a wonderful way of course!!
Have a fabulous Sunday, friend!

snowflake22

*Harlowe's Mom*
MMC Lifer
Louann Jeffries Award
Jul 10, 2011
Wisconsin
Good Sunday morning! I hope everyone will have a fabulous last day of July.

We're on the road now, on our way to a cabin somewhere East. Perfect weather for driving. Our in-laws sent us a picture of little Loki. I sure miss him.
Merry Sunday, Martine~
Wishing you safe travels & a fantastic time at the cabin!
Hugs to you, I know you miss Loki ❤️
I bet he'll have adventures of his own.
X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio
Pop Out Player